Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, I just heard the new Slipknot track from that soundtrack last night. Excellent.

Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: I'm a bit younger...

Originally posted by Bulldog13
    This thread reminds me of a party I was at this weekend with a relatively more experienced group (20-30) and they were talking about rock and roll. They mentioned Judas Priest, Metallica, Megadeath, and a few other of that nature.

My response:
    "I like Dee Snider too."

They looked at me. Apparently Dee Snider is in twisted sister. Which they didn't mention.
    They almost killed me.
    In some circles, not knowing the singer of Iron Maiden, that preceded Bruce Dickinson (Paul Dianno), could get you killed. This is generally, the white-middle class ,suburbanite version of gang warfare. Dare you even mention that you even enjoyed 1 RIFF of a Poison song, and your entire family may be in jeopardy.

gog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Rob Zombie
    Slipknot
    Stained
    Danzig
    System of A Down
    Luna Coil
    The Gathering
    Puddle of Mudd
    GodSmack
    Lots of other underground Bands
    Watch ye therefore:for ye know not when the master of the house cometh
    Mark 13:35

Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by gog

The Gathering
    "Mandyllion", by The Gathering, is a beautiful female fronted, rock album (Goth/metal, etc..). I am waiting for Century Media to re-release this.

I have it,There music is different ,
    I got it from "Relapse Records"
    www.relapse.com
    I see like like Grave they are good to bang to
    I really like "My Dying Bride"
    Disturbed is also a good one,also check out "Nile"
    they are hard and fast and very aggressive
    Last edited by gog; 03-15-2002 at 04:23 PM.

IrOn GrIpP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IrOn GrIpP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IrOn GrIpP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IrOn GrIpP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IrOn GrIpP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IrOn GrIpP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IrOn GrIpP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IrOn GrIpP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IrOn GrIpP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IrOn GrIpP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IrOn GrIpP is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    adema, godsmack,old ass ac/dc ( bon scott ) megadeath, some hendrix is good too oh and on them heavy liftin days mudvayne gets me through and that

bb4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Manteca
    you boys listen to some ****ed up music, any techno lovers on here? Good point though dante, music can be a great motivator.
    Yeah I am a techno lover. Damn g.f got me hooked
    'The Created Kills The Creator'

johnnyutah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    definitely tool, metallica, GNR, NIN, ministry, godsmack...
    then of course i do like some old school def leppard like the pyromonia album.

Originally posted by gog
    =
    I really like "My Dying Bride"
    I do not care for any of the newer releases from My Dying Bride, but I used to listen to "Trinity" (the EP comp.) and "Turn Loose the Swans".

If you like "Bride", you will most likely enjoy Anathema. Their newer albums, I do not care for (more laid back, pop), but their "Pentacost" album, as well as "Eternity" are both very good.

If you like psychedelic rock/metal (which I really do not), you would most likely enjoy Tiamat. "Wildhoney" is an excellent album (especially the beautiful track, "Gaia").

I have listen to Tiamate,I also like some mainstream music
    NickleBack
    Live
    3 doors down
    Put more into the harder stuff,Gothic music is good but
    alot has Female Vocals which are cool,but for hardcore lifting
    can't beat
    Rob Zombie
    Slipknot
    Danzig
    A new band from Braziel called 'Agora' is real good but hard
    has a gathering sound to them,Female Vocals
    Last edited by gog; 03-15-2002 at 11:12 PM.

Gog, you and I seem to have alot in common, with regards to heavy metal bands (European bands, at least). I have tried to mellow out (with limited success) in my "older" years, so I try not to listen to death metal as often as I used to (I spent alot of time, when I was younger ,listening to bands like Suffocation, Bathory, Deicide, Cannibal Corpse, Grave, etc.. etc..)

