andruw251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andruw251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

age limit on ph's?

i know this is very unlikely, but why hasnt anyone mentioned an age limit (21 or so) on ph's, just like alchohol and cigarettes. i mean cigarettes are no more dangerous for a 15 yer old that a 30 year old, they give you cancer one way or the other, while ph's are significantly safer for people 21 or older, and they're not going to outlaw cigarettes. i dont understand it. why not make it illegal to sell to or buy for anyone 21 or younger. it may put the websites out of the ph business, but its better than none at all
    22 yrs old

kmac6225 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i may be confused by your question but these boards are PLASTERED with the age 21 in association with PHs. And websites all have use the "over 18" guideline. Like I said before, I may not have understood your question but it seems like the age limit idea has been covered
    www.USFA.biz

K MAC

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    To my knowledge, it is too hard to regulate all the websites that sell PH's...There are tons of sites, in the USA and outside and there are new sites opening daily...There is so much the FDA can do...

Maybe my answer was not in response to your question. Have you seen this thread:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=190160

weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think he meant that USA governemt is so adamant on making prohormones illegal, when they are lookin the other way at cigarettes, and he brought up some points to support his conclusion..

lol I think

andruw251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andruw251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thats exactly what i am saying welt. and i wasnt talking about the bottles saying 18 or older, i was saying that they could put a real age limit on them and make it illegal to sell them to anyone under 21.
    22 yrs old

weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000)
    They could, but they feel it will put better restraints on steroids if they ban Prohormones.

i dont see how banning ph's will put a better restraint on steroids, if anything, more people will use steroids b/c there will be no alternative. if they just wanted to put more restraint on steroids, then they would just make the punishment for steroids harsher (they are doing this too)
    22 yrs old

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: age limit on ph's?

Originally posted by andruw251
    i know this is very unlikely, but why hasnt anyone mentioned an age limit (21 or so) on ph's, just like alchohol and cigarettes. i mean cigarettes are no more dangerous for a 15 yer old that a 30 year old, they give you cancer one way or the other, while ph's are significantly safer for people 21 or older, and they're not going to outlaw cigarettes. i dont understand it. why not make it illegal to sell to or buy for anyone 21 or younger. it may put the websites out of the ph business, but its better than none at all

I don't know how old you are but you have just stumbled onto one of the major flaws with this country(we are still the greatest country in the history of world) there is absolutely know way the FDA or FTC of F-anything has any creditability when cigs and liquor are legal and other drugs are not. However, the history of the World is quite clear...outlaw that stuff and people will still use it. The solution make it all legal and as safe as possible.

Originally posted by andruw251
    i dont see how banning ph's will put a better restraint on steroids, if anything, more people will use steroids b/c there will be no alternative. if they just wanted to put more restraint on steroids, then they would just make the punishment for steroids harsher (they are doing this too)
    Thats what I say, and agree upon. People who havent done steroids because they are illegal do prohormones instead. Now if the prohormones are banned, and these people feel the prohormones shouldnt be banned, they will simply get them illegaly, and then while their at it, a lot of them will simply say, "hey if i'm buying proh illegaly, i might as well just get steroids, more bang for my buck"

Aeternal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeternal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeternal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeternal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeternal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeternal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeternal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeternal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeternal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeternal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeternal has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: Re: age limit on ph's?

Originally posted by johnnyironboard
    (we are still the greatest country in the history of world)
    Our country is young.....

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by johnnyironboard
    However, the history of the World is quite clear...outlaw that stuff and people will still use it. The solution make it all legal and as safe as possible.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes, but that is not only true with cigarettes and alchohol, that is true with anything that people want. illegalizing it will make it less popular though. i mean if you could go to the pharmacy and get crack at 1/3 of the black market price, the number of crack users would quadruple, same with steroids
    22 yrs old