gonzaleze447 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gonzaleze447 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gonzaleze447 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Torque Testosterone Booster ....

Has anyone ever used or heard of Torque....... I was told about this product today and have not been able to find any information on it here or at another supplement site. I was told its a potent Testosterone booster..... best on the market ........ any one know about this product........

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by gonzaleze447 View Post
    Has anyone ever used or heard of Torque....... I was told about this product today and have not been able to find any information on it here or at another supplement site. I was told its a potent Testosterone booster..... best on the market ........ any one know about this product........
    It would help if you could tell us anything more about the product. The only supplement I can find by the name of Torque is a protein powder made by Protein Factory.

If someone tells you that it is the best on the market they are probably lying to get you to buy it, and if it contains tribulus it is most definitely not the best on the market.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

The A1pha Ma1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The A1pha Ma1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The A1pha Ma1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The A1pha Ma1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The A1pha Ma1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The A1pha Ma1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The A1pha Ma1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The A1pha Ma1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The A1pha Ma1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The A1pha Ma1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The A1pha Ma1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Its a SD clone not a test booster

gonzaleze447 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gonzaleze447 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gonzaleze447 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    thats the whole thing I dont have much information on it and thats what I am trying to find some more infomration on it.... it had a gray lable on the bottle with TORQUE on it.... I also found the protein by TORQUE but..... nothing about a test booster....

The A1pha Ma1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The A1pha Ma1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The A1pha Ma1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The A1pha Ma1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The A1pha Ma1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The A1pha Ma1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The A1pha Ma1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The A1pha Ma1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The A1pha Ma1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The A1pha Ma1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The A1pha Ma1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by gonzaleze447 View Post
    thats the whole thing I dont have much information on it and thats what I am trying to find some more infomration on it.... it had a gray lable on the bottle with TORQUE on it.... I also found the protein by TORQUE but..... nothing about a test booster....
    Its a superdrol clone which is a roid. Dont use it

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by The A1pha Ma1e View Post
    Its a superdrol clone which is a roid. Dont use it
    Wow, if this is the case, the person trying to sell it to you is a moron and you should probably avoid taking advice from him ever again.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

Thanks for the info..... that would explain why I can't find it at any of the supplement stores online then........ black market stuff or gray market at least huh......

Originally Posted by Lonny View Post
    Wow, if this is the case, the person trying to sell it to you is a moron and you should probably avoid taking advice from him ever again.
    agreed