Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    FabledHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FabledHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to get veins that pop out of your arms?

What exactly contributes to getting your veins to bulge out? Less body fat and the bigger the muscle is certainly contribute to this. However i don't know the specifics so it'd be great if someone could perhaps explain what's the biggest factor.

EEZerik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EEZerik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EEZerik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EEZerik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EEZerik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EEZerik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EEZerik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EEZerik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EEZerik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EEZerik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EEZerik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think i got mine from doing high repetitions of pushups, Dips, and Pullups.

also do forearm roller exercises

try it and let us know!

EEZerik
    9/2005

Deadlift: 505lb
    Chins: 8 x 90lb weighted
    Dips: 15 x 150lb weighted
    Fastest Pin: 11 seconds
    Fastest Tech-Fall: 2:09

degrat38 is just really nice. (+1000) degrat38 is just really nice. (+1000) degrat38 is just really nice. (+1000) degrat38 is just really nice. (+1000) degrat38 is just really nice. (+1000) degrat38 is just really nice. (+1000) degrat38 is just really nice. (+1000) degrat38 is just really nice. (+1000) degrat38 is just really nice. (+1000) degrat38 is just really nice. (+1000) degrat38 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Genetics play a major role too

zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    more cardio or some type of aerobic exercise that will strengthen your heart. the more blood your heart pumps, the more blood that will have to be carried back in your veins.
    ★ Cancer Survivor Crew ★

JustDrew will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustDrew will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustDrew will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustDrew will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustDrew will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustDrew will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustDrew will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustDrew will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustDrew will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustDrew will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustDrew will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Smoking cigarettes dilates and hardens blood vessels, so go buy a carton and start puffin'!
    Tired of the rollercoaster and ready for a constant climb.

troutman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That last reply is kind of idiotic, but does happen to be true. I notice that when I use nicotine gum during cutting cycles that my vascularity is noticeably increased.

JustDrew will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustDrew will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustDrew will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustDrew will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustDrew will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustDrew will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustDrew will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustDrew will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustDrew will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustDrew will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustDrew will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My dad smoked for 26 years, and he had veins the size of my pinky all over his arms. Now that he quit smoking, they have gone down a LOT. The reply was meant to be a) funny, and b) factual trivia... not "idiotic".
    Tired of the rollercoaster and ready for a constant climb.

Max0xr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hmm.......when I concentrate more on the muscle I can get the veins pop out of my biceps, also when I hold my breath and flex my arm a few times the veins are pretty much visible but fade when relaxed but still visible.

Tip on concentrating - eg when coming up during curls imagine the musle is growing, growing and finally tearing right through your skin!

Overall I notice them usually when I hold my breath and flex.
    If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.

TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    cutting up will help the most.

It's amazing how many veins you will find when your at 7-8% bodyfat, lower abs, quads, etc..

midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000)
    genetics, low bodyfat, big muscle in that order

Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by JustDrew
    My dad smoked for 26 years, and he had veins the size of my pinky all over his arms. Now that he quit smoking, they have gone down a LOT. The reply was meant to be a) funny, and b) factual trivia... not "idiotic".
    thats cos when you stop smoking you tend to gain fat since you eat more.

im starting to notice some bizarre veins in my body now that im cutting, in my arms, im starting to see more clearly some dope veins in my arms, they are not 1 but two and they go in a V shape, they really motivate me to drop my bodyfat further more to get them popping out like beasts.

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My forearms are covered with veins, and I have a decent amount of veins popping out of my bicep. I even have veins popping out of my lower abs and my quads. I think it is because of low bodyfat though. The one time I really bulked hard and recklessly I gained a significant amount of fat, and the veins disappeared about the same time the abs disappeared. Of course having bigger muscles will push the veins closer to the skin, but low bodyfat is 90% of being vascular IMO. My roommate who doesn't lift weights at all has veiny foreams and even has some veins popping out of his shoulders.

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    genetics+low body fat %
    Booo

weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000)

re

I heard high blood pressure is a factor....??

Location: Walsall, West Midlands, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    drinking lots of water increases vascularity

midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: re

Originally posted by weltweitefurcht
    I heard high blood pressure is a factor....??
    maybe, i have pretty high blood pressure and i got many veins even with my BF%

FabledHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FabledHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: re

i'm 6'1" 170, my BF is roughly 12% I have a good 6 pack and all, but my arms do need work, they're 14". I've been lifting on and off for a year, however i plan on lifting religiously from now on.

fostex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Try this...

Very valid question actually.

Low body fat % is key first. Anywhere between 6-8%, 4% if possible (you can do it.)

