Jaime1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I need a slow acting Protein powder

Can anyone recommed or suggest a decent slow acting protein powder that I can use for my meals during the day???
    I use prolabs whey product post-work, I was thinking of getting a pure casein powder, anyone know of these ones???
    Thanks
    Too fast for ya!!

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    any cassein protein powder...

Filmy44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Casein is great for night time. WHy are you looking for that during the day? You should be eating 6-7 times a day anyways so your protein supply should always be there...
    If the Lord delights in a man's way, he makes his steps firm; though he stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with his hand.

beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    only way to get pure cassein is through protein customizer,
    mind you this should taste pretty awful even with flavor. THat's why you don't see any on the market, unless it's a blend.

I take what you're saying, but sometimes taking a protein shake to work is easier and I like to drink them a lot. It would make sence to buy a casein one wudnt it??? Can you name any brands that sell a casein powder?
    Too fast for ya!!

Filmy44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Jaime1985
    I take what you're saying, but sometimes taking a protein shake to work is easier and I like to drink them a lot. It would make sence to buy a casein one wudnt it??? Can you name any brands that sell a casein powder?
    IMHO it wouldn't matter if you took casein instead of whey...your body should be getting a consistant amount of protein throughout the day. If you are looking for casein for night time when it won't be getting protien for 8 hours then check out NOW. I bought somea while back and can remember its not the best tasting stuff...

you can take protein powders to work...whey protein that is. Check out www.noadvertising.com for a 10lb bag of Optimum Nutrition Whey...it will run you about 50 bucks shipped and will last 2.5 months if you take it 3 times a day even.
    Last edited by derekmac; 11-11-2003 at 07:52 AM.
    If the Lord delights in a man's way, he makes his steps firm; though he stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with his hand.

thanks for your help :d
    Too fast for ya!!

NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would leave the whey for just post workout. Egg and Milk Isolate are good choices for a blend with whey during the day.
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill today because they pissed
    me off.

Mod @ AnabolicMinds.com
    Mod @ Gaining-Mass.com
    Mod @ SupplementCentral.com
    Mod @ MMAAthletes.com

stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: I need a slow acting Protein powder

Originally posted by Jaime1985
    Can anyone recommed or suggest a decent slow acting protein powder that I can use for my meals during the day???
    I use prolabs whey product post-work, I was thinking of getting a pure casein powder, anyone know of these ones???
    Thanks
    VPX's Micellar Casein
    I dont remember asking you a gotdamn thang!!!!

dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by NPursuit
    I would leave the whey for just post workout. Egg and Milk Isolate are good choices for a blend with whey during the day.
    I agree.
    Dito is like pussy. Either you love it or you're gay.

Turn around bright eyes

Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Syntrax's I****trix is a very good protein with slow digestability.

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    VPX's Micellar Casein would be good for you if you want a slow digesting protein.

sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I agree on the VPX brand. Its the best protein available right now as far as slow acting blends.

Other good ones are:

-PRO PEPTIDE
    -I****TRIX
    -PROTEIN PLUS
    -LOW CARB GROW
    -MICELLAR MATRIX

To name a few.
    *CEO B Built International
    *Head of Social Media/Online Marketing/PR @ All American Pharmaceutical
    *Columnist for Iron Man, Natural Muscle and Muscleandfitness.com
    *Creator of the P/RR/S, FDF/FS and O-BEY-6 Training Systems
    *Trainer/Prep Coach to Athletes Globally

"Limits can be discussed, but in no way need be obeyed."

blazinred has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    why dont you guys just use the customizer and get ur protein u want, or the already done nighttime formula and save urself alot of money. I was buying i****trix and got more than double for the same price , plus it tastes alot better!

NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by blazinred
    why dont you guys just use the customizer and get ur protein u want, or the already done nighttime formula and save urself alot of money. I was buying i****trix and got more than double for the same price , plus it tastes alot better!
    Bingo!

I switched from VPX Micellean to PC and wouldn't consider going back. I do however use VPX's Micellean MRP.
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill today because they pissed
    me off.

Mod @ AnabolicMinds.com
    Mod @ Gaining-Mass.com
    Mod @ SupplementCentral.com
    Mod @ MMAAthletes.com

Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by Filmy44
    IMHO it wouldn't matter if you took casein instead of whey....
    Right, because we all know that whey protein has the same physiological effects as whey !!!

I would suggest a order from PC aswell. Something like: 50/50 Whey/Casein would be good for taste/ lengthy digestion in my opinion. If you like you could reduce the above by equal factors and make up the difference with Albumen for a qualitly/different amino acid profile.

Enjoy
    Avant Research R&D/Rep
    Add Avant Labs to your mySpace!
    www.myspace.com/AvantLabs

SculptingSnow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Jaime1985 View Post
    Thanks
    Any muscle milk powder will act as a tar in your system combineing whey and casin
    Accept the past as the past without ignoring it or discarding it accept that there are things you can change and things that you can't and never say its to late to get involved- Tuesdays with morry

small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Xtreme Formulation's UP 1.0 or 2.0.
    Having a balanced amount of casein and whey will be more beneficial. I believe the stomach has a hard time digesting casein by it self or the amount in most casein only powder servings and just pass it through.

jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SculptingSnow View Post
    Any muscle milk powder will act as a tar in your system combineing whey and casin
    This thread is 6 years old. Look at the dates before you post a response next time.

transformation started... aussieangie's Avatar
    aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Its easy to forget to lok at the dates sometimes...I almost posted too oops.
    Angie....
    "For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer" - Arnold
    (\__/)
    (=’.’=)
    (”)_(”)
    POINTS TO REMEMBER - If you can't kill it, grow it, or pick it, you probably shouldn't be eating it!!!