Ashkon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashkon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashkon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashkon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashkon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashkon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashkon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashkon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashkon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashkon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashkon will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Arrow Changing Keto to Cyclic 101

What do you guys say?

I'v been on CKD for exactly four weeks now. I weigh 154. If I had to guess, I was around 12 percent. I continued my diet untill now that I am 147. I don't think I have been catabolic at all since my strenght and muscle size is reletively the same as before.
    Anyway, it worked and I'm happy so far, but lately I'v realized that fat loss has been slowed down.

I figured it could be because my insulin levels are very low since my body fat is quit low and I only carb up 1.5 days. I'm thinking of changing my diet to Cyclic 101, where i go:
    High carbs
    Low carbs
    No carbs

Now my goal is to lower my body fat untill I am pleased. I have mad genetics for bulking and I could add mass and strength very easily, therefore, I decided to shredd to the bones (something I have never been able to do) and then bulk. I cannot wait untill I bulk, but I'll suffer.
    will this rapid my fat loss since my insulin will boost back up or will I stress my overall fat loss since I am used to the CKD?

Also, can someone point out about fat intake during 101. I'm a bit confused.
    Attached Images

Ashkon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashkon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashkon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashkon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashkon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashkon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashkon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashkon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashkon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashkon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashkon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    15 days later
    Attached Images

Looks Like Chris Benoit musclemidget's Avatar
    musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    are you getting better results cycling than you were getting from keto? how hard is the diet to follow? are the high carb days anything like cheat days?

I'v not done any 101, I dont know how the results would work out...
    I'v been really moody and stressed every now and then cuz of no cars and i think its starting to get a lil annoying.

I wanna finish cutting up asap n i dunt wanna think that i quit. So i wouldnt mind stayn on ckd if its gonna work better,

the high carb days on 101 r alot more strict then on CKD. CKD allows u to munch out on simple carbs at the begning ofyour carb up and complex ur way up.
    But in 101, for best results, complex carbs r the only option.

musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ok, i read par deus's take on the carb cycling. i didnt see any mention of calories in the entire article and it was written on a cutting diet. do you have to count calories while cycling or are they pretty much disregarded as long as youre eating only til youre full and not beyond? whats the deal on this?

ok this is what i have piked up....
    A constanct protein intake of gram per body lb for minumum... Me as anexample wll have 150 g or higher

High carb days don't count, you only make sur eyour protein intake is enough and fat is minimized.

on low carb days, its one carb per body pound.
    same protein intake. Not sure bout fat

on No carb days, same protein intake, not sure about fat.

so, no, there is no calorie counting at all? just macronutrient calculations?