Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    movingforward is on a distinguished road. (+10) movingforward is on a distinguished road. (+10) movingforward is on a distinguished road. (+10) movingforward is on a distinguished road. (+10) movingforward is on a distinguished road. (+10) movingforward is on a distinguished road. (+10) movingforward is on a distinguished road. (+10) movingforward is on a distinguished road. (+10) movingforward is on a distinguished road. (+10) movingforward is on a distinguished road. (+10) movingforward is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Guys with big hips (hourglass figure :( )

To the guys who also suffer the plight of having large ass hips, at low weight and low BF, do you also notice that your legs grow disproportionately large compared to the amount of work you give them?

I really hate my body. I can cut all I want but i still have big ass pelvis bone and squat ass looking torso. I'm trying to figure out a way too look good, at least somewhat symmetrical, and I'm not even sure it's possible for me to ever look respectable (hah, that ryhhmes)

meh, I am deprived 48 hours of sleep and hungover so I apologize if I come across as sounding incoherent.

Anyhoo, I have noticed that my thighs have ballooned in size even though I'm not really working them that hard. Really, they are quite huge now and I only squat very light weight (like 200 lbs) and only lunge with like 60 lbs. They have become massive in a short period of time yet my upper body still looks like ****, even though I work it 3x a week and have been working it for 6 months striahgt. Will I ever be able to look proportionate with my chode looking torso? I look like a squat chode with Marylin Monroe hips and it's highly depressing. (by hips I mean pelvis bone, my ass and legs are smaller. To put it into perspective, my body is like an wide chode hourglass on top of some stilts with big muscular thighs thrown on top.
    Last edited by Partholon; 03-22-2007 at 09:44 AM.

Moulson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moulson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moulson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moulson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moulson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moulson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moulson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moulson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moulson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moulson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moulson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have a similar problem and have been thinking of posting a similar question.

I have lost 16 pounds in the last 6 months and have dropped from a 38 inch waist to a 32 inch waist, yet I have only lost half an inch off my thighs and they still look big.

Even at high school when I was young and fit I never had one of those tight asses or soccer player legs that all the girls seemed to like. I've always had big legs and a big ass and thats without lifting!! It just seems I was geneticaly gifted with large powerful legs.

Like you im worried that as i continue to lose weight it will all be from my upper body and leave me with a disproportionate lower body.

Anybody else have a similar experience?

XBlasphemyX is a complete loser! (-2000) XBlasphemyX is a complete loser! (-2000) XBlasphemyX is a complete loser! (-2000) XBlasphemyX is a complete loser! (-2000) XBlasphemyX is a complete loser! (-2000) XBlasphemyX is a complete loser! (-2000) XBlasphemyX is a complete loser! (-2000) XBlasphemyX is a complete loser! (-2000) XBlasphemyX is a complete loser! (-2000) XBlasphemyX is a complete loser! (-2000) XBlasphemyX is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Partholon View Post
    To the guys who also suffer the plight of having large ass hips, at low weight and low BF, do you also notice that your legs grow disproportionately large compared to the amount of work you give them?

I really hate my body. I can cut all I want but i still have big ass pelvis bone and squat ass looking torso. I'm trying to figure out a way too look good, at least somewhat symmetrical, and I'm not even sure it's possible for me to ever look respectable (hah, that ryhhmes)

meh, I am deprived 48 hours of sleep and hungover so I apologize if I come across as sounding incoherent.

Anyhoo, I have noticed that my thighs have ballooned in size even though I'm not really working them that hard. Really, they are quite huge now and I only squat very light weight (like 200 lbs) and only lunge with like 60 lbs. They have become massive in a short period of time yet my upper body still looks like ****, even though I work it 3x a week and have been working it for 6 months striahgt. Will I ever be able to look proportionate with my chode looking torso? I look like a squat chode with Marylin Monroe hips and it's highly depressing. (by hips I mean pelvis bone, my ass and legs are smaller. To put it into perspective, my body is like an wide chode hourglass on top of some stilts with big muscular thighs thrown on top.
    Well if you are hungover and deprived 48 hours of sleep...you should start taking better care of yourself. Getting drunk isn't really the best thing if you're fat. Alcohol PREVENTS your body from burning fat, and makes it store fat.

Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by XBlasphemyX View Post
    Well if you are hungover and deprived 48 hours of sleep...you should start taking better care of yourself. Getting drunk isn't really the best thing if you're fat. Alcohol PREVENTS your body from burning fat, and makes it store fat.
    Oh SNAP!

