Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Registered User Nosquatsnogains's Avatar
    Nosquatsnogains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nosquatsnogains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nosquatsnogains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nosquatsnogains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nosquatsnogains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nosquatsnogains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nosquatsnogains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nosquatsnogains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nosquatsnogains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nosquatsnogains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nosquatsnogains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

How can i be a good McDonalds Cashier? (serious)

Well i just got hired by Mcdonalds for a cashier spot. I need some help from people who worked at Mcdoanlds before. How can i be a good cashier? What lines should i say to the customer. My first day on the job is this saturday and i want to be ready. They train me on sat. but i want to know everything beforehand. thanks

Stats: 6'2", 195 lbs
    BodyPoints: 29672
    SFriday425 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SFriday425 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SFriday425 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SFriday425 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SFriday425 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SFriday425 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SFriday425 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SFriday425 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SFriday425 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SFriday425 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SFriday425 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SFriday425's BodySpace

Thumbs up

"Do you want fries with that?"
    Mod @ www.all the misc.com

Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117508491

Stats: 6'4", 250 lbs
    BodyPoints: 6246
    YeaILift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YeaILift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YeaILift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YeaILift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YeaILift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YeaILift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YeaILift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YeaILift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YeaILift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YeaILift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YeaILift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit YeaILift's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Nosquatsnogains View Post
    Well i just got hired by Mcdonalds for a cashier spot. I need some help from people who worked at Mcdoanlds before. How can i be a good cashier? What lines should i say to the customer. My first day on the job is this saturday and i want to be ready. They train me on sat. but i want to know everything beforehand. thanks
    Best thing to say is GTFO fatass!

(((())))-------(((()))) Alex B.'s Avatar
    BodyPoints: 10700
    Alex B. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Alex B. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Alex B. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Alex B. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Alex B. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Alex B. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Alex B. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Alex B. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Alex B. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Alex B. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Alex B. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Alex B.'s BodySpace
    well all they really want you to do i smile and be nice. I actually never did that cause i hated working there. just smile at the cute chicks and dont looks at the fat ones and you might come out of this thing alright.

anyway in the beggining just worry about getting to know the register (they call it Something else i forget) know where everything is so that you can take orders fast , u'll probably suck really bad at first but then in like a week u'll be a pro at it

hope that helped
    "Gazing up into the darkness I saw myself as a creature driven and derided by vanity; and my eyes burned with anguish and anger."

-James Joyce.

I REP BACK !!!

Nosquatsnogains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nosquatsnogains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nosquatsnogains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nosquatsnogains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nosquatsnogains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nosquatsnogains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nosquatsnogains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nosquatsnogains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nosquatsnogains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nosquatsnogains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nosquatsnogains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by YeaILift View Post
    Best thing to say is GTFO fatass!
    please, im serious. i need the money really badly. saving up for a bench press.

Originally Posted by Alex B. View Post
    well all they really want you to do i smile and be nice. I actually never did that cause i hated working there. just smile at the cute chicks and dont looks at the fat ones and you might come out of this thing alright.

anyway in the beggining just worry about getting to know the register (they call it Something else i forget) know where everything is so that you can take orders fast , u'll probably suck really bad at first but then in like a week u'll be a pro at it

hope that helped
    thanks. so do alot of customers piss u off? i heard the register is hard because of all the buttons and stuff. does it matter if i sound fake to them? like i dont really like working at mcdonalds but i have to be friendly .

but thanks anyways, id rep u if i could

BodyPoints: 9755
    kraZi. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kraZi. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kraZi. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kraZi. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kraZi. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kraZi. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kraZi. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kraZi. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kraZi. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kraZi. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kraZi. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit kraZi.'s BodySpace

Greet them.

"hi/hello - what can I get you?/what would you like?"

Tell them host much it cost.

"Tree fiddy"

Close

"bye/cya/or don't say anything and move to next customer"

It really sucks as cashier man. Try and get on grill.

Originally Posted by kraZi. View Post
    Greet them.

"Tree fiddy"

Close

dang i should have applied for grill. i thought cashier would be easier because the grill would make my face all pimply with the oil.

but thanks for the info. id rep u if i could

Stats: 5'7", 161 lbs
    BodyPoints: 10279
    Ryan16 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ryan16 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ryan16 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ryan16 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ryan16 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ryan16 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ryan16 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ryan16 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ryan16 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ryan16 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ryan16 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Ryan16's BodySpace
    wanna supersize it?

you must come here often

you sure you should be eating here

for you i would recommend a salad
    Skeet Skeet Skeet
    $5 to see it $10 to touch it $15 to watch me touch it

US Army

Originally Posted by Ryan16 View Post
    wanna supersize it?

you must come here often

you sure you should be eating here

for you i would recommend a salad
    lol funny. but that would probably get me fired for dissing a customer.

