Location: Kansas, a very interesting state with many sights to see and things to do.
    XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post 2 Days for Your Body - The Ultimate Way!

Listen up, this is the perfect workout, even when you don't want or can't spend 5 or six days a week in the gym. You will have great gains and you will demand a lot from your body! Go on and read it....

NOTE THAT I HAVE THREE SHORT WORKOUTS ON MONDAY, THE FIRST ONE NOT LONGER THAN HALF AN HOUR. AS THERE IS ONLY ONE WORKOUT ON TUESDAY, YOU MIGHT WANT TO DROP THE THIRD WORKOUT FROM MONDAY AND SCHEDULE IT ON TUESDAY. LISTEN TO YOUR BODY AND PERSONALIZE YOUR WORKOUT FOR YOUR NEEDS!!!

+ stands for Super- or Giant Set

Monday
    1. Workout: Back
    Bent over Rows+Chin Ups, Cable Rows+Lat Pulldown, Shrugs

Do about 3 sets on the Super Sets and 2 sets of shrugs. Don't do any more shrugs, since there will be another workout later on. If there's enough time and energy for you, go put in some Deadlifts!

2. Workout: Chest, Triceps, Hancleans
    Benchpress, Dumbell Benchpress, Close Grip Bench Press, Hang Cleans

I am a person who responds to volume training very well and so I do about 5 sets on the BP, 3 sets on the DBBP, 4-6 on the CGBP and about 5 HC. You could drop a few sets of CGBP and add another exercise if you want to. Inbetween some exercises I've squeezed in some dips too, but only like 1 or 2 sets.

3. Workout: Legs
    Squats, Leg Extensions, Leg Press, Leg Curl, Leg Extension+Leg Press+Leg Curl

About 5 sets of Squats, 2 Leg Extensions, Leg Presses and Leg Curls, then do 2 Giant Sets

Tuesday
    1. and only
    Workout: Biceps and Shoulders
    Preacher Curls+Pull Ups (with an underhand grip to work the biceps), Barbell Curls+Hammer Curls, Behind the Neck Presses alternated with Military Presses (Barbell in front of your head), Side Lateral Raises

Do 3-4 Supersets, and about 4 sets of each shoulder exercises.
    I do Pull Ups because I think it's a good exercise and you don't have to change weights so you can go very quick on your sets. You don't need to workout your read delts since they probably are sore from all the Hang Cleans and Rows the day before.

Wednesday: REST, the most important factor!

You have just worked out your whole body withing 2 days and got one rest day. You can go on and repeat your workouts on Thursday, but I'd leave out back and leg exercises since I think working them out twice a week is too much. Substitute some exercises like Dumbell Benchpress for Incline Bench Press. Do few sets and more exercises or cut exercises out. If you do the rest on Thursday and Friday, you can take your weekend off and start over on Monday.

It's time efficient and you will notice gains. Try it and tell me how it worked for you!
    Last edited by XPumperX; 12-02-2003 at 07:47 PM.

streamline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face

Perfect workout? Perfectly dumb?

Location: Kansas, a very interesting state with many sights to see and things to do.
    XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by streamline
    Perfect workout? Perfectly dumb?
    Reason for your statement?

Feer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Feer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Feer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Feer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Feer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Feer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Feer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Feer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Feer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Feer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Feer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Although you have some great exercises listed in your regimen, there is no such thing as a perfect workout as each individual responds to a different workout method differently.

never be absolute.

Yeah, I know. That's why I stressed the fact that you have to adjust it. And of course you can't work out like that all the time without any variations.
    Let's just call it a good workout.
    I absolutely bump to you