ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Adding in Rotator Cuff exercises in Madcow Intermediate 5x5??

My left rotator cuff is a little sore when I extend my arm upward diagonally. So what I've started to do is some rotator cuff stretches on off days, and I was going to add in some rotator cuff exercises at the end of my workout on the 2nd workout in the 5x5 Intermediate program.

Is this alright to do to add 2 rotator cuff exercises at the end?

ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bump

Analysis paralysis Lifting N Tx's Avatar
    Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    RC exercises are not taxing on overall recovery, and I think would be fine to add at the end of a workout.

My concern would be over the fact that you are already sore. It might be better to do less rather than more until the soreness in the RC fades.
    Internet Weightlifting Expert.

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1759931

"Only people willing to work to the point of discomfort on a regular basis using effective means to produce that discomfort will actually look like they have been other-than-comfortable most of the time." - Mark Rippetoe

TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Me, personally as someone with RC problems, I do my RC exercises at the beginning of my workout session. This serves as a good warmup to the RC. A prehab if you will.

This would/could include:
    Cuban Rotations
    Internal Rotations
    External Rotations

Stretches I would save for after and on off days.
    *No Crew*