Thread: Keto Log

Red Eyed Jedi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Keto Log

I noticed someone else had one and wanted to start one, good way to write down my progress and let people interested in trying keto see what it can do. (keep me in line too, don't want to incur the wrath of my beloved internet community)

I'm 18 years old, I've been weightlifting for the past 2 years on and off, the past while I've been getting very serious into it.

Used the 40/40/20 diet that worked alright but didn't work great for me, I started reading up on keto and it looks like something that could work for me.

I've lost 20 lbs or so already from 230 lbs to 210lbs and increased my bench from 85lbs - 155lbs.

I'm still however at 25% body fat, and really want to get down to about 10%.

I'm going to start keto on monday and this is the base diet I have so far

Meal 1: 4 eggs, scrambled with 1 tablespoon Olive Oil

Meal 2: 1 can of tuna with 3 tablespoons full fat mayo and chopped celery

Meal 3: 3oz piece of beef and 2oz piece of cheese and 1 cup broccoli and 1 tablespoon olive oil

PW Meal: 1 1/2 scoop ON, 30 grams dextrose

Meal 4: Chicken Breast and 3 tablespoons full fat ceasar dressing and 1 cup brocolli and 1 tablespoon olive oil

Meal 5: 4 eggs, scrambled with 1 tablespoon Olive Oil

I'm hoping to get down to about 180lbs and increase my muscle a small amount putting me at 10% bodyfat.

I lift 5 days a week - shoulders, back, legs, chest, arms

I might also add in some low-mod intensity cardio after carb-ups

I'm hoping to achieve my goals by about march break.

I'll keep everyone updated on my progress and might post some pictures once im further along, what I looked like to start and where I am at that point

SilverMajesty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilverMajesty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilverMajesty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilverMajesty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilverMajesty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilverMajesty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilverMajesty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilverMajesty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilverMajesty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilverMajesty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilverMajesty has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    good luck man. I'm going to keto soon. Keep putting it off. Bulkings just too much fun.
    Height: 6'1"
    Weight: 178(2-15-03)
    Bench: 200(Perfect Form PR as of 1-9-04)
    Squat: 285x5(PR as of 12-12-03)
    Deadlift: 205x6
    Biceps: 14.25" right 14" left: cold and flexed
    Quads: 22.5"
    Waist: 31.5"
    Chest: 40.25
    BF: ~10