cantflexfat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

more progress... better pics...

Well these shorts didn't fit too well a few months ago, I had to suck in my gut to button them, and I think soon I'm gonna need a belt if I want them to stay up
    I hated the thought of letting people see these, but this is motivating I guess...for me anyway.
    I have been eating like a horse lately, I can't stop, the first couple of weeks I was losing weight according to the scale 268 down to 255 but the past week I have actually gained a pound, I did switch protein and started taking creatine too, so I think it's ok. I have also switched from working out every other day to 3 days on 1 day off, besides if the clothes that didn't fit a few months ago fit loose now, thats progress in my book.
    anyways here are the pics.
    Attached Images

another, nice gut, eh?
    Attached Images

more
    Attached Images

another
    Attached Images

akm3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akm3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akm3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There is an amazing physique in there waiting to be let out! Keep up eating clean and doing cardio, you'll 'cut' away to some nice muscles!

What is your bodyfat % incidentally?

ya know I have no idea what my bodyfat is, never had it checked, I have been thinking about ordering some calipers some time, but I am just as happy being able to just see my muscles starting to come out...But now I think I should get some, I'm curious about bf% too

Mauler97 is just really nice. (+1000) Mauler97 is just really nice. (+1000) Mauler97 is just really nice. (+1000) Mauler97 is just really nice. (+1000) Mauler97 is just really nice. (+1000) Mauler97 is just really nice. (+1000) Mauler97 is just really nice. (+1000) Mauler97 is just really nice. (+1000) Mauler97 is just really nice. (+1000) Mauler97 is just really nice. (+1000) Mauler97 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I agree there is alot of muscle there,

keep up the good work and I'd get those calipurs the scale can be so deceiving. I'm so used to looking at weight, If I'm a pound heavier one day I have to tell myself "maybe it's muscle or water" but as long as I know my diet is clean it shouldn't be fat.

1 more
    Attached Images

_AJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by cantflexfat
    1 more
    I am guessing that a preety girl walked by cause I always suck in the gut w/ females present.

Anyways. Keep it up, cut slowly and try to hold on to as much muscle as possible.

Aim for 1-2 fatloss a week.

I have a bad low back l3-l4 lumbar and a degenerative disk, no way I'm gonna let my gut hang out and put stress on it, the top of my gut is lie a rock from holding it in forever, it's all about the bad back, I could care less what anyone thinks lol, besides the pretty girl was taking the pictures, I have the strongest ab muscles in the world, you could break a 2x4 on them, if I didn't hold my gut in, my back would go out pretty fast, thats how I got fat in the first place...

Laws has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laws has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laws has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laws has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laws has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laws has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laws has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laws has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laws has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laws has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laws has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yeah, yo can so tell this dude is gonna be jacked when he loses the fat, its definetly there!

TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by Laws
    yeah, yo can so tell this dude is gonna be jacked when he loses the fat, its definetly there!
    I agree, he is going to look excellent.

My first impression was, omg that dude would jack me up!

Great job so far on your progress, and can't wait to see the end results.

jfreels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lots of muscle on that frame!! Time to bring it out! Makes me wish I started with the weights earlier
    results come from determination: 25 yrs old, 6' 2", 187lbs from 310lbs and back up to 214 (bulking) - [url]http://jfreels.52daychallenge.com[/url] - [url]http://www.fittobemen.com[/url]

Hey thanks for all the encouragement! You all are the best!
    I have seen some amazing transformations in the past, I know I can do it too, in a few months I'll be in better shape than I have been in years... I'm just getting into the swing of things with the clean food thing, sometimes it's hard, but I find alot of motivation comes from the people on this forum, I look at some of your pictures and it's like something inside gives me this power I never had (or never looked for).
    As a matter of fact, last night I was getting so turned on looking at the bag of lays potato chips on top of the fridge, but of course a strawberry protein shake with water is much better for me at 11pm, and it tastes ok too...besides I noticed when I quit eating for taste it made a world of difference in controlling hunger.

jfreels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    very true. And the addition of extra protein to replace carbs will also make you feel fuller. I know on my lifting days when I have my PWO protein bar, then my meal 2 hours later and then another meal around 11 I can not stomach anymore food later in the day. But I get it all down We must do what we have to to achieve our goals!

-jb
    results come from determination: 25 yrs old, 6' 2", 187lbs from 310lbs and back up to 214 (bulking) - [url]http://jfreels.52daychallenge.com[/url] - [url]http://www.fittobemen.com[/url]

Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Onely thing i can add, which cant be avoided, is extra skin thats gonna be left over when you finish your cutt. I think one guy once said that he used vitamin E cream to help his body remove unneeded skin. Look into it so you dont have to bother yourself later.
    And bump to what everyone else said.

a few years ago I did this same thing, i ended up weighing about 220 (I was alot more muscley then too), I didn't crash diet, nor am I now...I don't think excess skin is gonna be a problem this time round either...vitamin e doesn't get rid of excess skin it just can prevent stretch marks if you use it as a pre-emptive type thing...

I DO notice my skin is a tad bit saggy around my gut area but it seems like it catches up quick... As far as the rest of me goes, I have striations and a few veins creeping out in my shoulders already, even with all the fat. I have always had good shoulders though, I would assume they are my best part