GentlemanE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can you make the veins on your biceps bigger?

I've got lots of veins exploding out of my forearms but damnit I can't get the veins on my biceps to grow! I can see the veins, but they just won't grow! I gained over an inch on my arms this year and still nothing!

I see guys with smaller arms with nice sized veins running down them. Is this purely a genetic thing or is there something you can do to enlarge them?

stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: Can you make the veins on your biceps bigger?

Originally posted by GentlemanE
    I've got lots of veins exploding out of my forearms but damnit I can't get the veins on my biceps to grow! I can see the veins, but they just won't grow! I gained over an inch on my arms this year and still nothing!

I see guys with smaller arms with nice sized veins running down them. Is this purely a genetic thing or is there something you can do to enlarge them?
    genetics and low bf%
    I dont remember asking you a gotdamn thang!!!!

jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    From my experience, they could get bigger if you get your biceps bigger. Before I started working out, I never had veins visible on my biceps but now I do. Other than that, it's all genetics. I think that applies to other muscles as well. If your genes don't permit them, low bodyfat is the best thing you can do to manipulate it.

eldyfig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lower your bodyfat to get more vascular. Never knew you could make veins grow. Just need to make them visible.

Just because your forearm veins are showing doesn't mean much. I see guys who don't workout that have veins popping out of their forearms. But, they roll up their sleeves and their upper arms are lame.

lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: Can you make the veins on your biceps bigger?

Originally posted by GentlemanE
    The EXACT same thing for me. Bump to genetics / low bodyfat%. You can make your veins stand out a little more by drinking lots of water, but that is very minimal.
    6'3'' 220lbs
    305 Bench Press
    225 Military Press
    400lb Dead Lift

BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think over much time of lifting and forcing blood into muscles your veins could very well get bigger, but not enough so that you would really notice.