Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    kingkhan69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Angry im a fat peice of ****!

im so fat everyone calls me a fat **** and i am so pissed now i wana lose a hell of a lot of fat i have 40 inch waist i wanna be 28 or 30 inches im on a diet and im still f*cking gaining if i lose my muscles can i get them back i dont wana be called fat **** or fat bastard anymore! i want a 6 pak

cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    if you're still gaining on your diet, your diet isn't that great for cutting. also do more cardio
    --Puts hand on ass and blows protein farts and sniffs it crew
    --Think I have secret powers I just haven't unlocked yet crew
    --lol'ed at Xbox 180 backtracking crew
    --Think every girl who is nice to me wants the d crew

Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well atleast you got some motivation to hit the gym hard. What are your stats, diet?
    I seem to receive alot of P.M's on nutrition advice, training & among other general subjects, please give me time to reply, I don't mind answering your questions, thanks! Ladies and Gents.

أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

☻/
    /▌
    / \ I ♥ ~BMBC~ 92-Brah

iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Stop trying to take the easy way out. Muscle is more dense than fat and therefore it ways more, so if youre gaining weight, it may be due to muscle gains (thats if you have been working out regularly). You need to stop worrying about what other kids think about you. In the long run, high school doesnt matter, youll never see those people again. Do your own things and do them the right way.

-fuzz
    Cutting Goal : 185-190lbs
    11/06/09 : 184lbs
    12/06/09 : 189lbs
    01/06/10 : 194lbs
    02/06/10 : 196lbs
    03/06/10 : 195lbs
    04/06/10 : 199lbs
    05/06/10 : 201lbs
    06/06/10 : 198lbs
    07/06/10 : 195lbs

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
    -Socrates

MY LOG @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120191531

Sup Brah, Mirin Back? Scottomus0's Avatar
    Scottomus0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottomus0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottomus0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottomus0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottomus0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottomus0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottomus0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottomus0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottomus0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottomus0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottomus0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by iam fuzz View Post
    Stop trying to take the easy way out. Muscle is more dense than fat and therefore it ways more, so if youre gaining weight, it may be due to muscle gains (thats if you have been working out regularly). You need to stop worrying about what other kids think about you. In the long run, high school doesnt matter, youll never see those people again. Do your own things and do them the right way.

-fuzz
    The man is 100% correct.

187TKD will become famous soon enough. (+50) 187TKD will become famous soon enough. (+50) 187TKD will become famous soon enough. (+50) 187TKD will become famous soon enough. (+50) 187TKD will become famous soon enough. (+50) 187TKD will become famous soon enough. (+50) 187TKD will become famous soon enough. (+50) 187TKD will become famous soon enough. (+50) 187TKD will become famous soon enough. (+50) 187TKD will become famous soon enough. (+50) 187TKD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    rely on the mirror instead of the scales

EazyE15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EazyE15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EazyE15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sitting there on your computer typing up a thread about how much you hate yourself wont make you any thinner. Go and do some cardio.

i wana be skinny and i wana lose the belly everytime i look in the mirror i see a fat blob now i wanna see me with skinny belly

EazyE15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EazyE15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EazyE15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kingkhan69 View Post
    i wana be skinny and i wana lose the belly everytime i look in the mirror i see a fat blob now i wanna see me with skinny belly
    It will take around a year and half to get really lean.
    But another day with no cardio is just another extra day until you get lean.

ksc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ksc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ksc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ksc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ksc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ksc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ksc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ksc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ksc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ksc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ksc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Start doing a HITT form of cardio, it's helped me a lot. I do 15 minutes of it on an eliptical trainer on 20 resistence on the HILL program. Most tiring **** I've ever done and I find 20 laps to be easy because I've been playing soccer for many years. So just jog 30 seconds, sprint the last 30 seconds then jog 30 seconds etc. etc. Also maybe look into Hydroxycut even though you're kinda young...it'll probably help. Could you post your diet?

Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    im so fat everyone calls me a fat **** and i am so pissed now i wana lose a hell of a lot of fat i have 40 inch waist i wanna be 28 or 30 inches im on a diet and im still f*cking gaining if i lose my muscles can i get them back i dont wana be called fat **** or fat bastard anymore! i want a 6 pak
    Calm down there dude, it takes time to lose fat just be patient. Why don't you post up your diet so people can critique it and give you some suggestions for how to make it better. Also might want to post up your workout regime so people can give you some tips on that as well. Yes, if you lose muscle you can gain it back.

Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

d

Its all about the attitude if you know you can do it you can. Dont say i think i can say you know you can.

When i just turned 17 i was around 5ft11 and weighed 16stone 5lbs around 230lbs. I didnt get made fun of much but when i was younger i did abit. I knew myself that i was overweight and i couldnt get girls, my lunch in school consisted of crips and sweets. One day i just told myelf im going to get thin, i started eating healthier and i already played rugby 4 times a week and a year and half later i wa 13.5 stone. So jsut believe yourself and you can do it.

Just think of the feeling youll have at the end when people say how much youve changed and you look back at your old pictures. I didnt notice to much how fat i was at the time and how thin i got until i was looking at old pictures and my friend said to me youve got really thin you used to be a fat bastard. It was a great feeling
    Strength, size, power and speed arent achievable without dedication, focus and determination.

The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights. - Muhammad Ali

Current Lifts 5/05/08

all for 5 reps

Squat 210lbs (narrow stance atg)
    Deadlift 285lbs
    Bench 170lbs
    Row 150 lbs
    Military Press (standing) 116lbs

miles1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) miles1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) miles1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) miles1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) miles1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) miles1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) miles1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) miles1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) miles1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) miles1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) miles1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I used to have a 40 ince stomach and all i did was lift some heavy ass weight and eat healty. its as easy as that.

Fuzz is right.

i wake up and eat cocopops at 8 am then at 12 am i eat 2 salad burgers no mayo then at 4 pm i have tea no sugar then i eat chicken with bread

Toffee Nose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toffee Nose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toffee Nose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toffee Nose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toffee Nose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toffee Nose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toffee Nose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toffee Nose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toffee Nose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toffee Nose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toffee Nose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    work out more and eat less - ditch the cocopops for fibre based cereal, eat fruit instead of the burgers.
    Last edited by Toffee Nose; 03-20-2007 at 12:14 PM.

arby211 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arby211 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arby211 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i wake up and eat cocopops at 8 am then at 12 am i eat 2 salad burgers no mayo then at 4 pm i have tea no sugar then i eat chicken with bread
    Switch it up a bit Breakfast poteine shake and some oat meal NO FLAVOR launch eata BIG grilled chicken salad dinner choose 3 peices of grilled chicken steak or fish with a BIG salad and inbetween eat some fruit and do lots of catio

BTW BRO i use to weight 300 at 6 foot im not 175 trust me you can do it

SpoofRocket has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpoofRocket has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpoofRocket has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpoofRocket has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpoofRocket has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpoofRocket has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpoofRocket has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpoofRocket has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpoofRocket has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpoofRocket has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpoofRocket has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    takes time, patience, and hard work. dieting is the main thing you need to focus on. cut out all of the fatty and sugary food/drinks. its not easy dieting but if you dont want to be that fat kid anymore you need to bust your ass while your still young. the longer you wait the harder its going to be to loose.
    I Rep Back Brah! - 1000lb Club

Cocopops are a terrible breakfast.

Eat oatmeal or whole grain cereal.
    The salad burgers arent doing you any favors either.

Just buy the e-book "Burn the fat, feed the muscle" you learn tons on nutrition.

I would recommend a low carb diet for you.

ksc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ksc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ksc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ksc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ksc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ksc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ksc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ksc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ksc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ksc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ksc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ...if that's your diet wth were you eating before? Breakfast atmeal, no butter or sugar. Lunch: Tuna sandwich on whole wheat with low fat mayo . 4 pm: protein shake. Dinner: Keep up with the chicken by try not to eat the bread.

