Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Pumped
    Just because you saw them in real life means nothing.
    I use certified heights from other wrestlers as benchmarks to compare them to each other.

Kevin Nash is a legit 6'10 1/2 and as i said before show was always as tall or taller when compared to him.
    How is that possible if hes 6'8?
    Did you notice he was almost a full head taller than brock lesnar?

Ive seen brocks old state wrestling bio and he was listed as 6'3.
    I doubt they also inflate heights for no reason.

Then when you see bradshaw clearly taller than brock you can say with confidence hes really 6'5.

If you actually compared the wrestlers to each other you would get a far more accurate insight into their heights and you would notice that your assumptions clearly dont add up.
    Bump.

There is no way Bradshaw is shorter than 6'5. I use other wrestlers to compare as well, and when I see Bradshaw and Angle together i clearly see Bradshaw tower over him. Angle is 5'11 TOPS. Other little things come into as well. Like when bradshaw enters the ring he does it the same as Nash, and thats by putting his legs over the top rope. You can be 6'2/3 and do that. Granted that Bradshaw does have long legs, but still he is a tall man.
    HBK is another person to compare wrestlers to as he is a legit 6 footer. HBK isnt a "small" man but he is dwarfed by the likes of HHH, Batista, Goldberg etc.
    Sorry Jay but your facts are wrong.
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄▄█$$ BIG MONEY BALLERS $$ █▄▄
    ▌ ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌ ▐

soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Only way thats going to happen is if we get all the wrestlers to lineup, minus shoes, and get a tape measure to their sorry assssssssses.

jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by soleus
    Only way thats going to happen is if we get all the wrestlers to lineup, minus shoes, and get a tape measure to their sorry assssssssses.
    Hehe ... well that isn't really feasible. I will try to get pics with some one of these days ( next time they're here or some place else ... I'll be travelling a lot in the near future I think ) although you would have to believe I'm telling the truth about my height wouldn't you?!

jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well apart from the fact that hes looks insanely tall,i saw an interview here in oz where he was asked if he was really 7 foot and billed and he said no that was bs he was really 6'10 or just a bit over.

Another thing to consider is why does Nash only wear size 15 shoes? I've seen the WWE refer to his shoe size ( even have it in print ) as a '' size 15 boot '' during his run as Diesel.

I wear size 15 shoes and I'm under 6'3''. Granted I have big feet but if Nash was really 6'10 1/2'' wouldn't he proportionately have quite small feet? That doesn't look to be the case at all looking at him ...

It should be noted the Undertaker also wears size 15 shoes. I reckon Taker is really about 6'5 1/2'' though.

Addadude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

These 'lifts'...

Anybody know where I can get some? I would dearly love to be 2" taller, just like that!

Pumped is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumped is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumped is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumped is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumped is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumped is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumped is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumped is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumped is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumped is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumped is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by jay81
    Another thing to consider is why does Nash only wear size 15 shoes? I've seen the WWE refer to his shoe size ( even have it in print ) as a '' size 15 boot '' during his run as Diesel.

I wear size 15 shoes and I'm under 6'3''. Granted I have big feet but if Nash was really 6'10 1/2'' wouldn't he proportionately have quite small feet? That doesn't look to be the case at all looking at him ...

It should be noted the Undertaker also wears size 15 shoes. I reckon Taker is really about 6'5 1/2'' though.
    That doesnt mean anything,
    Im 6'6 and wear size 12 shoes.

I think its clear to anyone that nash is insanely tall.

You serious? I am 5'6 and have a size 10 shoe. I either have a massive foot for my size or you have dwarfism of the feet. Regarding the topic at hand i totallly agree with you. Nash is a tall man and easy 6'10

Pumped is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumped is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumped is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumped is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumped is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumped is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumped is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumped is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumped is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumped is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumped is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thats size 12 australian size.
    Im not sure if its a different scale to other countrys.

