Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by jonnyb
    Stevie Ray Vaughan! I like to listen to a lot of his songs when i workout. I like Rude Mood and Testify the best.

hey, marc - nice to see someone else that likes the Trio from texas! ZZ Top is a great band.
    SRV is great but I'd rather listen to him after the workout. I saw ZZ Top this summer w/Ted Nugent what a great show! Come to think of it LaGrange would be nice to hear in the gym as would Stranglehold.

Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Stranglehold, one of my favorite Nugent tunes. There are certain "classic rock" songs that I just never get tired of and can hear over and over again.

In no specific order and off the top of my head:

Stranglehold
    Hotel California
    Free Bird
    Stairway to Heaven
    Dream On
    War Pigs
    Bohemian Rhapsody
    Locomotive Breath
    White Wedding
    Hells Bells
    Enter Sandman

and so on and so on... too many too list for me
    Last edited by Overload; 12-03-2003 at 12:09 PM.
    "Franco is pretty smart, but Franco's a child, and when it comes to the day of the contest, I am his father. He comes to me for advices. So it's not that hard for me to give him the wrong advices." - Arnold Schwarzenegger - Pumping Iron

Marc16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

OK, if we're going to start listing songs...
    in no particular order (kinda like a classic rock greatest hits):
    Hell's Bells
    Paradise City
    Locomotive Breath
    Who Do You Love
    Cat Scratch Fever
    Iron Man
    Radar Love
    Baba O'Riley
    Born to be Wild
    Rosalita
    La Grange
    Pump it Up
    Crazy Train
    Sympathy for the Devil
    China Grove
    Welcome to the Jungle
    American Woman
    Funk 49
    Freebird

I could go on and on...

Diva Ree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oh, I like George Thorogood too.
    Diva Ree
    Divas@tanningdivas.com

freakogic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    don't forget classic aerosmith...

train kept a rolling all night long.

man, its been a while since I heard stranglehold. I have to break out that classic cd.

I can't believe I passed up tickets to see ZZ top and the motor city mad man.

Will they tour again????? I can only hope.
    "Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."

~Eleanor Roosevelt~

There are tons of ideas being discussed on bb.com. Thanks for all the help

Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like ZZ Top also. And George (Thorogood & Strait -- LOL)
    "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7

GOOOOO COCKS!!!!!! GOOOOO STEELERS!!!!!

Big T-Rex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Strictly Hip Hop

From 50 cents to DMX...etc

Scatocephalus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scatocephalus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scatocephalus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scatocephalus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scatocephalus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scatocephalus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scatocephalus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scatocephalus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scatocephalus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scatocephalus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scatocephalus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Unless you are going to mix & burn your own CD's, get a CD that kicks ass from beginning to end. Who has time to hit repeat/search/FF while trying to lift. My favorite two CD's that kick ass are:

AC/DC 'Back In Black' (mentioned several times already)

Guns N' Roses 'Appetite For Destruction' (surprisingly, only one prior mention)

freakogic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    appetite is good but its head phone material with the effin in it.

besides back in black, Incubus "S.C.I.E.N.C.E." is one of my favorite full albums to listen to.

good effin tunes
    "Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."

~Eleanor Roosevelt~

There are tons of ideas being discussed on bb.com. Thanks for all the help

rosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Overload
    I'm a classic rock/heavy metal guy. So for my home gym it's usually AC/DC, Ozzy, Metallica and so on. No slow stuff. Need something with a hard beat. That's the beauty of AC/DC, they have no ballads.
    lol. I thought 'Whole Lotta Rosie" was a ballad about a fat woman?

Here I play a few mixed albums with various artists on. When I workout with weights it's rock like the Kerrang albums or similar. When I get on the elliptical it's one of the Ministry of Sounds albums generally. Just bought one the latest 2004 one the other day and cracked up laughing at one of the tracks. I won't mention which one...lol! It had lots of effin in it..
    Last edited by rosa; 12-25-2003 at 09:16 AM.

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Disturbed- Stupify, the Game, Violence Fetish, Prayer, Liberate, Voices, Fear, and Get Psycho

Dope- Die Mother ****er Die, Burn, I Am, Now or Never, and Motivation

Spineshank- Violent Moodswings

Slipknot- Sic, Wait and Bleed, and Surfacing

Mudvayne- Dig, Death Blooms

Shinedown- Fly From the Inside

Hatebreed- Perserverence, I will be Heard, You're Never Alone, This is Now

Sevendust- Black, Enemy

decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    chimiera
    hatebreed
    madball
    in flames
    old metallica
    arch enemy
    machinehead
    BLS
    Tool ( Lateralus' lyrics always make me push myself, pay attention)
    etc

decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by Overload
    Stranglehold, one of my favorite Nugent tunes. There are certain "classic rock" songs that I just never get tired of and can hear over and over again.

In no specific order and off the top of my head:

Stranglehold
    Hotel California
    Free Bird
    Stairway to Heaven
    Dream On
    War Pigs
    Bohemian Rhapsody
    Locomotive Breath
    White Wedding
    Hells Bells
    Enter Sandman

and so on and so on... too many too list for me
    great list

Jocko77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    umm....DJ Rap(Drum n Bass) and DMX(Grand Champ)

kmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) kmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) kmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) kmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) kmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) kmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) kmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) kmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) kmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) kmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) kmax is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    At the moment:
    Killswitch Engage - Alive or Just Breathing (newest)
    Shadows Fall - The Art of Balance (newest)

turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by kmax
    At the moment:
    Killswitch Engage - Alive or Just Breathing (newest)
    Shadows Fall - The Art of Balance (newest)
    Here's some not yet mentioned ... Gov't Mule. Also the Allman Brothers (not surprising, since Warren haynes is lead guitar for both groups). Also Rush can be good, altho the early stuff is more heavy metal-like, I prefer the mid-period stuff.

A jump blues group called Little Charlie and the Nightcats. Not sure what it's like to WO to them, but boy are they great! And funny!

Also Roomful of Blues. I know RoB works wonders for cardio. :-)
    "Sometimes your lack of sympathy gets hard to explain,
    So on your mask of make-up you just paint a little parody of pain"
    - "When you were young", Del Amitri

MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by rosa
    lol. I thought 'Whole Lotta Rosie" was a ballad about a fat woman?
    WLR might be a little fast for a ballad. "Night Prowler" probably has the slowest tempo of any AC/DC tune I've ever heard.
    aut viam inveniam aut faciam