Whenever you're feeling hungry and just want to snack, go brush your teeth. Or do what I do and have a protein shake instead, which will make you snack less because for me at least they're heavy as hell.

BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by iam fuzz View Post

-fuzz
    He speaks the truth I can count the number of my classmates i've seen since graduation on one hand. Just use your frustration as motivation to hit the gym and get ripped, as long as you keep to your diet and workout on a regular basis you'll see results, and you still have a few years of growing left so that will help also. Good luck.
    ***Misc Firefighter/EMT Crew***
    The lion does not concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.

whats hiit

you jog for 30 seconds, then sprint for 30 seconds, just keep alternating so like this: 20:00 - 19:30 JOG 19:30-19:00 SPRINT 19:00-18:30 JOG 18:30-18:00 SPRINT

Assuming you're going for a total of 20 minutes.

Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrewmul has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    whats hiit
    high intensity interval training
    Strength, size, power and speed arent achievable without dedication, focus and determination.

The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights. - Muhammad Ali

Current Lifts 5/05/08

all for 5 reps

Squat 210lbs (narrow stance atg)
    Deadlift 285lbs
    Bench 170lbs
    Row 150 lbs
    Military Press (standing) 116lbs

Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    whats hiit
    http://www.musclemedia.com/training/hiit.asp

whats hiit
    High Intensity Interval Training.
    I sometimes do it on my treadmill, although i prefer cardio as it burns fat not Insulin (i think its Insulin, i dunno cant remember)

kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    At your age/weight/experience level you'll be able to build muscle/lose fat at the same time for quite some time... I suggest getting your diet down, getting on a good routine, and watch yourself transform.. 6 months could probably do a whole lot for you

is burning 900 cals a day on the gazzele freestyle too much (90 minz of cardio)

itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't take nutrition advice from any of these guys so far. What you need to do is eat every 3-4 hours and eat small meals. So you'll have breakfast, lunch, snack, and dinner.

Each meal will need to be roughly 200-400 calories, with the calories coming from different macronutrients depending on when the meal is eaten. For example, protein should be ingested in larger quantities post workout, and carbohydrates should be eaten largely in the morning and pre workout, but usually not at night because you won't be burning as many calories.

If you're working out and doing cardio then you should invest in protein powder, it fills you up and gives your body the energy it needs to rebuild itself post workout.

If you check my pictures i used to be really fat as well, and have been up until just over a year ago. If you want to know how i did it, PM me and i'll tell you. Otherwise, good luck
    US ARMY Noncommissioned Officer
    OEF / OND Veteran
    CEO, BFM Enterprises International

++ Positive Crew ++

Owe Reps:
    kpd905, Oreopie, put5onyo, Derek1995

Lifetime Negs:
    DatDereVert

is burning 900 cals a day on the gazzele freestyle too much (90 minz of cardio)
    Thats loads.
    I burn 100-300 according to my treadmill.

karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50) karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50) karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50) karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50) karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50) karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50) karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50) karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50) karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50) karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50) karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    kingkhan69 follow this diet and you will be looking sharp in 3 months

wake up: 1-2 apples + 1 banana
    skip lunch, skip snacks

1scoop ON 100% whey protein mixed with a spoon in 4oz of water (or some peanut butter or meat) 5minutes before workout

workout

1scoop ON 100% whey protein mixed with a spoon in 4oz of water (or some natural peanut butter or some meat) right after workout

eat a 8-10oz steak (or some fish or lean chicken or some meatloaf) 30 minutes after workout + multivitamin soon after

skip dinner / snacks

skip soda/juice drink alot of water (i recommend buying bulk bottles water)
    1scoop ON 100% whey protein (or some peanut butter or meat) 5-10 minutes before you go to sleep

workout every day (girl pushups or regular pushups doesn't matter, crunches / situps, squats with zero weights, repeat repeat repeat for 30-50 minutes and make sure your chest legs arms and abs are feeling the burn)

that is a cutting routine. after u lose that fat u can start eating more and bulking.
    Last edited by karzma; 03-20-2007 at 12:36 PM.