Thread: Lower back pain

Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lower back pain

I have resiantly started having lower back pains feeling it right in the spine. I think i done so stiff legg deads abit to heavy and now.. My back mostly hurts when i lay flat on the ground. Should i stock squating heavy and most training till feeling better?

CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Tyro View Post
    I have resiantly started having lower back pains feeling it right in the spine. I think i done so stiff legg deads abit to heavy and now.. My back mostly hurts when i lay flat on the ground. Should i stock squating heavy and most training till feeling better?
    Back pain - particularly the lower back - can cause a lot of discomfort and pain, especially in the later years. Personally? I'm a firm believer in the chiropractor. If you're under an insurance plan, it should cover the cost.

If you're against a chiropractor, I would work on both abdominals and lower back extensions. Why? Well, lower back extensions are pretty obvious: it will (mostly) stretch and strengthen your lower back. The stretching should relieve some of the stress that is currently in your lower back.

Abdominals? Ever do various abdominals and you begin to feel it in your lower back? You're putting some strain on your lower back - whether it's trying to balance, distributing weight, stabalizing, etc. so lower back and abdominals kinda go hand and hand.

That's just my two cents. If it's 'pain' you feel, I would recommend that you see a chiropractor AND take off! The whole "No pain, no gain" does not fit into the back/spine category.

So again:
    -Maybe see a doctor.
    -Rest.
    -Back extensions and abdominals.

I would continue to do your back exercises, but you should definitely not strain and go too heavy. Ease back into it, once everything is okay.
    **New Jersey Crew 201**

Never discourage anyone... who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.

Ignorance, the root and the stem of every evil.

Keeping your body healthy is an expression of gratitude to the whole cosmos - the trees, the clouds, everything. - Thich Nhat Hanh

Keyboard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keyboard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keyboard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keyboard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keyboard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keyboard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keyboard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keyboard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keyboard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keyboard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keyboard is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Do not mess around with your lower back. Stop working out for a few days and see if it feels better. If it doesn't, go see a physiotherapist, or a sports medicine doctor, they'll know what's wrong with it.

papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You need to check out your stiff-legged dead form. Which technique are you using: http://forum1.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=883217

Shreddedness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shreddedness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shreddedness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shreddedness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shreddedness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shreddedness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shreddedness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shreddedness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shreddedness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shreddedness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shreddedness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    are you alternating grips? i cant speak for you ofcourse but could it be just soreness of the spinal erectors concentrated on one side because of using the same grip always
    Up in the clouds

tttbyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CelticBhoy View Post
    Back pain - particularly the lower back - can cause a lot of discomfort and pain, especially in the later years. Personally? I'm a firm believer in the chiropractor. If you're under an insurance plan, it should cover the cost.

If you're against a chiropractor, I would work on both abdominals and lower back extensions. Why? Well, lower back extensions are pretty obvious: it will (mostly) stretch and strengthen your lower back. The stretching should relieve some of the stress that is currently in your lower back.

Abdominals? Ever do various abdominals and you begin to feel it in your lower back? You're putting some strain on your lower back - whether it's trying to balance, distributing weight, stabalizing, etc. so lower back and abdominals kinda go hand and hand.

That's just my two cents. If it's 'pain' you feel, I would recommend that you see a chiropractor AND take off! The whole "No pain, no gain" does not fit into the back/spine category.

So again:
    -Maybe see a doctor.
    -Rest.
    -Back extensions and abdominals.

I would continue to do your back exercises, but you should definitely not strain and go too heavy. Ease back into it, once everything is okay.
    I had the same issues, some pretty bad lower back pain over years. I have had a good experience with the chiropractor, only gone twice and I definitely think it helped. Also, I do abs/lower back extensions and stretch after and that has definitely helped too. At this point, the pain has fully subsided at all times.

Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    it is goign away now, taking couple days off and streching it out and so on.

Sensei Squat is just really nice. (+1000) Sensei Squat is just really nice. (+1000) Sensei Squat is just really nice. (+1000) Sensei Squat is just really nice. (+1000) Sensei Squat is just really nice. (+1000) Sensei Squat is just really nice. (+1000) Sensei Squat is just really nice. (+1000) Sensei Squat is just really nice. (+1000) Sensei Squat is just really nice. (+1000) Sensei Squat is just really nice. (+1000) Sensei Squat is just really nice. (+1000)
    My lower back sometimes hurts after i do squats, i keep my back straight i dn why it does this, but ill sit down for abit and it goes away.
    I'm not really a Sensei

CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    it is goign away now, taking couple days off and streching it out and so on.
    That's good bro, but keep an eye on it still. And remember, ease back into the weight. Patience, bro. The last thing you want is to hurt your back! But you're doing all the right things.

When you ease back into it, if it still hurts I would definitely make a trip to a physician. It can't hurt.
    **New Jersey Crew 201**

Keeping your body healthy is an expression of gratitude to the whole cosmos - the trees, the clouds, everything. - Thich Nhat Hanh

That's good bro, but keep an eye on it still. And remember, ease back into the weight. Patience, bro. The last thing you want is to hurt your back! But you're doing all the right things.

When you ease back into it, if it still hurts I would definitely make a trip to a physician. It can't hurt.
    I dislike the NHS doctors becouse they are all morons , im sorry but anyone with common sence will agree. I am going private i dont care about costs and the goverment doctors are beond stupid.

I dislike the NHS doctors becouse they are all morons , im sorry but anyone with common sence will agree. I am going private i dont care about costs and the goverment doctors are beond stupid.
    Haha. Dude, it's whatever is right for you. Period. Though it might be nothing, I wish you a quick recovery so you can get back to liftin' dem weights!
    **New Jersey Crew 201**

Haha. Dude, it's whatever is right for you. Period. Though it might be nothing, I wish you a quick recovery so you can get back to liftin' dem weights!
    yup i cant squat heavy or dead lift at 80-100% spine kills