stanguy00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Just bought creatine......

The Trac were you do not have to load.....

Anyways, Im 18 and Im not allowed to take it until I prove to my mom that its safe.

Anyone have a VERY cut and dry articel saying its safe?

I have a couple questions.....

Im a pilot, and I have to keep my medical to be able to fly. Could I pass a drug test?

Also, I plan on playing rugby in college a little over a year from now. How long does it take creatine to get out of your system so I could pass a NCAA drug test?

Bottom line, is it safe or not?

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Creatine is a naturally occurring substance in your body so you'll be able to pass a drug test with it.

All About Creatine!

The Safety of Creatine

Creatine Safety

Show those to your mom

Originally posted by bignbuff
    Creatine is a naturally occurring substance in your body so you'll be able to pass a drug test with it.

All About Creatine!

The Safety of Creatine

Creatine Safety

Show those to your mom
    Thanks......

I could use some non bias one.

I can hear her saying "Its from a weight lifting site"

ThemoLife Alter Ego SupaNatural's Avatar
    SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by stanguy00
    Thanks......

I could use some non bias one.

I can hear her saying "Its from a weight lifting site"
    You can find studies at www.pubmed.com.

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fair enough, here's some articles from The Gatorade Sports Science Institute with some of the smartest exercise scientist researchers in the world.

HMB and Creatine Supplementation

A Look At How Nutritional Supplements Affect The Body

Creatine Monohydrate and Creatine Citrate

Is Creatine Worth It's Weight?

Hope this helps

Originally posted by bignbuff
    Fair enough, here's some articles from The Gatorade Sports Science Institute with some of the smartest exercise scientist researchers in the world.

HMB and Creatine Supplementation

A Look At How Nutritional Supplements Affect The Body

Creatine Monohydrate and Creatine Citrate

Is Creatine Worth It's Weight?

Hope this helps
    Thank you!

Im still not sure how much water to drink throughout the day?

Should I still drink the same amount of water on my off days?

Thanks for the links, it got the mother approval.

One less creatine dumby in the worls

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    From his posts i don't think he has any idea what creatine is, or how it works.

Sounds like he is the one who should be doing the researching.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

Originally posted by Lonny
    From his posts i don't think he has any idea what creatine is, or how it works.

Sounds like he is the one who should be doing the researching.
    If your talking about the teenagers forum post.

I havent meet anyone my age who takes creatine nor have I read an article saying whether it would have any adverse side affects, being a teen.

Ive read on it. Dont worry about me.......

Originally posted by stanguy00
    Thank you!

Im still not sure how much water to drink throughout the day?

Should I still drink the same amount of water on my off days?
    Drink at least a gallon of water per day. There are no off days for creatine.

Take a look at the sticky for good creatine information.