Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000)

Hey Anthony, Your Link Does Not Work

Anthony, I thought that you would like to know that your direct link, on your profile, does not work. You actually have to type in the full address as mentioned at the bottom of your posts.

Your before and after pictures are really ****ed up (in a good way ), as you do not even look like the same person. Congratulations on single handedly reducing the population density of New York .

Registered User AnthonyGoldsGym's Avatar
    AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks for the heads-up, bro...i left the "s" out of "transform".

And that was the first time I saw my name in the bright lights of a topic title...spooked me!!!! *lol*

Thanks also on the compliment; alot less of me is a GOOD thing, trust me. I just can't wait to begin cutting up; I've packed on almost 20 pounds this winter (and, happily, a good amount of that was muscle! I can still fit in my jeans from last summer; albeit barely.) I figure April 1 or 15...haven't decided which yet...I'll embark on my quest to be more shredded this summer than an Enron accounting file. Some of the most respected badass bros in my gym have been giving me alot of compliments in the last 2 weeks; felt really good to get their endorsement. I really do bust my ass to an insane degree in my workouts; I look like a man posessed on the gym floor. ;-)
    Last edited by AnthonyGoldsGym; 03-15-2002 at 06:08 AM.
    ------------------------------------------------
    Pics Thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51434&highlight=august