Acemangill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Cardio and weights on the same day, which one first?

ive got 2 hrs at the gym, which do i do first?

Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you have to or want to do both on the same day I'd go with weight first. After some cardio I wouldn't be in much of a mood to lift heavy.
    "Franco is pretty smart, but Franco's a child, and when it comes to the day of the contest, I am his father. He comes to me for advices. So it's not that hard for me to give him the wrong advices." - Arnold Schwarzenegger - Pumping Iron

TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yup if your doing them back to back, def do the weights first.

If you can separate them many people do cardio in the am, and then hit up the weights in the evening.

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    Originally posted by Overload
    If you have to or want to do both on the same day I'd go with weight first. After some cardio I wouldn't be in much of a mood to lift heavy.
    bump... but if it was me i would do weights for the hour then either leave or sit int he sauna and jacuzzis....cant forget the steam room too love them...

Monti has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Qeights first, then some carbs, then cardio.

Then sauna, jacuzzi etc

Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I usually do 5 minutes of light cardio
    then weights
    then 10-15 minutes of more intensive cardio

when I mix the days together that is

Belly Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Belly Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Belly Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Belly Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Belly Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Belly Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Belly Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Belly Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Belly Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Belly Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Belly Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is what I do

Warm up on the bike (5-10 min.)
    Weights
    Cardio (Same day or the next day.)
    Steam Room/Hot Tub
    Anything is possible....when you have a goal!!

Everyone had to start somewhere...This is where I'm starting!!

Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by Monti
    weights first, then some carbs/protein, then cardio.

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Weights before cardio.

Zam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I wouldnt be doing a 2hr session!

What I do is cardio at about lunch time and then weights in the pm juts before dinner, try and spread the cardio and the weights out as much as possible. I would love to be able to do cardio first thing in the morning and weights at night, but ah well this will have to do.

If you are still going to be doing your 2 hr session I would be doing weights first and eating something and then doing some cardio.

Cheers

Zam

Doogz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Kane Fan
    I usually do 5 minutes of light cardio
    then weights
    then 10-15 minutes of more intensive cardio

when I mix the days together that is
    Bump. Just don't do cardio on leg day....
    ....no matter what happens, your toes are still tappin'.