Thread: sick :(

szx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

sick :(

Im so sick right now, sore throat, cough, stuffed up, headache, no appetite i hate it!! I feel so weak and lazy and i wanna get better!! Its one of those days i just want to bitch about it... any tips on how to get better, i cant rest cuz thats just how i am and ive taken tylenol cold and drinking oj and gargling with salt water n took vitamin c this morning and some more later on... sry for waste of post just feelin really ****ty

nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    stay in bed and drink a lot of water.... +everything you said

my mom told me water is not good when you have a sore throat ??? so i havent drunk any yet, havent even took my creatine cuz i only use it with water i woke up like 2 hrs ago so its not that much of a loss i can still take it but like im so out of it right now ..

nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by szx
    my mom told me water is not good when you have a sore throat ??? so i havent drunk any yet, havent even took my creatine cuz i only use it with water i woke up like 2 hrs ago so its not that much of a loss i can still take it but like im so out of it right now ..

well it may be hard to swallow all that water but plenty of fluids are a must no matter how sick you are.

weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000)

re

I think you did all the right steps..now you just gotta wait till its gone.

ALso try garlic, its bad on the breath, but it really does cure a lot of things.

Ginger for nausea if u get that.

psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    glutamine is known to benefit the immune system so if u have some start taking it. And drink water dude, lots of it, dont stop drinking cuz it hurts, just dont overdo it
    5'11", 187lbs, 19 y/o

[DL]
    5 x 302.5 (06.06)
    [Pullups]
    3x3 x +33 (08.06)
    [overhead]
    115 x 3 (09.06)

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?goto=lastpost&t=633909

Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by szx
    well, that is just terrible advice....you should be consuming as much fluid (in the form of pure water) as possible when you have a cold. Definatley start drinking water, you should be sipping water all day when sick. Its probably the best thing you can do, to try and rid your body of the virus.
    "Change is Inevitable, Progress Isn't"

Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Drink more fluids to soothe your sore throat. Honey and lemon in hot water or in weak tea may help. Get extra rest. Slow down just a little from your usual routine.

thx for the tips guys

it also sux cuz now im missing like 2 workout days

Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by szx
    You'll make up for it. Almost everyone gets sick, so no worries. Also, use it as motivation - thats what I would do.
    Theres nothing to see here - move along.

nateakabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Its okay to miss a workout every once in a while. It will let your muscles recover a little bit.

pathik55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Also drink some orange juice, the vitamin C will give a boost to your immune system and aid in fighting the illness.

Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Take a lot of Vitamin C.
    I did and it was nearly completely gone in 2 days.
    It's not as hard as you think it is.
    Educate yourself, but stop thinking too much...

weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000)

re

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Zen_Lifter
    well, that is just terrible advice....you should be consuming as much fluid (in the form of pure water) as possible when you have a cold. Definatley start drinking water, you should be sipping water all day when sick. Its probably the best thing you can do, to try and rid your body of the virus. [/Quote

i actually think her logic is good.
    but i'm goin with drinkin water to flush out the toxins.

Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: sick :(

Originally posted by szx
    Im so sick right now, sore throat, cough, stuffed up, headache, no appetite i hate it!! I feel so weak and lazy and i wanna get better!! Its one of those days i just want to bitch about it... any tips on how to get better, i cant rest cuz thats just how i am and ive taken tylenol cold and drinking oj and gargling with salt water n took vitamin c this morning and some more later on... sry for waste of post just feelin really ****ty
    tough it out, i had those same symptoms about a week ago and still have some of them now.. i wont let it stop me from working out tho
    U.S. Soldier
    Competitive bodybuilder

Re: Re: sick :(

Originally posted by Fjock
    tough it out

Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: Re: Re: sick :(

Originally posted by nosliw
    i dont know whats thats all about bro, i seriously was in the same position he was and am still feeling it a little. If you dont wanna lose any progress all u can do is get in the gym anyway. You wont be lifting at 100% but something is better than nothing. Id love to see what my wrestling coach would say if i told him i couldnt lift with the team cause i got some cold symptoms. lol. U best have the flu or somethin serious to qualify as a reason to not attempt to lift something...
    U.S. Soldier
    Competitive bodybuilder

nateakabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If I ever have a cold or some small sickness like that I always lift. I usually feel more awake and feel better after. Just make sure to drink a lot of fluids and get that vitamin c.

Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by szx
    Dont worry about that, a while back when i was sick i didnt wanna stop training so the sickness stretched over 3.5 weeks. I lost strenght and probably muscle, so wait till your cured.

Dorian_Yates has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dorian_Yates has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dont hesitste(sp) to get some rest bro. A minor cold that could of kept you out of the gym for a day or 2 could drag on and affect you for weeks.

Babak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Babak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Babak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Babak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Babak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Babak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Babak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Babak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Babak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Babak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Babak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by Damien
    Take a lot of Vitamin C.
    I did and it was nearly completely gone in 2 days.
    bump.....~5 grams fixes me right up usually