How low has you tried getting your body fat? Maybe its just the last place for you to lose the fat. And just because your lower frame is big doesn't mean it can't be toned to hell. Bodybuilders don't seem to have a problem with that one.

godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    your lower body is a mesomorph
    RIP mainsqueeze530
    "Rustle your opponents jimmies from afar." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War
    Mods - I don't have multiple accounts, asked for old accounts be banned, never had two open at one time.
    Misc - you don't have to rep me back lol, in return no rep begging pls tx

MikeySamHung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love the 2500 views and 5 replies. Big hip men are interesting.
    "If I can't be my own....I'd feel better dead." NUTSHELL

Mrredundant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mrredundant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mrredundant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mrredundant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mrredundant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mrredundant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mrredundant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mrredundant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mrredundant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mrredundant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mrredundant has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    chode hips? pics pls (no homo)

it may be a perception problem too, because I feel the same about my hips, but I keep getting told I am seeing things.

wide hips, that's just bone there... ><
    Progress Blog:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=525801073#post525801073

esoes33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think this guy has them pretty wide and he looks fine to me (at least for my goals)

kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I heard an interesting suggestion that guys with big waists should use a belt when squatting so any mass added to the midsection is minimal. Other than that, you can focus on deltoid and chest size to create more of a V frame.

zacharoni16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacharoni16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacharoni16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacharoni16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacharoni16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacharoni16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacharoni16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacharoni16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacharoni16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacharoni16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacharoni16 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My hips, thighs and ass store fat like crazy! It's annoying, I always have to get the relaxed fit jeans even if I'm wearing a 36

Now I'm training lowerbody harder, and my thighs are now packing on muscle and getting even BIGGER

I feel you're pain man, women usually have that problem with wide hips and thighs, but idk lol

Kjerski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjerski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjerski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjerski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjerski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjerski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjerski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjerski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjerski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjerski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjerski will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MikeySamHung View Post
    I love the 2500 views and 5 replies. Big hip men are interesting.
    That or its a 3 year old thread...

ehall20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ehall20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ehall20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ehall20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ehall20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ehall20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ehall20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ehall20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'll trade you guys, I gots them chicken-legs (only started seriously working lower body 2 months ago, because I was a gym idiot).

monaroman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monaroman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monaroman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monaroman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monaroman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monaroman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monaroman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monaroman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monaroman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monaroman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monaroman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by godsangina2 View Post
    your lower body is a mesomorph
    lol, soo definately worth resurrecting this thread to let him know that.

Anyways as another guy mentioned I will trade places. I can squat til the cows come home and I still can't get an ass!!

kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by monaroman View Post
    lol, soo definately worth resurrecting this thread to let him know that.

Anyways as another guy mentioned I will trade places. I can squat til the cows come home and I still can't get an ass!!
    Have you tried high reps? For some reason, a lot of legs grow better in response to high (12-20) reps.

Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Guys, there is only one way i have ever seen of leaning out your legs (and that will involve muscle mass loss which i think you need) and that is doing a LOT of running. Build up gradually and soon you will be running 80+ km a week

Trust me, distance running will lean out your lower body and give you more proportion

.Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10) .Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10) .Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10) .Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10) .Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10) .Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10) .Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10) .Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10) .Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10) .Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10) .Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thought it was a good thing to have an hourglass??
    PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY

ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I heard guys are into guys with big hips so don't trip

ehall20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ehall20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ehall20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ehall20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ehall20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ehall20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ehall20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ehall20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Aussieguy101 View Post
    Guys, there is only one way i have ever seen of leaning out your legs (and that will involve muscle mass loss which i think you need) and that is doing a LOT of running. Build up gradually and soon you will be running 80+ km a week

Trust me, distance running will lean out your lower body and give you more proportion
    I'm pretty sure most people won't be running 2 marathons a week. Props to you if you do though, anything more than around 20 miles a week and my knees start getting all kinds of ****ed up.
    Last edited by ehall20; 10-05-2010 at 08:38 PM.

preacher of simplicity godsamurai's Avatar
    godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

same problem

Hi, I am 26yrs old, been working out for 8yrs and still going on.

I have same problem.. I was skinny, and wanted to gain mass on the upper body. Back in 5yrs ago, I was skinny but proportionally balanced looking. I worked out hard to grow chest size, but I only got stronger, the mass in the chest didn't build.

Later on I found out the article that working out squat or generally legs can help for bigger chest size. So I did it and indeed my chest became bigger, and got more strength to lift more as well.

And then oneday, I looked at the mirror in sort of shock.. My huge thigh, shaping outward like female, almost made my pelvis to look like famale. And it made look my waist even more smaller, and my chest, proportionaly not big enough compared to my thigh.

