aceproceed will become famous soon enough. (+50) aceproceed will become famous soon enough. (+50) aceproceed will become famous soon enough. (+50) aceproceed will become famous soon enough. (+50) aceproceed will become famous soon enough. (+50) aceproceed will become famous soon enough. (+50) aceproceed will become famous soon enough. (+50) aceproceed will become famous soon enough. (+50) aceproceed will become famous soon enough. (+50) aceproceed will become famous soon enough. (+50) aceproceed will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question about Nutrabolics NOZ Supercharged formula

Hello,

There's a site selling Nutrabolics NOZ Supercharged on special for very low prices and I'm thinking of getting some. It's the older formula that has been replayed by NOZ Full Throttle.

Here's my concern. On the ingredient list, it has 2g of Betaine Anhydrous, and then... 1.5mg of Glycocyamine. I'm wondering if this is a misprint meaning 1.5 grams? This concerns me, because 1.5 grams of glycocyamine can't be good for you at all, but... Why would they put 1.5 mg of glycocyamine in the formula? Wouldn't that just be rediculous and pointless? Like putting 3mg of creatine into a certain formula?

If anyone has used this product or might have an idea on whether this could be an accurate ingredient listing or a mistprint, I'd appreciate your replies.

Jon-Nutrabolics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jon-Nutrabolics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jon-Nutrabolics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jon-Nutrabolics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jon-Nutrabolics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jon-Nutrabolics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jon-Nutrabolics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jon-Nutrabolics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jon-Nutrabolics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jon-Nutrabolics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jon-Nutrabolics is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by aceproceed View Post
    Hello,

There's a site selling Nutrabolics NOZ Supercharged on special for very low prices and I'm thinking of getting some. It's the older formula that has been replayed by NOZ Full Throttle.

Here's my concern. On the ingredient list, it has 2g of Betaine Anhydrous, and then... 1.5mg of Glycocyamine. I'm wondering if this is a misprint meaning 1.5 grams? This concerns me, because 1.5 grams of glycocyamine can't be good for you at all, but... Why would they put 1.5 mg of glycocyamine in the formula? Wouldn't that just be rediculous and pointless? Like putting 3mg of creatine into a certain formula?

If anyone has used this product or might have an idea on whether this could be an accurate ingredient listing or a mistprint, I'd appreciate your replies.
    It is 1.5grams. There must be a misprint on the site. Try it out and let me know how you like it!
    Get the wildberry if you have a choice - that was my fave!