Rocko1111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What do you use flax seed oil with?

I was just wondering what you use flax seed oil with? Do you put it with some of your meals? ALso what does it do for you?Thanks guys

hotgymchick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hotgymchick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hotgymchick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hotgymchick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hotgymchick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hotgymchick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hotgymchick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hotgymchick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hotgymchick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hotgymchick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hotgymchick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I put it in a shake, but not post workout (fat slows digestion). It provides EFAs (Essential Fatty Acids), as do other nuts (walnuts, almonds) and natural peanut butter.
    5'5", 123 lbs., 14% BF

turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: What do you use flax seed oil with?

Originally posted by Rocko1111
    I was just wondering what you use flax seed oil with? Do you put it with some of your meals? ALso what does it do for you?Thanks guys
    I use a spoon. :-) Seriously, I just drink it down. it's not *that* bad tasting.

As to what it provides, it provides EFAs (Essential Fatty Acids); do a search on it. Omega 3, 5, and 9 are the terms; they're good for your heart, and keeping arteries clear, among other things.
    "Sometimes your lack of sympathy gets hard to explain,
    So on your mask of make-up you just paint a little parody of pain"
    - "When you were young", Del Amitri

Monti has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I add it to my last meal of the day:

Cottage cheese + almonds + chocolate casien powder + flax oil = yummy yum yum

Linemen are underrated fridayWARRIOR's Avatar
    fridayWARRIOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i mix 2 tablespoons of flax oil with my shake but like the man said above, not after workouts. my shake has 2 tbsp peanut butter, 2 tbsp flax oil, and a scoop of 100% whey protein. tastes like a peanut butter cup! the flax oil contains essential fatty acids, responsible for a lot of functions in the body including growth and hormone production

-outen
    W.O.D.

nArKeD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nArKeD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nArKeD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nArKeD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nArKeD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nArKeD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nArKeD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nArKeD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nArKeD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nArKeD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nArKeD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    shakes only.

Eggeman13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eggeman13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I bought the pills. $10 for like 80 of em or so. Good quality too. I think they're the same as the regular oil...Very easy to take.

DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500)
    using flax seeds in a shake will have the same effect as oil correct?

candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I use flax oil with any meal that I need to add fat to. As for using seeds in a shake, I wouldn't recommend it. Here is an article on flax:

http://bodybuilding.com/fun/fitoils.htm
    Cutting
    164lbs. 9/11/03
    181.75lbs. 9/6/04
    6.5% BF 9/6/04

Mod @ http://www.bbforums.com

candle25@cyber-rights.net

massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    in my homemade gainer
    "Pavel calls the idea of training yourself in isolated pieces "Frankenstein training" and I don't think I can come up with a better term. The body is one piece." Dan John

Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: What do you use flax seed oil with?

Originally posted by Rocko1111
    Flax seed oil is disgusting.. I wouldn't mix it with anything because it absolutely ruins it.

Like glutamine, you might as well take it by itself, instead of mixing with your shake.

Cheers
    Always, under the underneath...
    =======
    Once the power of the mind is harnessed, any goal is reachable.
    =======
    Exercise is 10% Physical, and 90% Mental, the rest is up to you.

Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Eggeman13
    I bought the pills. $10 for like 80 of em or so. Good quality too. I think they're the same as the regular oil...Very easy to take.
    The pills are way underdosed I think.

newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I opened a bottle a month ago but its been refridgerated do you think its still good? (im asking because I know it goes rancid wery easy)
    **I rep back on recharge 1K+**

PharmD 2015