Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Needle Dick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Needle Dick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Needle Dick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Needle Dick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Needle Dick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Needle Dick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Needle Dick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Needle Dick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Needle Dick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Needle Dick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Needle Dick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit Needle Dick's BodySpace

Unhappy Asking a girl how many guys she's slept with...

is one of the worst things you can do, unless you are deliberately trying to **** up your relationship, in which case, by all means, go ahead and ask her you dumb ****.

A few weeks ago I started seeing a girl I really like. I mean I'm falling hard for her. And in a way I'm curious to know how many guys she's slept with. But there is no way I'm going to ask her, and there are several reasons for this:

1) I'm afraid that it may have been a lot, and that could possibly change the way I feel about her, since by nature I'm a jealous person.
    2) Right now this girl is perfect in my mind, I don't want anything to happen that would change this.
    3) She may lie anyway, as girls often do, so what's the point of asking? (the "multiply by 2" axiom)
    4) It's really none of my business anyway.

and most importantly

5) I realized that my sexual past in no way affects the way that I feel about her, and so likewise, why would her past affect how she feels about me?

So I guess the whole point of this thread is bros, no matter how curious you are about how many guys your girlfriend or wife has ****ed, don't ask her. Seriously, nothing good can come out of asking a question like that, it can only make things worse, unless you are pretty sure she is a virgin (I'm a senior in college, these are getting harder and harder to come by, unless you date ugly chicks) or she has only slept with a couple guys.

I can already predict one of the response types I will get to this thread. It will be along the lines of "Who cares how many guys she's slept with? I don't care if my girlfriend has ****ed 10 guys". Well, like I said, nothing good can come out of asking. If you're the type of person who won't care anyway, then why would you bother to ask? If you're the type of person who will be bothered by a response like that, than certainly don't ask. Seriously, there is no legitimate reason for asking a girl that question. Alright, I wasn't planning on writing this much. Just trying to help out my bros on bb.com. Peace fellas.

-ND-
    I will be the catalyst to weed out the weak...

Terror of Tiny Town EngineThatCould's Avatar
    EngineThatCould has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EngineThatCould has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EngineThatCould has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EngineThatCould has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EngineThatCould has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EngineThatCould has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EngineThatCould has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EngineThatCould has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EngineThatCould has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EngineThatCould has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EngineThatCould has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Who cares how many guys she's slept with? I don't care if my girlfriend has ****ed 10 guys.

Plus I look at it this way......I like a woman who knows what she is doing. Don't have time to train one......
    A man hasn't truly lived until he's held a stepladder steady for a naked woman.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

busta hymen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) busta hymen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) busta hymen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) busta hymen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) busta hymen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) busta hymen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) busta hymen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) busta hymen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) busta hymen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) busta hymen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) busta hymen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    But training one can be so much FUN!

BodyPoints: 2422
    badbart has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) badbart has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) badbart has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) badbart has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) badbart has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) badbart has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) badbart has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) badbart has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) badbart has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) badbart has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) badbart has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit badbart's BodySpace
    If shes faithfull I don't think it matters whats done is done nothing can change it. Its more fun with a girl thats a whore in the bedroom. Try to think about this when you my age, 30 its a lost cause.

Needle Dick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Needle Dick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Needle Dick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Needle Dick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Needle Dick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Needle Dick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Needle Dick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Needle Dick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Needle Dick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Needle Dick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Needle Dick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by EngineThatCould
    Plus I look at it this way......I like a woman who knows what she is doing. Don't have time to train one...
    It's cool if a girl knows what she's doing, but I think you missed the point. Whether she knows what she's doing or not has nothing to do with you asking her how many guys she's slept with. The whole point is.....just don't ask!

vikeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you DONT ask your woman how many guys shes slept with you're an idiot.

I personally want to know how many, and if she's ever had an STD, you wanna stick your dick in a diseased hotbed? If you do it in a polite way and if you don't ask like a ****ing jealous retard, (anotherwords pretend like you're an adult) it's fine, she'll want to make sure that you're clean too.

Communication is better than letting **** lie, trust me... I've been in enough adult relationships to have done the not asking thing, and all it proves is that you're too weak to handle the truth, and too insecure to accept it.
    Measurements (cold) as of 11/05/03
    Chest 43
    Biceps 16
    Forearm 11
    Waist 36
    Quad 24
    Calf 16

5'11" 200 pounds @ 18% BF

Currently bulking. on 01/01/2004 I'll be starting to cut, goal is 10-13%

-Supplements-
    ON protein.
    glutamine.
    creatine.
    one a days.

Common sense, hard work, dedication. If you have those in your daily life as well as in the gym, you'll get to where you want to be.

badbart has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) badbart has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) badbart has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) badbart has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) badbart has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) badbart has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) badbart has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) badbart has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) badbart has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) badbart has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) badbart has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally posted by vikeboy

I personally want to know how many, and if she's ever had an STD, you wanna stick your dick in a diseased hotbed? If you do it in a polite way and if you don't ask like a ****ing jealous retard, (anotherwords pretend like you're an adult) it's fine, she'll want to make sure that you're clean too.