I was wearing t-shirt and a wide-jean, I look so small on top and bigger and curvy as it goes down.. so ridiculous. This type of body is what might female wants, not a men does!

I recently heard oblique exercises might help to build waist.. but.. bigger waist would make the chest not big enough.. I just want to reduce this thigh size, or , maybe it's the pelvic bone that grew up too huge for some reason..

Now I don't wear wide jean anymore, because it makes my bottom look big compared to my upper body. Such an horrible idea. So I now wear skinny jeans, or somewhat tight.

I hear some people saying oblique exercises can help, and so does running.. But this is problematic. I don't run much to gain more mass on chest, now I am about to do the opposite.. I might lose thigh size, but will lose on chest as well.. oblique exercises might make waist bigger, but it will result on small looking chest!

I'm trying to think why this has happened, but can't be sure if my bad habits are the reasons. I will list it though in case you might recognize something.

1) I sleep late, wake up late.. I heard horemone activity has to do with sleep pattern. And when I sleep, I watch computer till I fall asleep.
    2) I do jack off, but not as much as some people. (im not homo). I do jackoff once a week, not sure if this actually affected in bigger pelvis..
    3) Protein shake? I been taking protein shakes and glutamine after working out legs, before when I didn't know glutamine helps increase in size. This is reason I don't take glutamine nemore after I work out leg... also I take whey protein than muscle milk after workingout also.. cuz musclemilk helps muscle get big.. Does this make sense tho?
    4) I sit a lot. Most of time in front of computer either working or studying. Could this be the reason my pelvis getting big? hmm..

andre178 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

bringing the issue back

I have almost exact same problem, I'm 27 an its been an issue for the past 2 years. My thighs are big and so is my butt it makes the rest of my body look bad. I am doing okay in the upper parts. I'll never be bulky enough (nor do I want to) in the upper body to ever come even with lower. I also have a sitting job, but I don't think this is normal.

Originally Posted by godsamurai View Post
    Hi, I am 26yrs old, been working out for 8yrs and still going on.

I have same problem.. I was skinny, and wanted to gain mass on the upper body. Back in 5yrs ago, I was skinny but proportionally balanced looking. I worked out hard to grow chest size, but I only got stronger, the mass in the chest didn't build.

Later on I found out the article that working out squat or generally legs can help for bigger chest size. So I did it and indeed my chest became bigger, and got more strength to lift more as well.

And then oneday, I looked at the mirror in sort of shock.. My huge thigh, shaping outward like female, almost made my pelvis to look like famale. And it made look my waist even more smaller, and my chest, proportionaly not big enough compared to my thigh.

I was wearing t-shirt and a wide-jean, I look so small on top and bigger and curvy as it goes down.. so ridiculous. This type of body is what might female wants, not a men does!

I recently heard oblique exercises might help to build waist.. but.. bigger waist would make the chest not big enough.. I just want to reduce this thigh size, or , maybe it's the pelvic bone that grew up too huge for some reason..

Now I don't wear wide jean anymore, because it makes my bottom look big compared to my upper body. Such an horrible idea. So I now wear skinny jeans, or somewhat tight.

I hear some people saying oblique exercises can help, and so does running.. But this is problematic. I don't run much to gain more mass on chest, now I am about to do the opposite.. I might lose thigh size, but will lose on chest as well.. oblique exercises might make waist bigger, but it will result on small looking chest!

I'm trying to think why this has happened, but can't be sure if my bad habits are the reasons. I will list it though in case you might recognize something.

1) I sleep late, wake up late.. I heard horemone activity has to do with sleep pattern. And when I sleep, I watch computer till I fall asleep.
    2) I do jack off, but not as much as some people. (im not homo). I do jackoff once a week, not sure if this actually affected in bigger pelvis..
    3) Protein shake? I been taking protein shakes and glutamine after working out legs, before when I didn't know glutamine helps increase in size. This is reason I don't take glutamine nemore after I work out leg... also I take whey protein than muscle milk after workingout also.. cuz musclemilk helps muscle get big.. Does this make sense tho?
    4) I sit a lot. Most of time in front of computer either working or studying. Could this be the reason my pelvis getting big? hmm..

Druzynnik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not sure if this has as much to do with BF than it does with bone structure and genetics. I don't have an 'hourglass' myself but I do have tall hipbones which makes my torso seem longer than my legs and my legs look much more prominent than the rest of me (5'11, so my legs are still pretty long anyway). My legs/ass are also much more lean/ built than my upper body which is much skinnier with smaller muscle gain. They also store fat quicker than the rest of me. Basically I have a generic runner's build (more on the skinnyfat side upperbody wise but I am improving that haha), but also genetics which makes me build lean muscle on my legs way faster. Of course, the running was a bigger factor in my case than genes.

