Thread: Smoking

esham has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) esham has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) esham has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smoking

(Im not going to smoke I just want to know)

Does it really help you loose weight?

Please dont give me a info on side effects as Im not going to.

mperich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mperich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mperich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mperich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mperich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mperich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mperich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mperich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mperich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mperich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mperich has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Not sure if it would help lose weight or not. I used to smoke...but i was always skinny anyways so not sure if it helped or not. Even if it did help lose weight tho, itd be from a suppressed appetite, which isnt healthy. Also who cares...either way its retarded.

oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000) oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000) oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000) oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000) oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000) oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000) oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000) oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000) oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000) oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000) oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i believe it can act as an appetite surpressant

pEn0s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yes it can help you lose weight .... because it increases metabolic rate .... your heart has to pump faster inorder pump air to ur clothed up lungs

Justang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justang is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    smoking sucks! I did it for like 3 years and never going back. Now I can go through my day without lighting up 5-10 Ciggerates and feeling like ****. Im clear minded now and can workout alot harder. YEAH smoking SUCKS!

psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the increase in metabolic rate that smoking is reported to cause is apparently comparable to some tiny amount of cardio, like literally a few mins. Ofcourse this depends on how much u smoke, and what kinda intensity of cardio it is comparing it to, etc. But i remember they were reasonable values, so probly gonna be average stuff. So dont smoke because of the increase in metabolism.
    5'11", 187lbs, 19 y/o

[DL]
    5 x 302.5 (06.06)
    [Pullups]
    3x3 x +33 (08.06)
    [overhead]
    115 x 3 (09.06)

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?goto=lastpost&t=633909

doctorben@cyber-rights.ne BigBenn's Avatar
    BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Some people have used nicotine orally for weightloss. It has strong appetite suppression and is a fairly strong stimulant. There are of course much better options as far as stimulants because nicotine has a short half-life.
    [email]doctorben@cyber-rights.net[/email]

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nicotine is the best appetite suppresant i have ever used.

Combined with EC, it is unbelievable.

I use the gum form, and nothing i have tried comes close to doing what it does.

Taken in conjunction with 100 mgs of caffiene, it is said to raise RMR by 7%, but the main weight loss from it will come from only wanting to eat 2 meals a day, and even then your portions are quite small.

But it requires responcibility to use and wouldn't recomend it to any teen.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by oddball182
    i believe it can act as an appetite surpressant
    BUMP that is all nicotine in general is good for....
    The 1337 site of the decade http://s7.invisionfree.com/Breaking_The_Pain/index.php?act=idx
    - Got a tattoo question go here---> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=207339&highlight=XEastCoastHateX
    ***http://s7.invisionfree.com/Breaking_The_Pain/index.php?act=idx***
    -If you post your maxes they are fake and you are full of crap....
    -07-19-2002......In Memory of the Great List......04-29-2004

Built from Iron Built from Iron's Avatar
    Built from Iron Built from Iron Built from Iron Built from Iron Built from Iron Built from Iron Built from Iron Built from Iron Built from Iron Built from Iron Built from Iron
    I guess I'm the only one who smokes in this forum. I've tried to quit, trust me. But it's hard, and anyone who tries to knock on smokers for not being able to quit, you'll never know until you light up!
    "Never let fear make your decisions"

pEn0s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Built from Iron
    I guess I'm the only one who smokes in this forum. I've tried to quit, trust me. But it's hard, and anyone who tries to knock on smokers for not being able to quit, you'll never know until you light up!
    i never get addicted to smokes for some reason.... i smoke 4-5 packs a week during summer and not a single one rest of the year.... maybe its cuz im always drunk while i smoke

Rsottoway43 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If anything id have to say it makes you gain weight...not initially but when you try to quit or after a while of smoking. My grandpa tried to quit smoking and gained 10 pounds each time he tried...he gained a total of 40 pounds...Just stay away from it

Ryan

Azx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yes it does, im noticabley thinner.

Azx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Built from Iron
    yeah man, its an awful habit. i got a pack 4 hours ago and its gone now.

Built from Iron Built from Iron's Avatar
    Built from Iron Built from Iron Built from Iron Built from Iron Built from Iron Built from Iron Built from Iron Built from Iron Built from Iron Built from Iron Built from Iron
    Damn, a pack in four hours?

A 25 pack usually last me 3 or 4 days!
    "Never let fear make your decisions"

zerglim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    dudes, if u smoke it may increase ur metabolism, but then again, it will decrease ur ability to do more cardio as because it is very bad for ur lungs... it's really very bad.

chris_altun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris_altun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris_altun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris_altun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris_altun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris_altun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris_altun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris_altun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris_altun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Smoking

Originally posted by esham
    (Im not going to smoke I just want to know)

Does it really help you loose weight?

Please dont give me a info on side effects as Im not going to.
    It does i knew this one pretty overweight guy in my first year of highschool and then the next year he came back and was mad skinny. He had picked up smoking.
    6'2
    171 lbs
    14% bf (grrrr)

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I love posting and then having noone acknowledge i even posted!!

I know this article is going to go over 90% of your heads, but nonetheless

http://www.avantlabs.com/magmain.php...=13&pageID=130
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"