Communication is better than letting **** lie, trust me... I've been in enough adult relationships to have done the not asking thing, and all it proves is that you're too weak to handle the truth, and too insecure to accept it.
    Rubber

Originally posted by badbart
    If shes faithfull I don't think it matters whats done is done nothing can change it.
    Exactly, there's nothing you can do to change it. So why bother asking anyway? That's my whole point bro.

There is no finish line. Jimmy_magix's Avatar
    Stats: 5'7", 187 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3226
    Jimmy_magix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmy_magix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmy_magix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmy_magix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmy_magix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmy_magix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmy_magix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmy_magix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmy_magix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmy_magix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmy_magix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit Jimmy_magix's BodySpace
    I dont really understand the people who it doesnt get to. Think about it the one you are with has been ****ed by someone else, she's been screaming their name, sure its in the past, but oh **** I dont know, there's just something that ****s me off if someone has been there before me. I dont like sloppy seconds. Oh and another thing, training them is good, you can do **** few other people do, like ass sex, and make em think its normal!
    sweeeetttt

If i wanted to be a responsible adult, I would wear a condom for one thing. Secondly, is there really a polite way to ask someone if they've ever had any STDs? When you ask someone something like that, you are implying that you think that they could have had one. The question itself is an insult. Maybe I should have her get a note from her doctor saying she is safe to sleep with....

Originally posted by Jimmy_magix
    I dont really understand the people who it doesnt get to. Think about it the one you are with has been ****ed by someone else, she's been screaming their name, sure its in the past, but oh **** I dont know, there's just something that ****s me off if someone has been there before me. I dont like sloppy seconds. Oh and another thing, training them is good, you can do **** few other people do, like ass sex, and make em think its normal!
    sweeeetttt
    I'd be a hypocrite if I cared about how many people she’s been with. A pussy isn't a tire, it won't wear out.

I'd be a hypocrite if I cared about how many people she’s been with. A pussy isn't a tire, it won't wear out.
    Yup. See reason #5 above.

Terror of Tiny Town EngineThatCould's Avatar
    EngineThatCould has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EngineThatCould has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EngineThatCould has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EngineThatCould has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EngineThatCould has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EngineThatCould has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EngineThatCould has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EngineThatCould has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EngineThatCould has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EngineThatCould has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EngineThatCould has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally posted by Needle Dick
    It's cool if a girl knows what she's doing, but I think you missed the point. Whether she knows what she's doing or not has nothing to do with you asking her how many guys she's slept with. The whole point is.....just don't ask!
    It goes without saying that you shouldn't ask, but you can't get your panties in a bunch if she has been with numerous guys.
    A man hasn't truly lived until he's held a stepladder steady for a naked woman.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

hate to break it to you, but condoms don't stop all STDs.

And let's be honest here, if you're comfortable enough to be naked with a woman, shouldn't you be comfortable enough to speak to her in a frank and open manner, like adults?

If you don't have the balls to protect yourself and your future mates, you should not be having sex.
    Chest 43
    Biceps 16
    Forearm 11
    Waist 36
    Quad 24
    Calf 16

-Supplements-
    ON protein.
    glutamine.
    creatine.
    one a days.

Common sense, hard work, dedication. If you have those in your daily life as well as in the gym, you'll get to where you want to be.

It goes without saying that you shouldn't ask, but you can't get your panties in a bunch if she has been with numerous guys.
    You are right. Maybe I am insecure like vikeboy suggested. As long as a girl treats me right and the relationship is good, it shouldn't matter how many guys she's slept with. I would just prefer to not know the exact number because it would not do me any good to know anyway.

If you don't have the balls to protect yourself and your future mates, you should not be having sex.
    Yes, but what does this have to do with the original topic of the thread. Please, I didn't intend for this to turn into a flame war, I was just trying to pass along some personal advice to my bros on this board. I'm just trying to say that in my experience, and in the experience of my good friends, asking a girl how many guys she's slept with has only caused problems in the relationship.

Everyday=5/3/1+GPP+IFCTKD Atavis's Avatar
    Stats: 6'2", 219 lbs
    BodyPoints: 6941
    Atavis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Atavis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Atavis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Atavis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Atavis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Atavis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Atavis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Atavis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Atavis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Atavis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Atavis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Atavis's BodySpace
    1. It's none of your business if she doesn't want to tell you and you don't offer to tell her the same info.

2. Don't be surprised when you have to visit the doc for a script when your dick turns green if you didn't have the balls to ask....
    "Arterial plaque is primarily composed of unsaturated fats particularly polyunsaturated ones." (Felton, C V, et al, Lancet, 1994, 344:1195)

How to bulk: http://70sbig.com/food/

Diet = http://i52.tinypic.com/21bhop.png
    ...or something like this daily. Problem? ;)

FFMI = 24

I know I'm clean, and she just got out of a 3 year relationship. I'm not really worried about her having an STD. All I'm saying is that I don't want to know how many guys she's slept with in the past. I don't know how this thread turned into a thread about STDs.

So far, I've learned from you guys that:

1) If you don't want to know how many guys your girlfriend has slept with, then you shouldn't be having sex.

