LincolnHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LincolnHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LincolnHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LincolnHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LincolnHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LincolnHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LincolnHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LincolnHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LincolnHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LincolnHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LincolnHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Will whey protein affect a lactose intolerant?

If so, I'm sure there is a non-lactose whey product on the market somewhere? I'd like to know which whey product you suggest.

And yes, I am lactose intolerant.

flex ed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flex ed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flex ed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flex ed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flex ed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flex ed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flex ed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flex ed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flex ed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flex ed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flex ed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Most wheys are low in lactose content. But, if you want extremely low levels of lactose, I'd recommend whey protein isolate (WPI). It is almost fat/lactose free, with an added cost. I am also lactose intolerant and I've experienced indigestion from sweet dairy whey and some whey protein concentrate (WPC) formulas.
    Ed (aka 8 percent)

Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Isopure by Natures best is the only brand I've found that is guaranteed 100% lactose free.

Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    LincolnHawk,
    I'm lactose intolerant, too. Wal-Mart carries a house brand ("Equate") of lactase enzyme that's MUCH cheaper than Lactaid and just as effective. Getcha some of that. Works great for me.

Ze_ev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ze_ev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ze_ev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ze_ev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ze_ev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ze_ev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ze_ev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ze_ev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ze_ev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ze_ev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ze_ev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Lightbulb lactose intolerance

I was always semi-lactose intolerant (I have no problem with any milk product, just raw milk), and whey was fine for me. Also I seem to have become less lactose intolerant by slowly adding milk into my diet (little amounts at first), since milk is so great for bodybuilding. I can tolerate more and more without getting indigestion. I think eating cheese and yougurts also helped to get my body to process lactose better.
    Peace,
    Ze'ev

craigeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) craigeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) craigeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) craigeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) craigeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) craigeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) craigeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) craigeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) craigeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) craigeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) craigeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hello all,
    I'm also lactose intolerant. I've tried the concept of adding a little milk product at a time to my diet, but I just ended up in the bathroom sick. I've been using Optimum Nutrition's Pro Complex protein. Has been going pretty good until my last 4 lb jug. Don't know if it wasn't filtered as well or not, but about every 5-6 shakes I end up sick from it. Have started looking for other protein shakes. (Egg or Soy). Anyone have any suggestions on these? I have read both good and bad about Soy. Anyone have any experience with it. I drink Soy milk now so maybe that's enough to get the added health benefits of soy?

66nRiPpeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) 66nRiPpeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) 66nRiPpeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) 66nRiPpeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) 66nRiPpeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) 66nRiPpeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) 66nRiPpeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) 66nRiPpeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) 66nRiPpeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) 66nRiPpeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) 66nRiPpeD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've been on a long quest for a protein that isn't whey (milk) or soy, which by the way is not very good for you. So far I've found a few egg proteins but they all have soy in them, which I refuse to eat. It's been known to lower testosterone and if you eat enough of it, men can lactate... so try switching to almond milk. Right now I use Carnivor which is a beef protein, it works really well, tastes amazing, and has no soy or milk.

PhD in Broscience, 2009 soundcheck129's Avatar
    soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Whey isolates tend to be low in lactose or lactose-free. You could also try a non-dairy based protein powder.
    ALLMAX Nutrition Rep

Free H:VOL! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165477791

Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Training and Nutrition

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX Nutrition. Consult a medical professional whenever your health is concerned.