Stats: 6'1", 187 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5881
    self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit self_made_hawk's BodySpace
    I used to be one way back when i was your age. Just be nice but not to nice. Like honestly do you care if those people have a nice day or not? Didn't think so, so just take their order, GET EVERYTHING RIGHT, and say thank you. If you see a mom with 3 kids, offer to help carry her food out to her, and old people like this stuff too.

Summary: Its mcdonalds, its not all that hard. Good luck
    Success isn't a goal, it is a by-product. - coach Eric Taylor

The one and only secret to my training is that I hate my body. Once you look in the mirror and say I like what I see, you've lost the battle. - Dr. Cox (Scrubs)

Time to get big!!!

BodyPoints: 5857
    LushStars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LushStars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LushStars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LushStars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LushStars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LushStars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LushStars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LushStars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LushStars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LushStars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LushStars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit LushStars's BodySpace
    Well its not like you get tips or anything so a "Hey, hows it going?" should work fine.

If that fails opt for GTFO fatass.

Alex B. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Alex B. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Alex B. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Alex B. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Alex B. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Alex B. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Alex B. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Alex B. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Alex B. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Alex B. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Alex B. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thanks. so do alot of customers piss u off? i heard the register is hard because of all the buttons and stuff. does it matter if i sound fake to them? like i dont really like working at mcdonalds but i have to be friendly .
    seriously noone comes to mcdonalds for the service. dont worry about it they'll show you some videos and talk to you about the importance of being nice, but that's all bs, just take the orders and that's it, trust me you'll realize that they are not paying you enough to do the job and be nice at the same time.

the register is very easy to use after like a week. you'll be like a machine at it, no joke real fast. the customers that piss me r the ones that order modified burgers , not just like "no onions" but real annoying stuff.

just think of it as a good life experience that might come in handy some day that's all it is really.
    "Gazing up into the darkness I saw myself as a creature driven and derided by vanity; and my eyes burned with anguish and anger."

-James Joyce.

I REP BACK !!!

BodyPoints: 629
    RealBigDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RealBigDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RealBigDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RealBigDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Visit RealBigDude's BodySpace
    I maid a ton of money working there they pay 5.75/hr.

Greet them.

"Tree fiddy"

Close

Are you crazy (oh i guess you are...) the grill sucks it's hot as hell in there, and the work is boring, now working the fries is where the real fun's at.

-James Joyce.

I REP BACK !!!

Originally Posted by self_made_hawk View Post
    I used to be one way back when i was your age. Just be nice but not to nice. Like honestly do you care if those people have a nice day or not? Didn't think so, so just take their order, GET EVERYTHING RIGHT, and say thank you. If you see a mom with 3 kids, offer to help carry her food out to her, and old people like this stuff too.

Summary: Its mcdonalds, its not all that hard. Good luck
    lol your right i dont really care about the customers day or not. so i should take my time to get their orders right. shouldnt be too hard. will the managers/trainer be watching me for mistakes?

btw thanks for info. id rep you if i could

seriously noone comes to mcdonalds for the service. dont worry about it they'll show you some videos and talk to you about the importance of being nice, but that's all bs, just take the orders and that's it, trust me you'll realize that they are not paying you enough to do the job and be nice at the same time.

the register is very easy to use after like a week. you'll be like a machine at it, no joke real fast. the customers that piss me r the ones that order modified burgers , not just like "no onions" but real annoying stuff.

just think of it as a good life experience that might come in handy some day that's all it is really.
    lol the ones that want no cheese, no onions, extra pickles, extra etc... right? lol they pay me $7.50 which isnt that much. i guess ill master cashier by a week or two. thanks

lol your right i dont really care about the customers day or not. so i should take my time to get their orders right. shouldnt be too hard. will the managers/trainer be watching me for mistakes?

btw thanks for info. id rep you if i could
    dude everyone makes mistakes, even the managers do. getting orders right is easy if the customer is not an *******.

-James Joyce.

I REP BACK !!!

LushStars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LushStars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LushStars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LushStars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LushStars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LushStars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LushStars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LushStars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LushStars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LushStars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LushStars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RealBigDude View Post
    I maid a ton of money working there they pay 5.75/hr.
    sarcasm? I hope.

Originally Posted by LushStars View Post
    sarcasm? I hope.
    no he's dead serious. it doesnt sound like much, but boy it adds up to big pile of money at the end.