2) If you don't want to know how many guys your girlfriend has slept with, then you're going to get an STD.

From now on, can we assume that I'm referring to STD-free girls who are not virgins.

Just because a girl has slept with 10 guys, it does not mean that she has an STD. Also, a girl who has only slept with one guy could very well have an STD. And who says that if a girl has one, she is going to tell you about it anyway? Why would she, knowing that you're not going to want to see her again?

So if, by nature of the girls that you choose to go out with, you are all so worried about getting STDs, maybe YOU'RE the ones who shouldn't be having sex.

This was not supposed to be a thread about STDs.

I know I'm clean, and she just got out of a 3 year relationship. I'm not really worried about her having an STD. All I'm saying is that I don't want to know how many guys she's slept with in the past. I don't know how this thread turned into a thread about STDs.

So far, I've learned from you guys that:

1) If you don't want to know how many guys your girlfriend has slept with, then you shouldn't be having sex.

2) If you don't want to know how many guys your girlfriend has slept with, then you're going to get an STD.

From now on, can we assume that I'm referring to STD-free girls who are not virgins.
    I've never gotten an STD and I've been with Strippers, whores and normal girls, rubbers work!

Just because a girl has slept with 10 guys, it does not mean that she has an STD. Also, a girl who has only slept with one guy could very well have an STD. And who says that if a girl has one, she is going to tell you about it anyway? Why would she, knowing that you're not going to want to see her again?

So if, by nature of the girls that you choose to go out with, you are all so worried about getting STDs, maybe YOU'RE the ones who shouldn't be having sex.

This was not supposed to be a thread about STDs.
    You ar correct.

I'm just trying to do the same, I've found that I would rather know and act accordingly instead of hitting it and finding out a week later I've got a rash or some pus oozing from my penis.
    Chest 43
    Biceps 16
    Forearm 11
    Waist 36
    Quad 24
    Calf 16

-Supplements-
    ON protein.
    glutamine.
    creatine.
    one a days.

Stats: 5'11", 220 lbs
    BodyPoints: 916
    A-rod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) A-rod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) A-rod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) A-rod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) A-rod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) A-rod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) A-rod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) A-rod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) A-rod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) A-rod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) A-rod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit A-rod's BodySpace
    I've never gotten an STD and I've been with Strippers, whores and normal girls, rubbers work!
    Rubbers break , you have to be sure the girl is wet before you penetrate
    5'11 @ 220lbs.
    Disclaimer: This is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way, shape, or form encourage use nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of
    legal substances in an illegal manner. The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only and shall not take the place of qualified medical advice

Originally posted by A-rod
    Rubbers break , you have to be sure the girl is wet before you penetrate
    They can come off just keep checking it make sure it stays on. breaking is bull****. Stry to tear a rubber and see what I mean. Thier has never been a STD transmitted at the Bunny Ranch and it becuase they all wear rubbers.

I've never had a condom break on me or come off accidently. When do they break? During the middle of the act, or when you're blowing your load? If you guys are having bad luck with condoms breaking, Trojan makes extra thick ones (the maroon box), although they take away from the feeling quite a bit. Time to go to the gym....

breaking IS bull****, but I've had it happen to me, the best man at my first wedding got his woman pregnant due to a broken condom... but yeah.. it's bull****..
    Chest 43
    Biceps 16
    Forearm 11
    Waist 36
    Quad 24
    Calf 16

-Supplements-
    ON protein.
    glutamine.
    creatine.
    one a days.

BodyPoints: 527
    ProBuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ProBuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ProBuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ProBuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ProBuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ProBuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ProBuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ProBuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ProBuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ProBuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ProBuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit ProBuck's BodySpace
    Who cares how many guys she's slept with? I don't care if my girlfriend has ****ed 10 guys.

Plus I look at it this way......I like a woman who knows what she is doing. Don't have time to train one......
    And as soon as you break up you'll be the one yelling dirty whore the loudest. lol
    "I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fcuk a person in the ass and not even have the goddam common courtesy to give him a reach-around." - Gunnery Sergeant Hartman

breaking IS bull****, but I've had it happen to me, the best man at my first wedding got his woman pregnant due to a broken condom... but yeah.. it's bull****..
    Try to break one, unless your using it for bungie jumping its not going to break.

BodyPoints: 35
    LuvS/Veronica will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvS/Veronica will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvS/Veronica will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Visit LuvS/Veronica's BodySpace
    Try to break one, unless your using it for bungie jumping its not going to break.
    Haven't you ever break a condom?????
    I used to break lots of them when i used them.
    - I was never so close to leave behind all have (and i have so much, believe me).

- Heaven knows i'm miserable now. In my life, why do i give valuable time to people who don't care if i live or die?

- What i choose is my choice, what's a boy suppose to do?

Stats: 6'2", 213 lbs
    tyzride is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit tyzride's BodySpace
    I have to agree with needledick on this one. It is alot better you don't ask your woman how many dudes she has been with. I know from experience. All that matters is that she is with you now, who cares what happened previously.
    Success is merely the decision not to fail and the desire to do everything to win.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast