wewinatlife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cardio while legs are sore?

I do Cardio sometimes twice a day. I've avoided lifting with my legs too much because I hate getting my legs sore so that I cannot run. Do you guys think it is ok to do 80% heart rate cardio with sore legs?

Thanks!

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness) has nothing to do with cardio, and in fact is not a reason for not lifting.

If anything, cardio will often help to reduce the soreness.

Doing heavy leg work is more important than cardio. Doing legs and back intensely will stimulate growth hormone and testosterone production, both of which will cut fat.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders

wewinatlife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesome. So you recommend running while legs are sore? The part that I forgot to mention is that my legs are sore from running and not from lifting right now. I have to set the resistance high now because my body is getting used to the machine. Needless to say I will definitely put more importance on lifting legs.

Thanks Eileen!! and whoever else answers.

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You can always vary it a bit. I find cycling the day after doing legs helps a lot. I creak and groan for the first ten minutes, then I work through it and can fly along. By the time I'm finished, I can sometimes even climb stairs without whining.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders

vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have the same problem, I love to run and after 5 years of trial and error I found this to work the best. I take 1 day off of running and the day before I do legs, now I am still sore on the second day but I noticed when I go for a long run the DOMS goes away. When you run, blood flows and everything gets flushed out, so running will get cure the soreness. But give your legs at least 1 day off before doing cardio again