phredroq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

BCAA before bed?

Since we'll be in a sleep fast without any protein for 6-8 hours. Do you think if I take BCAA before bed it can help out. BCAA's are much cheaper than those PM protein sups.
    "How can you hit the target, if you can't even see it?"

bLacKjAcK. is on a distinguished road. (+10) bLacKjAcK. is on a distinguished road. (+10) bLacKjAcK. is on a distinguished road. (+10) bLacKjAcK. is on a distinguished road. (+10) bLacKjAcK. is on a distinguished road. (+10) bLacKjAcK. is on a distinguished road. (+10) bLacKjAcK. is on a distinguished road. (+10) bLacKjAcK. is on a distinguished road. (+10) bLacKjAcK. is on a distinguished road. (+10) bLacKjAcK. is on a distinguished road. (+10) bLacKjAcK. is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You Could, but I usually just keep my BCAA's for during/post workout. Before bed you can't beat Cottage Cheese, and its cheap. If you are bulking I would recommend Natty PButter/Cottage. You mentioned being in a sleep fast, well that is exactly why you want Slow dissolving proteins...aka Casein....aka Cottage Cheese
    Last edited by bLacKjAcK.; 03-23-2007 at 08:34 AM.
    ~USPLabs Board Rep~

-NASM & CSCS Certified-

Drinking NOX Surge CuttingEdgeLabs's Avatar
    CuttingEdgeLabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuttingEdgeLabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuttingEdgeLabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuttingEdgeLabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuttingEdgeLabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuttingEdgeLabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuttingEdgeLabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuttingEdgeLabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuttingEdgeLabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuttingEdgeLabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuttingEdgeLabs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    no need for bcaa that are fast. you need slow. go with casein before bed
    Jon@CelSales.com

www.CuttingEdgeLabs.com

-TrYcE- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -TrYcE- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -TrYcE- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -TrYcE- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -TrYcE- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -TrYcE- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -TrYcE- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -TrYcE- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -TrYcE- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -TrYcE- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -TrYcE- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try These Casein/Bedtime Protein Powders:

Optimum Nutrition 100% Casein Protein
    Iss Micellar Matrix
    Cytosport EvoPro
    Optimum Nutrition Pro Complex PM
    Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide
    Designer Supplements Sustain

These are in order of price per serving.

Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500)
    prolly be better off with a glass of milk
    Maybe it's hatred I spew, maybe it's food for the spirit
    Maybe it's beautiful music I made for you to just cherish
    But I'm debated disputed hated and viewed in America
    as a motherf**kin drug addict - like you didn't experiment?
    Now now, that's when you start to stare at who's in the mirror
    and see yourself as a kid again, and you get embarrased
    And I got nothin to do but make you look stupid as parents
    You f**kin do-gooders - too bad you couldn't do good at marriage!

Alkacolt94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alkacolt94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alkacolt94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alkacolt94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alkacolt94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alkacolt94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alkacolt94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alkacolt94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alkacolt94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alkacolt94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alkacolt94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Since when are BCAA'a cheaper than protien supps?

Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Alkacolt94 View Post
    Since when are BCAA'a cheaper than protien supps?
    he said the special pm/night time protein formulas.... those do get pricey.... bulk casein isnt too expensive, or you could just have whey + efa oil, cottage cheese isnt too expensive either

Too Sweet to be Sour! RoadPigJohn's Avatar
    RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by phredroq View Post
    Since we'll be in a sleep fast without any protein for 6-8 hours. Do you think if I take BCAA before bed it can help out. BCAA's are much cheaper than those PM protein sups.
    Great Idea brother!!!
    System Administrator
    CISCO CCNP Data Center, CCENT, CCNA Routing & Switching, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CCNA Wireless, CCNA Data Center and CCDA Certified.
    CompTIA Network+ and A+ Certified.

God be with you mother, I love you.

What we think, we become.
    Buddha.

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sockomalo View Post
    prolly be better off with a glass of milk
    You are right.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

Originally Posted by deserusan View Post
    You are right.
    and you are massive! lol good work man

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

Originally Posted by Sockomalo View Post
    and you are massive! lol good work man
    I'm actually 15 pounds heavier now.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

bLacKjAcK. is on a distinguished road. (+10) bLacKjAcK. is on a distinguished road. (+10) bLacKjAcK. is on a distinguished road. (+10) bLacKjAcK. is on a distinguished road. (+10) bLacKjAcK. is on a distinguished road. (+10) bLacKjAcK. is on a distinguished road. (+10) bLacKjAcK. is on a distinguished road. (+10) bLacKjAcK. is on a distinguished road. (+10) bLacKjAcK. is on a distinguished road. (+10) bLacKjAcK. is on a distinguished road. (+10) bLacKjAcK. is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by deserusan View Post
    I'm actually 15 pounds heavier now.
    I swear you look just like Jay Cutler.
    ~USPLabs Board Rep~

-NASM & CSCS Certified-

Originally Posted by bLacKjAcK. View Post
    I swear you look just like Jay Cutler.
    Aye...don't let his sponsors know.

Heretic....

ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Take casein, or cottage cheese like everyone else has suggested. I used optimum nutrition's casein. It's as cheap as I could find. It would be a good idea to add bcaa's since they have anti-catabolic properties. That sounds great before bed since you won't be eating for another 8 hours.