Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50)

treat abs like every Muscle lol (bull****)

why is it when i use to work my abs 2 times a week with a clean diet i couldent see jack ****....but now when i work them 4-5 times a week with 2 cheat meals a week .... i could almost see my dam six pac....whats up with that...

ABS
    i do 200 crunches with 100 legs lifts a day
    and do cardio 25 min before everyworkout and i find myself having more energy when its time to hit the weights

sets of 40 with no weight .......then sets of 20 with a 25 plate on my chest

then 2 sets of 50 leg lifts with a 15 lb dumbell plate input with my ankle...

Well i dont work my abs everyday but i do them 4-5 times a week and its shows and it grows like crazy

so explain this.... treat abs like other bodypart myth ahahah bull ****
    Last edited by bonecrusher; 11-13-2003 at 03:19 PM.
    20 years old
    6ft 1
    190lbs

Bench 310 lbs 1 rpm

squat 400 1 rpm

12 percent BF

USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Almost every single one of your posts makes you sound like an idiot. You constantly call tried and true methods bull**** after not understanding them. You ate more calories so you grew muscle, dumbass.
    Allen

initabath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    maybe you are losing weight, i dunno, i don't work abs anymore, they get enough work from everything else
    "High-intensity training is going all-out, not almost all out. It is taking one set to one's absolute limit, not almost to the limit. It is using whatever equipment that is available, not just a machine or group of machines. It is not the words of two or three men, but a commitment to work as hard as possible while in the gym without socializing, resting excessively between sets, or falling prey to the 'this isn't going to work so I'll copy the star' attitude". - Dr Ken Leistner

TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    everyone is different, it's obvious your on the opposite end of the spectrum from the majority of us.

if it's working for you great, but for the other extremely large percent of lifters it doesnt

USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by initabath
    maybe you are losing weight, i dunno, i don't work abs anymore, they get enough work from everything else
    Yah, they don't really need too much DIRECT work. All core exercises work abs to a great degree. If you do lot of core exercises, you should have a nice set of thick abs in my opinion.
    Allen

EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: treat abs like every Muscle lol (bull****)

Originally posted by bonecrusher
    Well i dont work my abs everyday but i do them 4-5 times a week and its shows and it grows like crazy

Any muscle will grow better from increased frequency, whether it be chest, shoulders, legs, arms, or abs. The problem is that very few can handle training every muscle with that kind of frequency. Personally, if I were to train a single muscle with very high frequency it wouldn't be abs, but I guess that's a personal opinion.
    Also, with your high reps and high frequency, it's possible that your results are more from the pumped and full look that comes with increased blood flow and slight increase in tonus that will fade rather quickly, rather than real hypertrophy.

bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i train my chest shoulders legs once a week and my arms ,tris,forarms twice a week and abs 4-5 times a week
    20 years old
    6ft 1
    190lbs

Bench 310 lbs 1 rpm

squat 400 1 rpm

12 percent BF

Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i train my chest shoulders legs once a week and my arms ,tris,forarms twice a week and abs 4-5 times a week
    You'll look like Ronnie Coleman in no time. Only minus the muscle.
    Theres nothing to see here - move along.

EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    And do you find that your arms are growing better at twice per week than they were at once per week?

this works for me!!! i wish i had a scanner too show u my progress
    20 years old
    6ft 1
    190lbs

Bench 310 lbs 1 rpm

squat 400 1 rpm

12 percent BF

doctorben@cyber-rights.ne BigBenn's Avatar
    BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000)
    ok thats real smart, train the smaller body parts like biceps twice a week and then hit them a third time on back day. Your idiocy is shining through.
    [email]doctorben@cyber-rights.net[/email]

HyperionGauss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well Mr. "PAID LADE AND MADE", I wouldn't begin flashing off advice that's contrary to what most people think without having some form of picture to show us. Maybe you weren't being patient enough when you did them once a week for results?

Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    im so sick of hearing these newbs talk about how they do 1000 situps a night and work biceps daily. You grow when u rest not when u lift. tools.

BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lets see pics of your rock hard ripped abs .

Football* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Heres my routine that got me my six pack.