Well the 6'7'' I peg him as being is pretty damn towering. Of course he'll seem insanely towering on tv. Did you see his feet in those pics taken at the rehab centre after his quad tear ( the ones that showed his tiny legs )? He clearly had decent sized feet in proportion to his height ... if he was really 6'10'' + they woulda seemed much smaller in relation to the length of his leg, ankle ect.

You serious? I am 5'6 and have a size 10 shoe. I either have a massive foot for my size or you have dwarfism of the feet. Regarding the topic at hand i totallly agree with you. Nash is a tall man and easy 6'10
    Size 10 ( US ) is average for a 5'10'' man so you do have very big feet. I wear US 15s ... I think the Australian equivalent is 2 sizes less than US ... either 1 or 2. I know UK is 1 ... I think Australian could be 2.

EDC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EDC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EDC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EDC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EDC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EDC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EDC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EDC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EDC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EDC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EDC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: Re: Wrestlers bull**** about there hight and weight

Originally posted by Mighty Mikey G
    I've stood face to face with Angle and there is no way in hell he is 6'2. I'm about 5'9, he's 5'11 at most. Although I do believe he weighs about 220.
    same here, he is 5'11

bboyremy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    6'0 and size 12 shoe here.

Hat is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hat is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hat is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hat is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hat is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hat is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hat is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hat is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hat is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hat is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hat is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I know stories like these are a dime a dozen on the internet, but I must dispel the notion that Big Show is 6'7"-6'8". I have met the man. I stood and talked with him during his WCW days.
    Now, I am an unusually large human myself - 6'7"@360lbs. Very few people are my size. In my life, I've only met a handfull of people as tall or taller than me and even less people as massive.

I met him in a strip joint along with a few other wrestlers. My band was playing that night at a club across the street. When we went on break, a friend of mine hurriedly rushed me out of the bar saying,"There's this guy over here thats bigger than you, a LOT bigger!" Long story short, The Giant was sitting on a love seat making it look like a chair. He stood up when I introduced myself and *DWARFED* me. His hands *DWARFED* mine easily - and I can effortlessly palm a basketball using only my thumb and pinky. He's a huge MFer. Period. Accept it.

BTW I got to meet Perfect, Saturn, and Jericho the same night. I actually got to talk to Perfect and Saturn, but only got a good up-close look at Y2J. Later, Perfect and Saturn ended up at the bar I was playing and listened to us. Saturn stayed late and drank - f*cking ridiculous. It was a night to remember. Awesome experience.

Size: Instead of conjuring some figures for their stats, I'll just tell you how I perceived them.

*Show - unreal up close, waaay bigger than me, made me feel small

*Perfect - very clean hygene, a big man but considerably smaller than me

*Saturn - considerably smaller than me but radiated a freaky fearsomeness, I could just tell he could kick my ass

*Jericho - hell of a lot smaller than me, I was actually surprised by his littleness

Originally posted by Hat
    I know stories like these are a dime a dozen on the internet, but I must dispel the notion that Big Show is 6'7"-6'8". I have met the man. I stood and talked with him during his WCW days.
    Now, I am an unusually large human myself - 6'7"@360lbs. Very few people are my size. In my life, I've only met a handfull of people as tall or taller than me and even less people as massive.

I met him in a strip joint along with a few other wrestlers. My band was playing that night at a club across the street. When we went on break, a friend of mine hurriedly rushed me out of the bar saying,"There's this guy over here thats bigger than you, a LOT bigger!" Long story short, The Giant was sitting on a love seat making it look like a chair. He stood up when I introduced myself and *DWARFED* me. His hands *DWARFED* mine easily - and I can effortlessly palm a basketball using only my thumb and pinky. He's a huge MFer. Period. Accept it.

Well this is in direct contrast with the Big Show I saw. Are you sure we have the same person?

Anyway ... he dwarfed you in height did he? You must be about Brock Lesnar's height or near for him to have done that

All I can say is maybe he was wearing real big shoes or one of us is making stuff up ...

Can you prove your claim of being 6'7'' 360lbs?

Originally posted by Hat

BTW I got to meet Perfect, Saturn, and Jericho the same night. I actually got to talk to Perfect and Saturn, but only got a good up-close look at Y2J. Later, Perfect and Saturn ended up at the bar I was playing and listened to us. Saturn stayed late and drank - f*cking ridiculous. It was a night to remember. Awesome experience.

Size: Instead of conjuring some figures for their stats, I'll just tell you how I perceived them.

*Show - unreal up close, waaay bigger than me, made me feel small

*Perfect - very clean hygene, a big man but considerably smaller than me

*Saturn - considerably smaller than me but radiated a freaky fearsomeness, I could just tell he could kick my ass

*Jericho - hell of a lot smaller than me, I was actually surprised by his littleness
    Will jay accept defeat now

Well this is in direct contrast with the Big Show I saw. Are you sure we have the same person?

Anyway ... he dwarfed you in height did he? You must be about Brock Lesnar's height or near for him to have done that

All I can say is maybe he was wearing real big shoes or one of us is making stuff up ...

Can you prove your claim of being 6'7'' 360lbs?
    Your a stubborn **** aint you

Your a stubborn **** aint you
    Of course, because you're wrong.

No need to resort to flaming me

EDIT - Incidentally, '' Hat '' has also met Kane at a gym.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=108974

'' Kane Fan, I am a Kane fan. He is definately one of my favorites - I do like heels better, though. He had a road workout in my gym a couple of years ago. I'm 6'7 and he was taller than me. At the time I weighed about 320 and he was clearly bigger, too.(I don't understand the billing for his weight. He seemed 30 lbs bigger than me). It was a brief occurence and, unfortunately, didn't get to talk to him.

BTW my arms were around 20" and his dwarfed mine. 23? 24? ''

Now I have nothing against this fella and seen him post before & seems nice enough ... but can we really trust his alledged encounter with the Big Show?

I mean Glen Jacobs was over 6'7'' ... 350lbs ... and had 23 - 24'' arms? Please ...

He goes on to say Glen is 6'9'' on the next page

I did have a pic up of the Undertaker with Shaq on that page too, seems it's no longer available ... I'll try to dig it up again somewhere.

Taker looked like a teeny weeny little girl with Shaq, not close to the same height like he does with the Big Show. The difference in height between Shaq and Taker was probably more than 6 1/2 inches too ... I really thought the Undertaker was 6'7'' at the time & trying to justify it. Man, I'd love to see a pic of the Big Show with Shaq ... Shaq would dwarf him.
    Last edited by jay81; 12-13-2003 at 09:20 AM.

dblee827 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Height and Weight

I would definately say that Nathan Jones is 6' 10'' but I think he looks more like 300lbs. Also Matt Morgan when he is next to Nathan looks almost as tall, yet maybe only 285lbs. One good way to see how tall these guys are is by how easily they step over the top rope. Also does anyone know what happened to the Giant Kergan of WWE several years ago. He was about 6'9" and 300lbs.

Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Holy bringing back a thread from the dead Batman!

Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just for the record, you have to be TALL to step over the ropes. I'm 6ft 2 and i'm several inches off the ground when I attempt it. Even in my wrestling boots, i'm about 6ft 3 in them, i'm still a way off from being able to step over the top rope. I would say you would need to be about 6ft 6 to do so.

Dan101
    Original board member since 1999

dblee827 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

height

Every now and then you will see some of these guys standing next to or going through a doorway. If they have to duck down for that they are at least 6'8" or taller. I can assure you that Big Show or Nathan Jones has to do that.

joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Re: These 'lifts'...

Originally posted by Addadude
    Anybody know where I can get some? I would dearly love to be 2" taller, just like that!
    Use tissues.
    Lifting weights makes me happy.

joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Man, I'd love to see a pic of the Big Show with Shaq ... Shaq would dwarf him.
    I don't think he'd dwarf him, even at 7'1 360, Shaq wouldn't be that much bigger than Show, regardless of what other claims are made. Show has to at least outweigh Shaq, so mayne in height Shaq would have him by a few inches, but not by much.

Minus_P has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Chris Benoit is listed as

Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 229 pounds

I met him at Gold's Gym in Belleville NJ while i was comming out of a workout, he even sat down and drank a protein shake. I am not big into wrestling so while he was working out (pec Fly's) I did not know it was him but I could not stop stearing because he looked 'familiar and was soooo cut..

Im talking aboput this guy is ripped! He's not that huge as he looks on TV but cut like a muther****er.. I'd deff say he was around 5'10" 215-220 so the specs given are not that off if not dead on.

I also have a pic of me (5'7") and Virgil from back in the WWF days he towers me by a full head.. but i dont know what he was listed as

Originally posted by joe78
    I don't think he'd dwarf him, even at 7'1 360, Shaq wouldn't be that much bigger than Show, regardless of what other claims are made. Show has to at least outweigh Shaq, so mayne in height Shaq would have him by a few inches, but not by much.
    Shaq had Taker by about 7 inches. Show's only got Taker by about 2 - you do the math.

There isn't even too much difference in weight. Big Show is really about 385 ... somewhere around there ... and Shaq got up to 380 last season.

I throw spinning sh*t HardGainer82's Avatar
    HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by Dan101
    Just for the record, you have to be TALL to step over the ropes. I'm 6ft 2 and i'm several inches off the ground when I attempt it. Even in my wrestling boots, i'm about 6ft 3 in them, i'm still a way off from being able to step over the top rope. I would say you would need to be about 6ft 6 to do so.

Dan101
    It also has to do with how you are built...some people carry more of their height in their legs (Nash) and some have longer torsos (Benoit, Big Show).
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.

Addadude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Shaq had Taker by about 7 inches. Show's only got Taker by about 2 - you do the math.

There isn't even too much difference in weight. Big Show is really about 385 ... somewhere around there ... and Shaq got up to 380 last season.
    Sorry buddy, in any of the matches that I've seen between Show and Taker, Show looked taller than Taker by a LOT more than 2 inches! The match I most clearly remember si where Undertaker made his return after been 'seriously injured' by Big Show. The UT looked huge in the ring and I thought he would be close to BS's size until they locked up. The difference in size was very noticeable - far more than a mere 2".

At the same time, I think we all agree that the wrestlers' weights and heights are at least somewhat exaggerated.
    The only pro wrestlers i've seen up close were the Bushwackers, back in '97. When they were in WCW and WWF they were anounced as being a combined weight of about 480lbs, which obviously would make them 240 each. Having seen them in person in Malaysia (and advised them that it WAS ok to eat the fruit at one of the highway restaurants), I would put them at 210 to 215 lbs at the most. They were both pretty short too: one of them was about my height (5' 7") and the other guy was about an inch taller. They were built like brick sh*thouses though! They were part of some independent wrestling tour and the other guys (who were not all happy about eating Asian food!) were not really all that huge either.

I really wonder where you get your stats from, besides various photos taken from long distances that can easily be disputed. I just can't believe this one, but that's just my opinion.

Danomite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think shawn michaels stats are a bit off. I've created a link that has a photo of myself compared to michaels. I am 183 in the photo and I'm 6 feet tall (I've heard michaels is 5'11).

Remember, the picture of shawn is from when he was at his largest and was said to be 235.

Link: C:\My Documents\Shawn Michaels Comparison.htm
    Height: 6'0
    Weight: 175
    Bodyfat: 12% ?

You gotta attach it first

Yeah, Michaels is really around 5'11'' ... I think he was always billed as 20 pounds over his real weight.