-However, if you're looking for a quick 'fix' on how to get your veins to 'pop out' for good, try this - it's an old 'bodybuilding trick' that really works:

Take some 'Preparation H' medication rub, and rub it on all of the areas that you wish to have the veins 'displayed'. Obviously, this medication rub is used for 'Hemorrhoids'. The medication itself is designed to extract all excess water from the Hemmeroid & 'shrink' them, right? - well, same for 'veins'. Once you rub the ointment onto your desired areas, take some clear serran-wrap (like you use to cover vegetables & such for the fridge) and wrap it around the areas that you put the ointment on. This will not only keep the ointment from 'rubbing off', but it also creates some natural 'heat', which in turn, allows the ointment to absorb into your skin much better.

The best time to do this treatment is at 'night', before you go to bed. Once you wake up in the morning, remove the plastic clear-wrap, wash off the residue, and repeat for 2-3 more nights. By then, you should have nearly ALL excess body water removed from underneath the skin & the desired areas, and your veins will stand out very nicely.

- hope this helps. I've done it myself for years, as well as many others -for main events - and 'yes', it really works. Give it a try and see what you think. Let us know how it worked for you bud. Good luck!!

rac3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

fostex88?? regarding about ur theory...
    Is it bad for your health in anyway? side effect? I might give it a try..
    Be natural, workout hard, and you will get your prizes.

Animal PAK
    Animal FLEX
    ON Pro Complex
    ON 100% Casein Protein
    ON 100% Whey Protein

Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Arginine, genetics, and low bodyfat.

Also, water too.

T-ViRuS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    BSN Nitrix!!

A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The biggest factor is Nitric oxide, the body produces lots of it in response to high testosterone level(or AAS in general). That?s why top BBers and AAS users tend to have veinspopping out, genetics play a part as well....some people never touched AAS and have bulging veins that look about to pop out.
    5'11 @ 220lbs.
    Disclaimer: This is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way, shape, or form encourage use nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of
    legal substances in an illegal manner. The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only and shall not take the place of qualified medical advice

alottaboost is on a distinguished road. (+10) alottaboost is on a distinguished road. (+10) alottaboost is on a distinguished road. (+10) alottaboost is on a distinguished road. (+10) alottaboost is on a distinguished road. (+10) alottaboost is on a distinguished road. (+10) alottaboost is on a distinguished road. (+10) alottaboost is on a distinguished road. (+10) alottaboost is on a distinguished road. (+10) alottaboost is on a distinguished road. (+10) alottaboost is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by T-ViRuS View Post
    BSN Nitrix!!
    I was gonna say... NO supps help too. Really get those veins dilated.
    "Can I sign up? I want to start gaining some muscles."
    - Arnold in "Pumping Iron"

Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would say genetics first.

I've seen some 15+++++% bf guys with loads of veins on their forearms while some other 10%s hardly have any popping out.
    Hello

flex Magazine June 2008 spirit3530's Avatar
    spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    strong bump
    Cha Cha Cha

SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by spirit3530 View Post
    strong bump
    yeah, 2003?

but for vascularity, low bf is key. but hydration and carbs help, too

the best supplement for for vascularity for me has been glycergrow

JoseAlonso is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoseAlonso is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoseAlonso is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoseAlonso is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoseAlonso is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoseAlonso is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoseAlonso is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoseAlonso is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoseAlonso is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoseAlonso is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoseAlonso is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm on board with the low bodyfat, decent amount of muscle train.

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by spirit3530 View Post
    strong bump
    Well it was bumhped from 03 in November of 08. Then today. So it wasn't too bad of a bump this last time, but fostex should be slapped for a 5 year old bump.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

Zaffy_Duck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zaffy_Duck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zaffy_Duck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zaffy_Duck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zaffy_Duck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zaffy_Duck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zaffy_Duck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zaffy_Duck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zaffy_Duck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zaffy_Duck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zaffy_Duck is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    low body fat imo.

The veins in my forearms and biceps are popping ever since i got to sub 12% BF and started pushing weights ... oh and knocking back the sp250 haha, that prolly helps.
    ***Never give up! You will get to where you want to be just keep going.***

Activate X / Stoked stack
    SP 250
    Intrabolic
    Boditronics Whey + Malto
    ON oats and whey
    Casein
    L-leucine

BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500)
    There's a variety of factors that influence vascularity:

*Genetics
    *Low body fat %
    *Mind-muscle connection (Squeezing the working muscle)
    *Gylcogen stores full
    *Cardio
    *PH's/AAS
    Current Stack:

TP: WPI Cold-Filtration
    TP: 50%/50% Dextrose/Maltodextrin mix
    NOW Adam
    Labrada EFA Gold
    AST Micronized Creatine
    Core ABC
    Driven Sports Lean Xtreme