the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)

Par Deus & Friends - Chemically Correct: Nicotine.

Stemming from the frequent observation that cigarette smokers tend to maintain lower body weights than their non-smoking counterparts. In this issue of Chemically Correct, we take an in-depth look at the science behind one of the world's most popular drugs.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/par16.htm

HOW TO REVIEW: Post Your Review Of This Article - CLICK ON POST REPLY BELOW! You do NOT need to be a registered member to post a reply in this section!

Unregistere
    I found this article incredibly helpful in examining nicotine as it relates to fitness and weight loss from an objective, scientific point of view.

Most of us know already know all about the diverse array of negative impacts smoking has on our health, but can't provide a reasonable explanation as to why smoking curbs appetite. This article provides a thorough analysis of the chemical mechanism(s) behind this.

Thank you for the insightful article.

peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    good article.
    i am considering its use

Unregistered
    one word BORNINGGG!!!

ravenbiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

I found this article very helpful without all the dogmatic, unsubstantiated bigotry towards nicotine. I understood why nicotine, and cigarettesmoking, has help me and others loos body fat. Unfortunately, smoking reeks havoc on the ability of hemoglobin topick up oxygen as well as other pulminary functions. Using nicotine is a radical idea but looksas if this drug has it's uses.

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    one word BORNINGGG!!!
    I wish I knew what that word was so I could agree or disagraeeea

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't care what this article says about it. I have seen this drug kill two of my grandparents. They both lost about 75 lbs from cancer. This has no place in my body. I don't have any hatred towards those that smoke, many of my friends do, however there are many other ways to get some of the benefits people are looking for from nicotine

Trice11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Actually

Originally Posted by pharmamarketer View Post
    I don't care what this article says about it. I have seen this drug kill two of my grandparents. They both lost about 75 lbs from cancer. This has no place in my body. I don't have any hatred towards those that smoke, many of my friends do, however there are many other ways to get some of the benefits people are looking for from nicotine
    Its the tar from cigarettes that does most of the damage, not the nicotine...they now have electronic cigaretees out that have no tar or anything in them, just nicotine. So other than being addicted to nicotine it doesn't seem to have any really harmful side effects. I'm a smoker and I'm thinking of switching over to those for the health benefits and to eventually ween myself off them entirely...

weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    interesting article. Took me while deciphering all the lingo, had to google almost every term. Learned a lot while doing so. So, summing it up, apart from destoying lungs which is related to administration by smoking, and highly addictive nature, nicotine is actually a good thing, right?