Jack ****, I wish the rest of my body developed like my abs. ; P
    6'1 205

PR
    Squat 465
    Power clean 290

Talking

Originally posted by BigBenn
    ok thats real smart, train the smaller body parts like biceps twice a week and then hit them a third time on back day. Your idiocy is shining through.

oh i forgot i also do back once a week

forgot to add that

hey big ben why dont u **** off just cause i do what works for me..not what a site tells me.... jack ass!!!
    20 years old
    6ft 1
    190lbs

Bench 310 lbs 1 rpm

squat 400 1 rpm

12 percent BF

doctorben@cyber-rights.ne BigBenn's Avatar
    BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000)

forgot to add that

hey big ben why dont u **** off just cause i do what works for me..not what a site tells me.... jack ass!!!
    Wow mr. nobody your pseudo-science and baseless insults really made me look silly.
    [email]doctorben@cyber-rights.net[/email]

Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by USMuscle9403
    Almost every single one of your posts makes you sound like an idiot. You constantly call tried and true methods bull**** after not understanding them. You ate more calories so you grew muscle, dumbass.
    Allen

HUGE BUMP!!!
    Maple Leafs - Chelsea FC - Toronto FC

Looks Like Chris Benoit musclemidget's Avatar
    musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    do i smell a troll???????

sconroy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: treat abs like every Muscle lol (bull****)

why is it when i use to work my abs 2 times a week with a clean diet i couldent see jack ****....but now when i work them 4-5 times a week with 2 cheat meals a week .... i could almost see my dam six pac....whats up with that...

ABS
    and do cardio 25 min before everyworkout and i find myself having more energy when its time to hit the weights

if you do crunches correctly there is no way you could do 200...probably 25 at the most. and 100 leg lifts is unheard of

Has Muscle Dysmorphia!!!! jonnyb's Avatar
    jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by BIGnaturalBROCK
    lets see pics of your rock hard ripped abs .
    Let's see a picture of you, big boy.
    Years Bodybuilding: 4 off and on
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: 165lbs
    B/F:8.9%
    Supplements: Whey Isolate, Quickmass, Maltodextrin

Favorite Bodybuilders: Ahmad Haidar, Gustavo Badell, Lee Priest

braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs down ...

ABS

loser...

BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by jonnyb
    Let's see a picture of you, big boy.
    why would you want to see a picture of me, did you see my making crazy claims anywhere, big boy.

Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You're probably just burning more calories by doing all those crunches and that's why you're starting to see them. Haha.
    If they can make penicillin out of mouldy bread, maybe they can do something with you.

breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000)

That almost

That almost definetly comes from your abs being pumped a lot. Good luck giving up gains for being pumped all the time.

Oh yeah, and remember to do a "set of curlz b4 u go 2 sk00l" so your veins will be popping out and impress all the losers who only train their biceps once a week ahahahhaha ah ah
    ....ah
    ...aaaaaaah yeah. Have fun.

braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: That almost

Originally posted by breathingmurder
    That almost definetly comes from your abs being pumped a lot. Good luck giving up gains for being pumped all the time.

Oh yeah, and remember to do a "set of curlz b4 u go 2 sk00l" so your veins will be popping out and impress all the losers who only train their biceps once a week ahahahhaha ah ah
    ....ah
    ...aaaaaaah yeah. Have fun.
    rofl im actually giving my abs a work laughing out on this thread

hunkyfunky_kid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down

Originally posted by braindmg
    rofl im actually giving my abs a work laughing out on this thread
    stop laughing at others mistakes and correct your own mistakes, bro because as of now, you and bonecrusher fall in the same category that is of idiots

j.k!
    Last edited by hunkyfunky_kid; 11-13-2003 at 09:06 PM.

Talking

Originally posted by hunkyfunky_kid
    stop laughing at others mistakes and correct your own mistakes, bro because as of now, you and bonecrusher fall in the same category of idiots

j.k!

ah ah ah

hunkyfunky_kid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

Originally posted by braindmg
    ah ah ah
    my point exactly

Location: They call it Stormy Monday, baby. But Tuesday's just as bad.
    Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

forgot to add that

The point here is that you are coming and making a post that is misleading. You are calling a proven method of exercising abs bull****, just because something different works for you.

That's just pure idiocy. If it works for you: GREAT! But don't come on the teen boards and tell everyone that they should do what you do. Because I'm suprised you've gained a lb with a workout routine like that.

As for your results, as everyone said, your "6 pack" is probably the result of a constant pump you have from working them 4-5 days a week. Here's a test, don't work them for a week and I guarentee those abs will fade away... kind of like you should.
    Last edited by Jandy; 11-13-2003 at 09:44 PM.
    http://www.********.com/raceyouthere