zerocruil_2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocruil_2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocruil_2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocruil_2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocruil_2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocruil_2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocruil_2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocruil_2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocruil_2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocruil_2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocruil_2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I'm the only one with no results from VPX Redline?

hey there i have been using VPX redline for some two weeks now and i haven't seen ANY results, have any of you? It says at the back of the bottle "do not use if your about 15 pounds over weight" - well i'm.
    By the way when you reffer too CLEN do u guys mean VPX Clen or the real thing, and which one is better for good Fat Loss.
    here is what i think of you...http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/cat/html

“I imagine that one of the reasons people cling to their hates so stubbornly is because they sense, once hate is gone, that they will be forced to deal to the pain.” James Baldwin

CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Never used Redline so I can't help you there.

When ppl refer to Clen, most of the time they mean Clenbutrx, which is a good fat burner. However, sometimes they mean Clenbuterol, which is also a good fat burner, but is illegal and dangerous if you don't know what you're doing.

zerocruil_2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocruil_2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocruil_2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocruil_2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocruil_2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocruil_2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocruil_2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocruil_2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocruil_2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocruil_2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocruil_2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thank you, do u know what type of company sales teh best Clenbutrx
    here is what i think of you...http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/cat/html

“I imagine that one of the reasons people cling to their hates so stubbornly is because they sense, once hate is gone, that they will be forced to deal to the pain.” James Baldwin

jopache1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jopache1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    clenbutrx is a product name...

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/clen.html

its not a product or a supplement.. its a stack of supplements sold by vpx

Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have not tried redline but here are some things that you might like to know about one of its ingredients

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=190178

CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by zerocruil_2
    thank you, do u know what type of company sales teh best Clenbutrx
    As Jopache said, VPX makes Clenbutrx and there is another company (sorry for not knowing the name) that makes Clen357 which is the same I think. Just run a search in the BB.com store if you wanna look at it.

andruw251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andruw251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bigswole30 knows a site that sells clen357 for cheap. so pm him if you want it. if anyone else knows this site, go ahead and pm me b/c i was wanting to know
    22 yrs old

Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by Kraftydog
    I have not tried redline but here are some things that you might like to know about one of its ingredients

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=190178
    you really should read this before considering redline

JohnnyWalker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is clenbuterol much more effective than clenbutrex and is it much more dangerous?

I am considering which to take...

bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by JohnnyWalker
    Is clenbuterol much more effective than clenbutrex and is it much more dangerous?

I am considering which to take...
    For short term fat-loss clenbuterol is more effective, but with clenbutrx you can stay "on" for longer periods of time which will result in greater fat loss. I have tried clenbuterol and found the sides too much to tolerate.

bigswole:

What are the sides? Sweating probably...
    I hope not since I sweat more than anyone I know already for some reason...

thats odd because most of the people that I know that have used the ephedra based clenbutrx and clenbuterol hcl said that the sides were much worse with clenbutrx.

I dont think clenbuterol is all that awesome except the first 1 or 2 times you use it.

william_lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Kraftydog
    thats odd because most of the people that I know that have used the ephedra based clenbutrx and clenbuterol hcl said that the sides were much worse with clenbutrx.

I dont think clenbuterol is all that awesome except the first 1 or 2 times you use it.
    I'd have to agree, at least in the beginning of a cycle. I just tried real clen for the first time (finishing up a 2 week cycle) and the only side I really noticed was some slight tremoring in the fingers. When I use an EC stack, the first few days usually give me some fairly hellish stomach issues and I feel jittery as hell. They go away within a week but they're alot less fun for me than real clen has been in my book. I'm about to switch over to 2-3 weeks on EC again so I'm not really looking forward to it.

If clenbuterol is taken for 2 weeks (first time taking it), what is a reasonable amount of weight that could be lost with excersize and proper diet?