NeonX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ab wheel, muscles involved

Just wondering, what muscles are used doing the ab wheel besides the abs? They promote it as being a good upper body workout. The motion kind of seems like a combination of a pushup at the top and a pullover at the bottom when your arms are extended and you have to pull yourself back up.

nathan101085 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nathan101085 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nathan101085 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nathan101085 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nathan101085 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nathan101085 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nathan101085 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nathan101085 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nathan101085 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nathan101085 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nathan101085 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Arrow uhh

I would also like to know the validity of this "machine" as ab machines are bashed very often as they should be i wonder if maybe this one can be trusted. I'll go out on the limb of flame and say: It feels like it works.
    Nathan

htownsb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) htownsb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) htownsb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I dont think it's the most effective ab exercise but it's certainly sumthing to get u started. I used be skinny but not have much ab muscle so when I started doing that the upper portion of my abs (for the ppl who will point out that abs contract as a whole) got a lot bigger but then I had to go back and target my obliques and external abs and my serratus with different ab exercises. Basically u can keep it as part of ur ab workout but u need to do a lot more angles and variations to hit ur abs completely. And never overtrain ur abs and keep it proportional to the rest of ur body.

TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ab wheels are great!

If you got the dough, I suggest by "Bullet proof abs" By Pavel Tsatsouline.

He go's into great detail on how to properly and safely use one of these(as well as a lot of other great exericses)

Dont use the assited ones either, go for the cheap 10 dollar "wheel on a stick", the crappy manufacturing will make you develop more tension,and work harder.

Once you can crank out some reps off your knees, try to do them standing from your toes.

Ulyanov has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ulyanov has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ulyanov has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ulyanov has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ulyanov has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ulyanov has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ulyanov has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ulyanov has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ulyanov has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ulyanov has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ulyanov has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by TarvMan
    If you got the dough, I suggest by "Bullet proof abs" By Pavel Tsatsouline.
    You read my christmas list! Pavel rules.
    "Government should stay the hell out of people's business." - Senator Barry Goldwater