ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Is this good for a carb source?

Basically, all i eat for carbs is basmati rice with green peas, mushrooms, corn, and carrots in it and it tastes great. ( I eat this twice daily if not more)

Is this complex carbs?

Also, I eat mashed or baked potatoes when I get a chance.

candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Cutting
    164lbs. 9/11/03
    181.75lbs. 9/6/04
    6.5% BF 9/6/04

Mod @ http://www.bbforums.com

candle25@cyber-rights.net

anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: Is this good for a carb source?

Originally posted by ils_kupcha
    Basically, all i eat for carbs is basmati rice with green peas, mushrooms, corn, and carrots in it and it tastes great. ( I eat this twice daily if not more)

Is this complex carbs?

Basmati rice, green peas and corn are good complex carbs. Yams, oatmeal, swett potatoes, rye bread are great complex carbs as well.

Muschrooms and carrots are veggetables.
    Brocoli, green beans, cabbage, aspargus, lettuce are good fibrous veggies.

ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    so, all in all, this is a good meal when accompanied by some chicken/turkey breast?

Zachary is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zachary is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zachary is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zachary is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zachary is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zachary is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zachary is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zachary is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zachary is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zachary is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zachary is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    so, all in all, this is a good meal when accompanied by some chicken/turkey breast?
    Is it absolutely ideal? No. Brown basmati rice would be better; corn is somewhat high-GI; etc.

Is it pretty darn healthy and good for you? Yeah.

I wouldn't worry about it, especially if taken with a protein. Good stuff, ultimately.

anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by Zachary
    Is it absolutely ideal? No. Brown basmati rice would be better; corn is somewhat high-GI; etc.

Is it pretty darn healthy and good for you? Yeah.

I wouldn't worry about it, especially if taken with a protein. Good stuff, ultimately.
    Many complex carbs are High GI. Corn is a natural complex carb. Personnaly, I think it's fine.

Rice, even brown rice is rather high GI. Moreover, I assume his meal is made up of protein +carbs + fats. So, it does not matter.

Go on eating these carbs. It's fine.

Zachary is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zachary is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zachary is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zachary is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zachary is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zachary is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zachary is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zachary is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zachary is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zachary is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zachary is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by anthonyfel
    Many complex carbs are High GI. Corn is a natural complex carb. Personnaly, I think it's fine.

Rice, even brown rice is rather high GI. Moreover, I assume his meal is made up of protein +carbs + fats. So, it does not matter.

Go on eating these carbs. It's fine.
    That's not really true; Rice is low 60s, I believe; that's moderate. White rice honestly isn't that bad, like I said, however -- the bad stuff is instant rice (which is like 101 GI).

The protein + fats do help mitigate the effects of GI, but I would still follow the GI index pretty carefully.

And the fact that corn is a complex carb is totally irrelevant. Complex does not always equal good and simple does not always equal bad (instant rice vs. an apple, anyone?).

zall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Brown rice would be better, thats true,

Corn dont forget has a healthy dose of fibre which is a bonus,
    More Testicles Means More Iron - Lunch Lady Dorris

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's an ok source. But you must be getting sick of it if that's all you eat for carbs. Yams, oatmeal, and beans are even better, and you might want to try alternating with those so you have some variety. Brown rice and whole wheat bread are good souces of carbs too.

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: Is this good for a carb source?

Is this complex carbs?

The most important question is how much of this do you eat?

Of course oatmeal, sweet potatoes, yams, rye... are among best choices as complex carbs.

However, he wanted to know which foods was complex carbs.
    Corn is complex carbs so I told him.

Re: Re: Is this good for a carb source?

Originally posted by johnnyironboard
    The most important question is how much of this do you eat?
    basically a good amount with every meal besides breakfast and maybe another meal....so like 2-3 times a day, heh.

nathan101085 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nathan101085 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nathan101085 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nathan101085 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nathan101085 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nathan101085 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nathan101085 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nathan101085 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nathan101085 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nathan101085 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nathan101085 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Arrow Yeah

If you like it keep on going, corn may be High GI but really per lb. oz. whatever there arent THAT many carbs(29 per 154g or 1 cup) meaning a low GL or glycemic load... thats all that really matters GI is only if you eat a certain amount of grams of carb worth of the stuff. I think the number they use is 50g of CARB but thats not 50g of food remember.
    Nathan