superman17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

caffeine and ephedrine??

hey
    whats everyone think of taking one of the two or both before a workout just for that extra pep in your step. ive been taking one or two caffeine pills right before a workout each pill is 200mg it seems to do good so far once in awhile i use an ephedrine but im not a big fan is this ok if i take these? or am i just wasting money i just want more energy?
    anyone can train to failure but its the passion for pain that puts me ahead!

Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles
    Ephedrine and Caffeine are the best for fat burning. But be cautious take no more than what the directions say. I have been hearing that overdosing causes heart problems.
    Last edited by Muscles; 11-14-2001 at 09:07 PM.
    Muscles

Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles
    My guess as to why people get heart problems is because the ephedrine makes your heart rate go faster. So yeah be really cuatious when taking it. but it is a great fat burner to use.
    Muscles

superman17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i dont really ever take the ephedrine it doesnt do much and im sorta scared of it so i just take the caffeine because its safer
    anyone can train to failure but its the passion for pain that puts me ahead!

K that sounds good to me
    Muscles

batoutofhell is on a distinguished road. (+10) batoutofhell is on a distinguished road. (+10) batoutofhell is on a distinguished road. (+10) batoutofhell is on a distinguished road. (+10) batoutofhell is on a distinguished road. (+10) batoutofhell is on a distinguished road. (+10) batoutofhell is on a distinguished road. (+10) batoutofhell is on a distinguished road. (+10) batoutofhell is on a distinguished road. (+10) batoutofhell is on a distinguished road. (+10) batoutofhell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by superman17 View Post
    hey
    whats everyone think of taking one of the two or both before a workout just for that extra pep in your step. ive been taking one or two caffeine pills right before a workout each pill is 200mg it seems to do good so far once in awhile i use an ephedrine but im not a big fan is this ok if i take these? or am i just wasting money i just want more energy?
    Man I do the exact same thing and I kinda feel like a junkie about it... Sometimes if I work too hard on legs or whatnot I'll puke. Weird thing is I can gain weight taking ephedrine once a day, and it makes me freakin hungry, which its not supposed to do...

ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by batoutofhell View Post
    Man I do the exact same thing and I kinda feel like a junkie about it... Sometimes if I work too hard on legs or whatnot I'll puke. Weird thing is I can gain weight taking ephedrine once a day, and it makes me freakin hungry, which its not supposed to do...

x2. it makes me feel like i havent eaten in 3 days!
    i do it for the tacos.

northants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

I've just started taking ephedrine and caffeine together also. I take 24mg of Eph and 100g of caffeine three times a day.

I read a lot of stuff on the net about its effects and I haven't experienced any of them yet. The only sensation I got was feeling a little bit wired for about 10 minutes but I'm sure that must of been to do with the caffeine. As for the hunger thing, I am also the same, its supposed to suppress hunger but I just want to eat more!

Am I doing something wrong? Is ephedrine just a big hoax?

jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    currently on the eca stack, its keeping me from binge eating and when i do eat, the smallest things will make me full which i realy like. also the energy is constant. dosage should be 2 times a day for the first 2 weeks then move up to 3 times a day so the effects dont wear off.
    Infinite Labs Rep

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Read http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack.htm first of all.

For me I have been dosing once a day and it kills my appetite. I have to force myself to eat. I have tons of energy all day and I am pretty tolerant of caffeine.
    Last edited by darkninja67; 10-05-2009 at 07:52 AM.

jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by darkninja67 View Post
    Read www.hotnfit.com first of all.

For me I have been dosing once a day and it kills my appetite. I have to force myself to eat. I have tons of energy all day and I am pretty tolerant of caffeine.
    this is true, how someone can take 3 doses and be hungry or not feel it is beyond me
    Infinite Labs Rep

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jordansrt View Post
    this is true, how someone can take 3 doses and be hungry or not feel it is beyond me
    For some reason it makes me very aggressive. Maybe it is just the extra energy it gives me.

Originally Posted by darkninja67 View Post
    For some reason it makes me very aggressive. Maybe it is just the extra energy it gives me.
    not me it makes me more passive, taco bell messed my order up yesterday and i didnt even care to go without food
    Infinite Labs Rep

Repthis99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ephedrine Alternative

Try Vapor-XT. This stuff works so good. They were giving out samples at Olympia a few weekends ago at the bobybuilding.com booth. It's a brand new product.

CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by northants View Post
    I've just started taking ephedrine and caffeine together also. I take 24mg of Eph and 100g of caffeine three times a day.

I read a lot of stuff on the net about its effects and I haven't experienced any of them yet. The only sensation I got was feeling a little bit wired for about 10 minutes but I'm sure that must of been to do with the caffeine. As for the hunger thing, I am also the same, its supposed to suppress hunger but I just want to eat more!

Am I doing something wrong? Is ephedrine just a big hoax?
    You are overdosing BIGTIME.

24mg total a day, not three times a day. Youa re doing nothing but hurting yourself.

Don't try it and ask questions later, ask BEFORE you try it and thus avoid abusing it liek you are doing.
    Like Brutis...you can do dis.

somecut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CanuckTank View Post
    You are overdosing BIGTIME.

24mg total a day, not three times a day. Youa re doing nothing but hurting yourself.

Don't try it and ask questions later, ask BEFORE you try it and thus avoid abusing it liek you are doing.
    http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack.htm#20mg

I dont think this is overdosing at all. ITs 25mg of Ephedrine, 200mg of Caffeine 3x a day, not once. If anything if hes doing 100mg of caffeine its underdosing.

Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I bought Mini Lean 25/100 it contain Sida cordifolia( 25 mg 314 Mg Ephedrine group alkaloids) and Caffeine (anhydrous) 100 mg

It dosent say Ephedrine hcl ... does it still have the same effect?

Ubiquity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    For Informational Purposes

ephedrafacts.info

DumbbellBanana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DumbbellBanana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DumbbellBanana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DumbbellBanana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DumbbellBanana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DumbbellBanana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DumbbellBanana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DumbbellBanana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DumbbellBanana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DumbbellBanana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DumbbellBanana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ECA stack

Ive taken pills called Black magic, which is basically the eca stack with some green tea extract and b vitamins in it, each pill has 25mg of ephedrine and 200mg of caffeine, which from what i've read is the right dose to be taking, for best fat burning results i would take it half hour before your meal right in the morning.

project3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) project3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) project3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) project3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) project3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) project3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) project3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) project3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) project3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) project3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) project3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    so you take epherdrine everyday?? how much mg would be a safe amount?

Excessively Jacked Fibarz 206AK's Avatar
    206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by somecut View Post
    http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack.htm#20mg

I dont think this is overdosing at all. ITs 25mg of Ephedrine, 200mg of Caffeine 3x a day, not once. If anything if hes doing 100mg of caffeine its underdosing.
    I agree.

Thats the standard dosage. I wouldnt recommended it though. I stick with 25mg E and 200mg C twice a day, 5 hours apart.
    There is no easy way out.

[===================]

Intensity Builds Immensity

DumbbellBanana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DumbbellBanana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DumbbellBanana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DumbbellBanana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DumbbellBanana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DumbbellBanana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DumbbellBanana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DumbbellBanana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DumbbellBanana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DumbbellBanana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DumbbellBanana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by project3 View Post
    The bottle I had before said dont exceed 7 days in a row, so I usually did monday-friday and take the weekend off of it and start again monday, did that for 4 weeks then 2 weeks off, the ephedrine on the market now comes in 8mg tabelts so I would take 3 of those, if your doing twice a day I would take in the morning at like 8 then again at 4, ephedrine suppose to last about 8 hours
    Were not just Dreamers

NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by project3 View Post
    I would start very low...and work your way up. Let your body get a feel from it...you will feel it
    PES - Physique Enhancing Science

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/physique-enhancing-science.html

#SELECTtheBEST

chris2327 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used a product called EPH25+ I only used 2 tablets a day but gave me a good buzz before the gym and helped me lose stubborn fat around the waist

willgreenzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willgreenzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willgreenzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willgreenzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willgreenzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willgreenzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willgreenzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willgreenzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willgreenzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willgreenzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willgreenzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've been following the hotnfit website for the EC stack... Plan to run 2 60pk boxes of bronkaid before I cycle off... Also take a 500mg green tea pill with each of my 3 25mg eph hcl & 200 mg caffeine dosages and I've def noticed myself leaning out nicely. Appetite hasn't changed which I like since I'm mostly recomping anyways, still always hungry lol. Just don't dose up before a big cardio session lol. I take first dose when I wake around 11am, 2nd around 330 and last at around 8... Gym at midnight and bed around 3-4am!