I also had been running for years and only lifted infrequently before I started resistance training again. Just aim for that V-shape look, bulk up lats, trapezius, shoulders. Rowing is a good start. Try to shift the weight your body exerts from your legs, which you have been used to doing which leads to bulker hips and lower body. The more you shift weight to upper body the more you will naturally gravitate to growth there instead of working from your hips and legs all the time. Cardio will help make your legs/ass leaner to avoid the hourglass look.
    Last edited by Druzynnik; 01-12-2012 at 01:53 PM.

Atlas78910 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I got exact problem. Wide hips, legs are growing like crazy, really small waist. I've been working out for year (I stopped training legs for half year, then come back and they blow). I think the only option is to really reduce leg work. Upper body mass is the only option. One year just to look freaking skinny at the beach because of legs. It's the worst structure you could get as a man I think. I got 5 months to summer so maybe I will pack on so upper mass. In real life nobody told me I'm narrow or wide hips and structure like a girl (expect mom, cuz I've been like that always as a skinny kid with leg mass). Sometimes I got compliments that I'm wide or something. (I'm not that narrow just hips are disproportionate). And I look better in a big shirt, cuz it makes me look wide and my legs smaller. It's the tiny waist that makes them look even bigger than they are. So I think the only option is neglect leg work and focus on upper body. Unless you want to look like a freak in non good sense of this word. I got 25.5inches quads, 14.6 arms 26.4 waist and 44inch chest. Also I noticed that Shawn Ray had hips wider than waist (hip bones sticking out). But it's not only about structure, I got too much mass in legs.

Cheewy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm glad to see I'm not the only one, judging by the number of posts just by searching Google there are alot of people out there.

My hips are 39 inch, in comparison my waist is a slim 30inch. My upper body is generally slim, my arms in particular.

I've only just got into a routine of exercise and healthy eating but i'll post in a few months time to report any changes.

My current plan is an hour of running every day along with healthy eating and to consume little sugar. I've read sugar is the worst as it will always store as fat. And seen as my legs and hips store fat I'll be cutting that out.

Canviskiller is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canviskiller is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canviskiller is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canviskiller is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canviskiller is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canviskiller is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canviskiller is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canviskiller is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canviskiller is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canviskiller is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canviskiller is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Some girls have wide/hips legs and you know why? genetics,so why do you think you have wide hips/legs?.....................................genetics .

Only thing you can really do is work shoulders/arms/chest/legs and make them flare out more than dem hips.

t3nchi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) t3nchi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) t3nchi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) t3nchi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) t3nchi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) t3nchi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) t3nchi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) t3nchi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) t3nchi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) t3nchi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) t3nchi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have wide hips as well. It's something I can't change. I know I won't be able to have the greek god figure with a nice slender v-taper but hey, I'll do my best to have a great body anyway.

StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    old thread is very old

to help my big hip brethren, best bet is:

1) lose BF
    2) develop your back/shoulders to increase the upperbody/lower body size ratio(a big chest wont accomplish this srs)
    3) train calves to also to lessen the appearance of a pear shape

all i can really think of

-StrongMeat-
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily." -Napoleon Bonaparte-

-~~ The Auburn University Crew ~~-

In Starvation Mode Brklyns_Finest's Avatar
    Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by StrongMeat View Post
    old thread is very old
    . . .
    275->180->248... Next stop, 150

"It ain't about how hard you can hit. Its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!" ---Rocky Balboa

"Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use."

DISCIPLINE + PATIENCE = SUCCESS

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Brklyns_Finest View Post
    . . .
    . . .

phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Old thread is old...

I will never refer to myself as an hour glass.
    I would much rather have my wide hip structure and solid legs than look like multiple other guys who look like they have never done a leg workout in their life.
    Grass is always greener on the otherside eh?
    Only a life lived for others, is a life worthwhile.

ripb4rip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Old Thread - Same Problem

Add me to the list of wide hipped genetically inconsiderate combos, what good is it for a man to have this shape anyways.

Now I am an older man and still the same, but back in my prime (20s) I was at 6-1 had 11%bf but all of it was in my waist and hips, even though I weighed 168, benched 275, and ran 5k per day. I was able to get the top 4-pack but trainer said I was gonna have to drop another 10lbs to get the rest. Never happened cuz wife said I was already too skinny. Now I am older and uglier so who cares what I look like and gonna give it another try b4 I die. ripb4rip.