Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    hunkyfunky_kid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

squats and testosterone

I had my blood test a few days ago and turns out that my testosterone levels are lower than average. My doctor recommended testosterone injections, my question is should have them since im still a teenager although the doctor said i could?

Another question through a research over the internet it has been found out that heavy squats are by far the best exercises for naturally boosting testosterone more than the benchpress or deadlift and way more than curls!

heavy sets more than 3 with 5 reps each and 3 minutes rest in between are the best for elevation in testosterone, coming back to the question ..can i do squats twice a week? I am not planning to compete so my lower body muscle size isnt of the prime importance to me, i mainly wanna increase testosterone levels naturally, obviously i cant work them everyday! but twice a week in my opion should be optimum for increase in testosterone levels..any sugestions?

NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Try it, if it doesnt lead to over training then its all good. I dont know much about the testosterone part though, Im not a scientific kinda guy Id take the injections, why not?
    So close to 10k, green is my favorite color nom saiyan?

CheekyKunt Crew
    92Brah

doctorben@cyber-rights.ne BigBenn's Avatar
    BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Squats arn't going to help much. Test production in the testes cannot be increased. Secretion of test from the adrenal gland will but, adrenal test only makes up about three percent of free test. Bottom line, squats won't do a whole lot for test levels.

As far as the injections go, something sounds off. I am assuming you are talking about your general practitioner that has suggested hormone replacement therapy? He needs to atleast refer you to an endocrinologist and he will tell you what you need to do. If at all possible avoid HRT until after you have children, it dramatically hurts your chances.
    [email]doctorben@cyber-rights.net[/email]

hunk10387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hunk10387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hunk10387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hunk10387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hunk10387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hunk10387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hunk10387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hunk10387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hunk10387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hunk10387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hunk10387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by NextBestThing
    Try it, if it doesnt lead to over training then its all good. I dont know much about the testosterone part though, Im not a scientific kinda guy Id take the injections, why not?
    ya man id go with the injections if ur doctors ok's it then u should be all set..
    peace
    mike
    Make your own homeade weight gainer.
    lift heavy.
    do no cardio.
    eat when you are hungry.
    eat when you are bored.
    eat when you are tired.
    eat when you are full.
    eat when you wake up.
    eat before you go to bed.
    eat instead of talking.
    sleep at least 8 hrs a day.
    take a multivitamin.
    BE PATIENT, YOU WONT GET MASSIVE OVER NIGHT.

"Eat big to get big" - Uninspired

Aeternal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeternal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeternal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeternal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeternal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeternal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeternal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeternal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeternal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeternal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeternal has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That **** is expensive!

highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by Aeternal
    That **** is expensive!
    His insurance probably covers it

15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Take the injections man money doesn't matter when it comes to your health ; )

nArKeD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nArKeD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nArKeD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nArKeD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nArKeD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nArKeD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nArKeD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nArKeD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nArKeD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nArKeD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nArKeD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Are you eating enough fat?

SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    squats don't boost test levels, it just increases the amount of HGH your body produces and releases at that time.

Guys, there have been numerous studies which show that heavy squats do infact elevate your testosterone levels, infact every compund lift noticeably increases testosterone but squats by far the best, the energy required to do a heavy set of squats forces the testes to produce more testosterone, granted the effect is not permanent, but then muscle increase isnt permanent either, stop lifting and watch your muscles shrink!

i read somewhere about a study where the following was finally presented
    3 sets of squats , 10 reps with 1 minute rest vs 3 sets, 5 reps with 3 minutes rest

The later showed greater increase in testosterone levels upto 40 percent in 8 weeks!

and yes squats relase hgh to some extent too

Coming back to the topic my point here is not to argue wether squats increase testosterone or not( although it seems like it is), ,but more opinions on wether i should squats twice a week or not?

one more thing , also if ido decide to take testosterone from external sources, would longofilia or tribulus (whatever way its spelt) be good for me? I mean i dont want the synthetic testosterone to elevate estrogen or suppress natural hormone production!

mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    get the injections.. if the doc reccommends them then your T levels are a lot lower than anything squats can help w/

squats release growth hormone and IGF, not so much Test

1-test and 1-AD up your T levels temporarily after taking them.

the injections which are basically anabolic steroids would be your best bet for increasing them, especially if a doc says so. your gains will be a lot greater with them too
    18 yrs old
    6'2" about 190lbs
    max bench press: 295lbs
    bf: maybe around 12-13%

bulking up to 205lbs, then cutting for summer

Originally posted by mickeys

the injections which are basically anabolic steroids would be your best bet for increasing them, especially if a doc says so. your gains will be a lot greater with them too
    hey i wanna be a natural bodybuilder!

doctorben@cyber-rights.ne BigBenn's Avatar
    BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by hunkyfunky_kid
    one more thing , also if ido decide to take testosterone from external sources, would longofilia or tribulus (whatever way its spelt) be good for me? I mean i dont want the synthetic testosterone to elevate estrogen or suppress natural hormone production!
    Nothing and I mean nothing will keep from shutting down your natural hormone levels. Once you go on HRT chances are you are on for life and will never have children. Think it over... I wouldnt do it.
    [email]doctorben@cyber-rights.net[/email]

i know it wont 'shut down' hormone production but it wcan suppress it to some extent, nextly you guys have put me in a state of dilemma ..HRT- to do or not to do!?!

bklex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dont...get 2nd opinion...and fix diet if that helps???

Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: squats and testosterone

Originally posted by hunkyfunky_kid
    I had my blood test a few days ago and turns out that my testosterone levels are lower than average. My doctor recommended testosterone injections, my question is should have them since im still a teenager although the doctor said i could?

Another question through a research over the internet it has been found out that heavy squats are by far the best exercises for naturally boosting testosterone more than the benchpress or deadlift and way more than curls!

heavy sets more than 3 with 5 reps each and 3 minutes rest in between are the best for elevation in testosterone, coming back to the question ..can i do squats twice a week? I am not planning to compete so my lower body muscle size isnt of the prime importance to me, i mainly wanna increase testosterone levels naturally, obviously i cant work them everyday! but twice a week in my opion should be optimum for increase in testosterone levels..any sugestions?

Omg, take it. Your gonna be taking a steroid.... and you'll see massive gains (Depending on dosage)
    Pugs are Awesome

roids are something i wouldnt wanna ever take even if they were available legally and freely, the disadvantages outnumber the gains by far.

EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: Re: squats and testosterone

Originally posted by Gordon_18
    Omg, take it. Your gonna be taking a steroid.... and you'll see massive gains (Depending on dosage)
    They won't prescribe nearly as much as bodybuilders use. He'll be given enough to be at the lower end of average.

natural?not? has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    zma
    one natural the other not
    ps: share the same username

NEVER STOP GROWING

weight before cycle :190lbs

weight before V.2 and G-PLENISH: 162

after 10 weeks: ? will see

yeah actually i was thinking of supplementing with zma , what can i expect from it with regards to testosterone?

Ok i just came back from a visit to the endocrinologist and showed him my blood test results and he too says that my testosterone level is lower than avg but he is wary of giving injections , instead he suggested morning walks for increasing testosterone naturally , wtf!

bludtype has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

morning walks???

are you serious?
    shut up! you dont know me...

Pro Natural Bodybuilder FATHER FLEX's Avatar
    FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think if anything you came to the wrong place to ask this. If anything speak with BigBenn because he is the only one that is making sense here.
    100% Natural Bodybuilding!
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Where there are no men be a man.

Even a genius asks questions.

Knowledge is the child of confusion.

yes lol he did suggest morning walks, im damn serious

Father flex i think you are right i am not getting a useful advice on this question here apart from a couple of people, i guess ill have to post it in the over 35 board(im serious!)

*ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wish the doctors would prescribe me with testostorne injections lol

haha and i alhtough have been suggested to use testosterone injections im wary about using them

Ok well ill tell u what he prescribed, sustanon 100 every 2 weeks or sustanon 250 every 3 weeks, basically the truth is sustanon is a steroid , i wont tell anything more than that since this is a teen board, all i wanna say is that i dont wanna use it since i wanna stay natural, because being a NATURAL bodybuilder sounds cool! ( and is cool for real too)

Registered User Travis Stenersn's Avatar
    Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Oh god... this is not the place to come for advice on this topic.

Squats might temporarily cause a rise in anabolic hormone levels (yeah, that includes testosterone) after exercising, but that rise is short lived. It won't really impact your T levels the rest of the time that you havent just worked out.

How old are you exactly? Have you gone through most of puberty? Could you identify a reason for the low testosterone levels?

for instance, if you got drunk the night before the test.. you might have your culprit for the low t levels.

If your doctor really thinks its a good idea for you to undergo testosterone injections, then go for it. I would first try to identify why they are low. Maybe estrogen levels are way too high.. maybe you're exposed to many environmental estrogens in your daily activities. Maybe you've been under a great deal of stress lately and that is impacting T levels. Maybe you're overtraining. Maybe you watch too much Queer Eye for the Straight guy and Oprah.. ok that ones a joke.

Injections does not mean you are on steroids. Yes, technically it is a steroid. However, you would not be elevating androgen levels beyond normal physiological range. You'd be on the same level as everyone else with normal T levels. So you could still call yourself natural. The dosage he would be perscribing would be minimal to what steroid users would be using.
    Again, however, there is likely a reason for the low T levels.. find it and then you won't even need any drugs.

big_baller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) big_baller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) big_baller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) big_baller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) big_baller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) big_baller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) big_baller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) big_baller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) big_baller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) big_baller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) big_baller has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I want to check my test levels.......How do they do it?
    I'm a natural mesamorph, very aggressive and my balls seem bigger than normal....My mate said they look cancerous lol.

How much does the testosterone level test cost?

natural?not? has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    really i wanna know too
    one natural the other not
    ps: share the same username

NEVER STOP GROWING

weight before cycle :190lbs

weight before V.2 and G-PLENISH: 162

after 10 weeks: ? will see