Closed Thread

Thread: Tanning Lotions

BigCatDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigCatDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigCatDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigCatDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigCatDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigCatDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigCatDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigCatDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigCatDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigCatDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigCatDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Tanning Lotions

Anybody have a favorite they recommend. I have a hell of a time tanning using beds.

cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    RPN's Atomic Meltdown. Make sure you get the most recent version (purple bottle). The red bottle will make you smell like pancakes. I used it last year to get a wicked tan & leaned out a bit on the legs & midsection. It's safe to use in beds or outside.

BigCatDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigCatDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigCatDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigCatDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigCatDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigCatDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigCatDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigCatDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigCatDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigCatDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigCatDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cyde View Post
    RPN's Atomic Meltdown. Make sure you get the most recent version (purple bottle). The red bottle will make you smell like pancakes. I used it last year to get a wicked tan & leaned out a bit on the legs & midsection. It's safe to use in beds or outside.
    I thought about that also, but the whole burn fat while getting tan thing made my wonder if it was the best thing for just tanning.

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I need to look into this.

We have websense at work (no shopping) so does anybody know how much a bottle costs? Thanks.

-Spaz

PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    What is your problem with tanning beds? Are you too big?

If that's the case, there may be a salon with a standup bed.

As far as tanning lotions go, I have no idea, sorry bro
    "This is like when you find out that the hot girl from class that you've been secretly fapping to, knows your name. Not that I've been fapping to you or anything, but it's a good comparison."

Ka0s after I told him he was a good poster.

Follow my log -

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135954661

Originally Posted by Big_Spaz View Post

We have websense at work (no shopping) so does anybody know how much a bottle costs? Thanks.

-Spaz
    $29.99 for an 8.5oz bottle on BB.COM

Originally Posted by PeoplesChamp11 View Post
    What is your problem with tanning beds? Are you too big?

If that's the case, there may be a salon with a standup bed.

As far as tanning lotions go, I have no idea, sorry bro
    They just turn me red. I have fair skin and have trouble getting a decent tan unless I spend plenty of time in the sun. I fit just fine. Some of the monsters could handle 3 of me actually.

cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

-Spaz
    I bought mine for $19.99 a bottle at the other place. Pretty hard to beat compared to paying $60+ for activators/bronzers you'd find in tanning salons.

Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm actually very interested in this topic as well. I miss my summer look and I can no longer afford to use tanning beds since I moved back to new york after going to college in delware where everything is half the price

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I bought mine for $19.99 a bottle at the other place. Pretty hard to beat compared to paying $60+ for activators/bronzers you'd find in tanning salons.

That's awesome. Thanks man I'll definitely look around when I get home from work tonight.

-Spaz

Dang! Out of stock!

Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the problem with that atomic meltdown is it says to use before uv exposure. what about a tanning lotion for those of us who dont use tanning beds? I want to use some for my face mainly

Originally Posted by Money Shot View Post
    the problem with that atomic meltdown is it says to use before uv exposure. what about a tanning lotion for those of us who dont use tanning beds? I want to use some for my face mainly
    I'm a fan of the Coppertone Sport line. It comes in a continuous spray bottle, applies evenly (especially easy to spray your own back), dries instantly, water & sweat proof, and it's cheap. I'm pretty sure it comes in SPF 15, 30, & 45.

For the face, if you have sensitive skin & prone to breakouts, look into a facial moisturizer with SPF. You can usually find those near the shaving supplies in stores.

Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
    They just turn me red. I have fair skin and have trouble getting a decent tan unless I spend plenty of time in the sun. I fit just fine. Some of the monsters could handle 3 of me actually.
    Your best bet is mystic tans. Lotions are good, but it's impossible to get a natural looking tan on your hands with them.

Good luck.

steelydanman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steelydanman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steelydanman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steelydanman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steelydanman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steelydanman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steelydanman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    are you wanting a lotion that will give you a tan? or a lotion you can tan with

ericpdell2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericpdell2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericpdell2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericpdell2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericpdell2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericpdell2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericpdell2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericpdell2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericpdell2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericpdell2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericpdell2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you have a hard time tanning you could go the mystic spray tan route. but I would consider getting a lotion with atleast a 50x bronzer for people with fair skin. I use a kind called paint it black and it is really good. i tan pretty easy but ive seen others who have fair skin like yourself and use it and get a real good even tan and dark. At any salon you would pay around 50-75 bucks but i bought two bottles online for 50 bucks so I would stay away from getting lotions from salons and save a few bucks. If you need a good site or sites for lotion pm me. I havea few places i order from just let me know...
    HYPERDROL X2 TESTER LOG (sponsored)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2083751

PRO-ANABOL TESTER LOG (sponsored)http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2986601

Oxodrol Pro Loghttp://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3548001

Carlosboxer15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carlosboxer15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    work outside, should do wonders. Just kidding
    i didnt know people spent so much to tan, 50 bucks for a couple bottles, thats crazy

backherms is just really nice. (+1000) backherms is just really nice. (+1000) backherms is just really nice. (+1000) backherms is just really nice. (+1000) backherms is just really nice. (+1000) backherms is just really nice. (+1000) backherms is just really nice. (+1000) backherms is just really nice. (+1000) backherms is just really nice. (+1000) backherms is just really nice. (+1000) backherms is just really nice. (+1000)
    How many uses do you get out of an 8.5oz bottle?

The problem I see with tanning lotions is that they are suppose to speed up your tanning and make you darker, but I've never been able to put it on my back and there is no difference color wise from front and back. Anybody got an answer?

