PaulieThaGreat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PaulieThaGreat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PaulieThaGreat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PaulieThaGreat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PaulieThaGreat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PaulieThaGreat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Post Cell Tech Hardcore Creatine Mixed with Nitrix Pills? Good Mix Or Bad Mix?

Hey guys,
    Im getting ready to start creatine from Cell Tech and im thinking of mixing Nitrix pills with it in my regiment. I have worked out naturally up to this point but I want to experiment with supplements.
    Tell me what you guys think.
    Thanks,
    Paulie

10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000)
    wow, waste of money
    Chew Crew
    MFC

Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PaulieGunz View Post
    Hey guys,
    Im getting ready to start creatine from Cell Tech and im thinking of mixing Nitrix pills with it in my regiment. I have worked out naturally up to this point but I want to experiment with supplements.
    Tell me what you guys think.
    Thanks,
    Paulie
    Spend your money on food. I hate when teens take 30 different supps because they want to get bigger. EAT!

Buildandrun is not very helpful. (-500) Buildandrun is not very helpful. (-500) Buildandrun is not very helpful. (-500) Buildandrun is not very helpful. (-500) Buildandrun is not very helpful. (-500) Buildandrun is not very helpful. (-500) Buildandrun is not very helpful. (-500) Buildandrun is not very helpful. (-500) Buildandrun is not very helpful. (-500) Buildandrun is not very helpful. (-500) Buildandrun is not very helpful. (-500)
    Uhoh....he said celltech........let it commense..

PaulieThaGreat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PaulieThaGreat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PaulieThaGreat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PaulieThaGreat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PaulieThaGreat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PaulieThaGreat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I eat a lot.

I have a fast metabolism and at 6' tall thats no good. Luckily im not extremely skinny. I was just thinking Creatine with Nitrix would be a good mix and would increase my muscle growth.

Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have a fast metabolism and at 6' tall thats no good. Luckily im not extremely skinny. I was just thinking Creatine with Nitrix would be a good mix and would increase my muscle growth.
    No. JUST EAT!

TheDonMega89 is not very helpful. (-500) TheDonMega89 is not very helpful. (-500) TheDonMega89 is not very helpful. (-500) TheDonMega89 is not very helpful. (-500) TheDonMega89 is not very helpful. (-500) TheDonMega89 is not very helpful. (-500) TheDonMega89 is not very helpful. (-500) TheDonMega89 is not very helpful. (-500) TheDonMega89 is not very helpful. (-500) TheDonMega89 is not very helpful. (-500) TheDonMega89 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Buildandrun View Post
    Uhoh....he said celltech........let it commense..
    nice bod^
    Don Mega cuts like a woodchip grinder.

So....

I take it supplements are bullsh**? Im still interested in taking the nitrix and creatine together. Is it safe for a 17 yr old that is 6' and 165lbs?

hell-bent 2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hell-bent 2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hell-bent 2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hell-bent 2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hell-bent 2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hell-bent 2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hell-bent 2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hell-bent 2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hell-bent 2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hell-bent 2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hell-bent 2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I take it supplements are bullsh**? Im still interested in taking the nitrix and creatine together. Is it safe for a 17 yr old that is 6' and 165lbs?
    Nitrix will do NOTHING for you, its a waste of money. Get a plain creatine mono, not that cell-tech garbage.

mustangs48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangs48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangs48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangs48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangs48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangs48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangs48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangs48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangs48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangs48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangs48 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes it's safe,

but what there saying it's a waste of money.

Its not going to do anything for you. Just eating more food will help you out more.

Cool Wish i would have.

Originally Posted by hell-bent 2 View Post
    Nitrix will do NOTHING for you, its a waste of money. Get a plain creatine mono, not that cell-tech garbage.
    Wish I would have joined this forum before I paid $60 for a 6.7lbs tub of Cell Tech Hardcore =/

Smurg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smurg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smurg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smurg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smurg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smurg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smurg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smurg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smurg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smurg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smurg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wish I would have joined this forum before I paid $60 for a 6.7lbs tub of Cell Tech Hardcore =/
    Cell-tech is fine, just a little overpriced, and made fun of with weird pics because of the price and because it's made by muscletech.

When you run out, look up Green MAGnitude.

Originally Posted by Smurg View Post
    Cell-tech is fine, just a little overpriced, and made fun of with weird pics because of the price and because it's made by muscletech.

When you run out, look up Green MAGnitude.
    Thanks , i apreciate the help bro.

Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    plain mono blows get CEE

hell-bent 2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hell-bent 2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hell-bent 2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hell-bent 2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hell-bent 2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hell-bent 2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hell-bent 2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hell-bent 2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hell-bent 2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hell-bent 2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hell-bent 2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Delgadido View Post
    plain mono blows get CEE
    how exactly does it blow?

AntiPizza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AntiPizza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AntiPizza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AntiPizza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AntiPizza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd recommend Animal Pump dude. All you need's right there, and it's a much better price than Nitrix or any of that stuff. Great stuff. Also, if you can save up the cash, I would recommend Universal Storm and Shock Therapy (actually, the price isn't that bad at all compared to Muscletech or BSN). Both awesome products that seem to suit your needs... you can get a sample at universalnutrition.com, I think. But don't waste a dime on Nitrix dude... I got some for Xmas, and the entire time I used it I saw absolutely 0 additional results. But hey... it worked for Ronnie. Heh. Just experiment with stuff, maybe you'll like the Cell Tech, only you can decide that.

Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how exactly does it blow?
    because you retain so much water weight. it makes you bloated. your results are good but arent as good. and in CEE you absorb it alot better.
    price is the only bad thing. if you have money to blow CEE is better.
    not to mentiopn when you start mono you will look big, but when you get off you shrink, which to me is highly demoralizing

Originally Posted by AntiPizza View Post
    I'd recommend Animal Pump dude. All you need's right there, and it's a much better price than Nitrix or any of that stuff. Great stuff. Also, if you can save up the cash, I would recommend Universal Storm and Shock Therapy. Both awesome products that seem to suit your needs... you can get a sample at universalnutrition.com, I think. But waste a dime on Nitrix dude... I got some for Xmas, and the entire time I used it I saw absolutely 0 additional results. But hey... it worked for Ronnie. Heh. Just experiment with stuff, maybe you'll like the Cell Tech, only you can decide that.
    x2

and on ur off day u can take the red pill out so you arent wired