Have you listened to Nightwish from Finland? They are best described as a Power Metal/Heavy Metal band, with female, operatic vocals. Their singer, Tarja, used to sing opera in Carl Orff's "Carmina Burana", but fronts this Euro-Metal band now. Picture Iron Maiden, with a female opera singer (this sonds ****ed up, but it works out quite well; their lyrics however, are generally retarded). This also makes for GREAT workout music, as it is fast and heavy enough, but it has a more measured, moderate tempo (not to mention Tarja's beautiful voice )

Here is a picture, of their singer, Tarja:

http://www.nightwish.com/pics/wallpa...achair-640.jpg
    (Women in Heavy Metal bands, are always a turn on )
    Last edited by Dante B.; 03-16-2002 at 12:01 AM.

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey Dante, ever heard of a band called Amorphis? I used to listen to them all the time and I think that you would like them. In all of their albums except for the first one they incorporate lots of keyboards and vocals that are actually sung instead of growled. By the way, I also have that Tiamat album "Wildhoney," and I also have a My Dying Bride album as well as an Anathema album, but those two bands aren't really the style of dm that I was into.

mssixpack56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I do the self mixing thing onto my MP3 player. But my age is really gonna show now: A few samplings include

Joe Cocker
    Jethro Tull
    Leon Russell
    The Doors
    Bob Marley
    Dave Matthews Band
    Stone Temple Pilots
    Lynyrd Skynyrd

I don't care if it does show my age. I feel like a 20 year old and my bod is better than it was then

Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by gog
    ...Gothic music is good...Danzig...

ah! another Danzig fan... its my favorite band next to
    The Misfits.. cant wait for Danzig 7!!
    Anxed

Pull another face
    rip another hide
    steal the waning moon
    from a dying bride
    all the world must die
    all the world must die
    ripped and skinned alive...

Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000)
    Of course PANTERA/ SOULFLY if you want some PRIMITIVE ****..
    saliva
    trouble
    head p.e
    ac/dc
    sabbath
    judas
    ozzy
    living colour
    tesla
    badlands
    brother cane
    I broke your f*cking mold! then threw away the cast! PANTERA

Originally posted by mssixpack56
    . But my age is really gonna show now

I don't care if it does show my age. I feel like a 20 year old and my bod is better than it was then
    A good portion of the music that I listen to, is older than I am:

ABBA
    Kansas
    Rainbow (with Dio)
    The Spinners
    Oldies Music (50-60's Doo Wop as well)
    Judas Priest
    America
    Fleetwood Mac
    Stevie Nicks
    Etc.,etc.,etc..................................... ........

Age is irrelevent (and from what I have seen of your pictures, your physical appearance is an obvious testament to what I said )
    Last edited by Dante B.; 03-16-2002 at 09:16 AM.

Originally posted by Tim
    Hey Dante, ever heard of a band called Amorphis? I used to listen to them all the time and I think that you would like them. In all of their albums except for the first one they incorporate lots of keyboards and vocals that are actually sung instead of growled. .
    I used to listen to Amorphis (I had "Tales From the Thousand Lakes", "Black Winters Day", and their transition album toward "clean" vocals, whose name I can not remember).

I do not care for any of the new Amorphis releases (too much whining), but I actually prefered the mid-carreer Amorphis to the earlier and later incarnations. I have a diverse musical upbrining (which accounts for my varied taste in music),since both of my parents listened to classical music (my father was hard of hearing, and I recall waking up to "Ride of the Valkyries" shaking the walls; remember the scene with Kilgore in "Apocalypse Now"?); my father also listened to Folk Music (Joan Baez; I love the "Diamonds and Rust" album), and my mother would listen to the Bee Gee's and ABBA.

Combined with my mercurial temper (and personality), I listen to a great array of music (I would be FLAMMED, if I mentioned the other half of the music that I listened to). When I was younger, I had a vicious temper, but I always listened to broad array of music (one minute I would listen to Deicide, the next, Kansas, then Iron Maiden, then ABBA, then Suffocation, then Fleetwood Mac, etc... )

Samael, form Switzerland, is an amazing metal band, that combines more philosophical lyrics, with a more progressive metal approach (they are very unique, so it is hard to describe them).