-James Joyce.

I REP BACK !!!

dude everyone makes mistakes, even the managers do. getting orders right is easy if the customer is not an *******.
    true. my friend says u have to try and always sell something that the customer did not ask for? do i always have to do that? like
    "would you like fries with that?"
    "would you like to try one of our value meal items for only [insert price]?"

etc...?

BodyPoints: 9755
    kraZi. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kraZi. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kraZi. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kraZi. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kraZi. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kraZi. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kraZi. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kraZi. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kraZi. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kraZi. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kraZi. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit kraZi.'s BodySpace
    Are you crazy (oh i guess you are...) the grill sucks it's hot as hell in there, and the work is boring, now working the fries is where the real fun's at.
    lol ya i guess. I ment like in the back making sandwhiches. At my mcdicks we called it either cash(front) or grill(back).

true. my friend says u have to try and always sell something that the customer did not ask for? do i always have to do that? like

etc...?
    At busy mcdonalds they(managers) will push you to do that casue mcdonalds have like secreat shoppers who test each mcdonalds on their cashiers service and lobby cleanliness. The buisier ones have these more often so are more stricter with the guidelines.
    Last edited by kraZi.; 03-21-2007 at 06:44 PM.

no he's dead serious. it doesnt sound like much, but boy it adds up to big pile of money at the end.
    sarcasm?!?!?!?!

Get yo Guns Up Playa!!! MenTaLPiRacY's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 24181
    MenTaLPiRacY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MenTaLPiRacY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MenTaLPiRacY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MenTaLPiRacY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MenTaLPiRacY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MenTaLPiRacY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MenTaLPiRacY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MenTaLPiRacY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MenTaLPiRacY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MenTaLPiRacY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MenTaLPiRacY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit MenTaLPiRacY's BodySpace
    Always ask "is that all/everything?"..
    i hate when me and my buddys go and they take my order and the faqqot qwear guy with his gay ass voice says "orite yo price is $5.75" pull up.. i say dude were not done yet..
    Buccaneers † Red Raiders † Cubs

GUNS UP!!!

"""""\*͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/*͇̿̿/"""""

You can beat me at Baseball, Basketball, and Football, but i can beat you up.

etc...?
    **** that dude, i worked there when they introduced the snackwrap, a customer would be like

"what's in it?'

i'd be like

"it's a chicken select wrapped in a trotilla"

if some one orders a burger a drink and a fries then ask them if they wanna make it a combo otherwise dont bother.

-James Joyce.

I REP BACK !!!

Stats: 5'7", 170 lbs
    BodyPoints: 8501
    HopkinFrog has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HopkinFrog has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HopkinFrog has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HopkinFrog has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HopkinFrog has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HopkinFrog has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HopkinFrog has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HopkinFrog has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HopkinFrog has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HopkinFrog has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HopkinFrog has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit HopkinFrog's BodySpace

lol ya i guess. I ment like in the back making sandwhiches. At my mcdicks we called it either cash(front) or grill(back).

At busy mcdonalds they(managers) will push you to do that casue mcdonalds have like secreat shoppers who test each mcdonalds on their cashiers service and lobby cleanliness. The buisier ones have these more often so are more stricter with the guidelines.
    oh yeah the mystery shoppers man i messed up so bad with one of those, not even funny. wasnt reall my fault i was at the register all alone and noone to serve the food and there were like 6 orders on the screen already so i was real busy and didnt even talk the whole time.

-James Joyce.

I REP BACK !!!

2stoked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2stoked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2stoked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2stoked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2stoked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2stoked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2stoked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2stoked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2stoked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2stoked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2stoked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The question is, do you have what it T A K E S to be a McDonalds cashier?
    "Mangled those pussys the **** up, left about a dozen guys on that field. Like some kinda warzone. Everyday **** to me though son."
    -Mr.Angry

Originally Posted by MenTaLPiRacY View Post
    Always ask "is that all/everything?"..
    i hate when me and my buddys go and they take my order and the faqqot qwear guy with his gay ass voice says "orite yo price is $5.75" pull up.. i say dude were not done yet..
    ill keep that in mind. thanks

so my lines should be:
    me-"hi hows it going, what can i get you?"
    customer-"id like a 2 big macs, and a drink."
    me-"would you like fries wit that?"
    customer-"yes"
    me-"would that be with a coke"
    customer-"yes"
    me-"is that everything?"
    customer-"yes"
    me-"that would be tree fiddy (random number)"
    customer hands cash
    i give change and get the order