mj4mvp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Popping from shoulder

usually when i bench press and do shoulder presses my shoulders pops a little. it doesnt hurt at all, i just been thinking about it alot latley. i am wondering if anyone else's shoulder pops a little.

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you mean pop out of it socket???

or like make craking noises?
    Booo

mj4mvp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    its kinda like a cracking noise but it happens at the socket. it also is on both shoulders too

CONCEXCI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If its just a snapping or popping sound there should be no problem with your shoulder. If you feel pain when it pops or you feel something inside the joint move then there would be definate reason for concern.

Try warming your shoulder up really well before you do the exercises that cause your shoulders to pop.

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My shoulders pop too, not really when I am doing pressing movements, but when I rotate them around and stuff. My doctor told me that as long as it doesn't hurt I shouldn't worry about it.

Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Mine pop all the time when I do shoulder presses. I had injured my left shoulder a couple of years ago and the ligaments have never been the same. Doc says it the stretched out ligaments "popping" over the bone. No pain so I don't worry about it. Looks like it will always pop for me. Annoying though. Sounds worse than it is.

If it ever starts to hurt, get it checked out.
    "Franco is pretty smart, but Franco's a child, and when it comes to the day of the contest, I am his father. He comes to me for advices. So it's not that hard for me to give him the wrong advices." - Arnold Schwarzenegger - Pumping Iron

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    Originally posted by Overload
    Mine pop all the time when I do shoulder presses. I had injured my left shoulder a couple of years ago and the ligaments have never been the same. Doc says it the stretched out ligaments "popping" over the bone. No pain so I don't worry about it. Looks like it will always pop for me. Annoying though. Sounds worse than it is.

bump... just watch it carefully...

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by Overload

bump; and next time your'e there mention it incase there's some underlying problem
    Booo