Tristania, from Norway, is also good (somewhat of a parallel to latter day Therion, with less emphasis on the choir, and more emphasis on the metal/goth aspect).

Amorphis,used to be real good there older stuff was heavy
    Like Dante said there newer stuff is just to mellow to work out to.
    I am a big Danzig fan,I have been listing to them for about 12 years.Danzig looks like he bangs iron,nice traps and abs.
    one of my favortie songs be sing has to be 'Mother or
    Twist of Kane.Dante I have all the death metal bands you listed
    Suffaocation is one of the best.
    Dante Taraj is a little hotty I like the gothic lookig chicks
    my wife thinks I am crazy for likeing that look!!!!!!
    Last edited by gog; 03-16-2002 at 08:38 AM.

Gog, here is a picture of Vibeke, from Norway's Tristania (she does the lead female vocals, in addition to some of the choir work)

http://www.preludium.hpg.ig.com.br/fotos/band/t1.jpg

Why can't I find women such as this?!! ("Oh cruel world, you bless others with the Fruit of the Earth; yet you leave me to inherit the Seeds,of the beggar" ).
    Last edited by Dante B.; 03-16-2002 at 10:03 AM.

She is a hotty also so I like the dark hair dark eyed ones
    MMMMM

pony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: GOOD MUSIC

Originally posted by rob.k
    good choice pony stp (ETC)got to throw some creed in there!!
    Good addition, especially the new one.

mssixpack56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks, Dante. Like your music choices too. I've even had some Guns N Roses on there before, and someone mentioned Creed. Oh Yea!

Stasia

Registered User MagneticMilkshake's Avatar
    MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    cant believe nobody mentioned Avenged Sevonfold

∆--Be the Change--∆ The Big Sleep's Avatar
    The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MagneticMilkshake View Post
    cant believe nobody mentioned Avenged Sevonfold
    Cant believe you just resurrected a nearly 7 year old thread lol
    Team HALEO™ Rep
    ∞[Echo in Eternity]∞

http://www.haleo.com/

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html

Like Us On ********: http://tinyurl.com/HaleoFB

http://muscle-primer.com

•A mind too active is no mind at all•

tidedee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Led zep and hendrix

adrianblaga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New website to download workout music! Get Pumped!!

Hello everyone!!

I will post some links to some of the mixes that I use when I train. They are very upbeat and trust me they will get you PUMPED! Enjoy it !

hungry4music.com - I'm updating it daily so you can always come back and download new mixes. Most of them are 60 minutes LONG -- perfect for your intense workout!

itfeelslikesunday.blogspot.com/2010/05/fedde-le-grand-justin-martin-luciano.html

itfeelslikesunday.blogspot.com/2010/05/david-vendetta-cosa-nostra-sat-17-05.html

itfeelslikesunday.blogspot.com/2010/05/bob-sinclar-david-guetta-roger-sanchez.html

itfeelslikesunday.blogspot.com/2010/05/funkerman-club-fresh-freshfm-fm-13-05.html

itfeelslikesunday.blogspot.com/2010/05/kaskade-another-night-out-sat-16-05.html

itfeelslikesunday.blogspot.com/2010/05/antoine-clamaran-party-fun-fun-radio-fm.html

itfeelslikesunday.blogspot.com/2010/05/laurent-garnier-it-is-what-it-is-sat-16.html

itfeelslikesunday.blogspot.com/2010/05/moguai-resident-sputnik-sat-15-05-2010.html

itfeelslikesunday.blogspot.com/2010/05/david-guetta-****-me-im-famous-sat-16.html

itfeelslikesunday.blogspot.com/2010/05/bob-sinclar-bob-sinclar-show-sat-16-05.html

itfeelslikesunday.blogspot.com/2010/05/nic-fanciulli-world-wide-sounds.html

itfeelslikesunday.blogspot.com/2010/05/bob-sinclar-club-fg-international.html

Enjoy it