Cyde, would you say thats the best tanning product you've used?
    *I don't f*cking care who else is competing, what they are doing.....i just know that im going to work so much harder than them its not even comparable, bring it."
    -LTH

"The soul that is within me no man can degrade."
    -Frederick Douglass

Originally Posted by backherms View Post
    How many uses do you get out of an 8.5oz bottle?

The problem I see with tanning lotions is that they are suppose to speed up your tanning and make you darker, but I've never been able to put it on my back and there is no difference color wise from front and back. Anybody got an answer?

Cyde, would you say thats the best tanning product you've used?
    The only tanning product I ever used was Atomic Meltdown. I leaned out a bit in the lower abdominal region, legs & glutes while getting a bronze tan. My only complaint was the maple syrup odor baked into my skin. The new version, however, doesn't have a scent except for raspberry ketones; so that issue was resolved. I bought a new bottle recently and might run a log with pics whenever I start using it.

Other than that I've gotten my tan from yard work & using a SPF-30 sunscreen. I've seen a lot of girls turn orange from tanning products, so I've stayed away from 'em.

manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Almost all tanning lotions are ripoffs. The salons mark them up 100%. My fiance has worked in a tanning salon for years.

I can't comment on the atomic meltdown. Mystic tan is a decent alternative for some, but expensive. For self tanning lotions, look into Famous Daves Fair Skin & Face lotion

backherms is just really nice. (+1000) backherms is just really nice. (+1000) backherms is just really nice. (+1000) backherms is just really nice. (+1000) backherms is just really nice. (+1000) backherms is just really nice. (+1000) backherms is just really nice. (+1000) backherms is just really nice. (+1000) backherms is just really nice. (+1000) backherms is just really nice. (+1000) backherms is just really nice. (+1000)
    The only tanning product I ever used was Atomic Meltdown. I leaned out a bit in the lower abdominal region, legs & glutes while getting a bronze tan. My only complaint was the maple syrup odor baked into my skin. The new version, however, doesn't have a scent except for raspberry ketones; so that issue was resolved. I bought a new bottle recently and might run a log with pics whenever I start using it.

Other than that I've gotten my tan from yard work & using a SPF-30 sunscreen. I've seen a lot of girls turn orange from tanning products, so I've stayed away from 'em.
    Could you pm me the link to where you said you got it for 19?
    *I don't f*cking care who else is competing, what they are doing.....i just know that im going to work so much harder than them its not even comparable, bring it."
    -LTH

-Frederick Douglass

Originally Posted by manofmany View Post
    Almost all tanning lotions are ripoffs. The salons mark them up 100%. My fiance has worked in a tanning salon for years.

I can't comment on the atomic meltdown. Mystic tan is a decent alternative for some, but expensive. For self tanning lotions, look into Famous Daves Fair Skin & Face lotion
    This is o/t but do you know any lotions to help clean out your pores on your face?
    -LTH

-Frederick Douglass

PM'ing link.

Originally Posted by backherms View Post
    This is o/t but do you know any lotions to help clean out your pores on your face?
    My girlfriend uses these to stay blemish-free & occasionally tries to torture me with a pore cleanse:

RPN makes some soap called Banish that's great for the face. Java Lather (also RPN) has a strong exfoliate to clean out pores.

PM'ing link.

My girlfriend uses these to stay blemish-free & occasionally tries to torture me with a pore cleanse:

RPN makes some soap called Banish that's great for the face. Java Lather (also RPN) has a strong exfoliate to clean out pores.
    Wow, that **** looks crazy.

Which would you say was better Banish or Java Lather?
    -LTH

-Frederick Douglass

Cobra008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cobra008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cobra008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cobra008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cobra008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cobra008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cobra008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cobra008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cobra008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cobra008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cobra008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Millennium makes good indoor tanning lotions, most of the have some good bronzers too, great for people with lighter skin tones, like me.

I like the one "Back in Blaque"

outside I just use the Hawaiian tropics dark tanning lotion wit SPF 4 or 10 or whatever it is...

The best thing for people with fair skin is to use lotions with bronzers, and indoor tanning beds, maybe twice a week for like 12-15 minutes.

I am very light skin but I can get a nice tan if I keep going 2-3 times a week and using the lotion with bronzers.

Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I use Needing Nirvana and Tandoori... love both.

If beds only turn you red... the problem probably isn't the lotion but the bulbs themselves. Try a different tanning place. Most places only make me red... but one place locally (SunKiss Tanning) uses bulbs w/ different UVA/UVB ratios..... makes a WORLD of difference.
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul

jestdoit86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jestdoit86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jestdoit86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jestdoit86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jestdoit86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jestdoit86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jestdoit86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jestdoit86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jestdoit86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jestdoit86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jestdoit86 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

-Spaz

you have that problem too huh? Damn it I hate websense. I'm always dicking around at work and it makes it a lot harder to procrastinate properly On another note though, i see that some tanning lotions now are being rated for indoor/tanning bed use specifically. I bought some at rite aid.... can't remember the name of it, but it does seem to work a little better. I would be interested in finding out what exactly makes it " indoor" specific.

ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i wouldn't use anything, doesn't matter how pale you are. trust me. give it a few weeks, and you'll get dark. go with my advice..

Charsty Charsty Charsty Charsty Charsty Charsty Charsty Charsty Charsty Charsty Charsty
    There are a lot of these tanning beds. Personally, I go to my trusted saloon to tan.