AHman88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Does Zinc or ZMA stunt growth?

im 15 yrs old and 5' 8" but i dont want to ruin any chance of myself getting taller. So i was just wondering.
    Remember anything you want that's valuable requires you to break through short-term pain in order to gain long-term pleasure.
    Anthony Robbins

Esmir03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Zinc doesn't because if it did they would not put it in childerns multi-vitemins [frinstons...etc] or they would not put it in cereal.

dont know about ZMA

edit heres a link for zinc

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/zinc.html
    Last edited by Esmir03; 12-01-2003 at 04:46 PM.

Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How would it?? Its only vitamin and minerals. I think u are thinking ZMA is an External source of test. NO it raises your one natural test to it natural peak. So there would be no complications to your growths plates or anything else attributed to synthetic Hormones.

Ubėr-Anarchist
    The desire to attain "perfection" is a mental poison. Perfection is a fictitious concept, there is only improvement. Therein lies the challenge, therein lies the fun.

Obsession is the word the lazy use to describe the DEDICATED

Commitment isn't the time you spend, It's the line you cross.

I live in the shadow, in the darkness, in a place few will ever see.....Where ugliness becomes beautiful.

NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I grew about an inch and Ive taken ZMA on and off before during and after the growth spurt... so definately no
    So close to 10k, green is my favorite color nom saiyan?

CheekyKunt Crew
    92Brah

doctorben@cyber-rights.ne BigBenn's Avatar
    BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000)
    No if anything it will make you healthier and you will grow taller. All it does is get your zinc levels to the appropriate level.
    [email]doctorben@cyber-rights.net[/email]

AHman88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Thanks a bunch guys
    Remember anything you want that's valuable requires you to break through short-term pain in order to gain long-term pleasure.
    Anthony Robbins