Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

O/T Cold Sores and treatments

Hey guys as u can see i want to know what i can do for coldsores. Are there treatments? What can i do to make it go way faster?

So far i put on lip balm whenever. I got it when i went to my cousins football.

Plz help

Ubėr-Anarchist
    The desire to attain "perfection" is a mental poison. Perfection is a fictitious concept, there is only improvement. Therein lies the challenge, therein lies the fun.

Obsession is the word the lazy use to describe the DEDICATED

Commitment isn't the time you spend, It's the line you cross.

I live in the shadow, in the darkness, in a place few will ever see.....Where ugliness becomes beautiful.

OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    they have some pretty decent otc stuff now....its the same medication that is in prescription cold sore stuff, just lower concentration...id jsut ask in the pharmacy in whatever drugstore

t.renz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Start taking 1000 mg of L-Lysine every morning with your multi. The one you have will go away faster and once its gone you won't get them anymore (if you keep on taking the l lysine). At least it has worked for me.
    The wheel is turning and you can't slow down

bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Re: O/T Cold Sores and treatments

Originally posted by Ubėr-Anarchist
    Hey guys as u can see i want to know what i can do for coldsores. Are there treatments? What can i do to make it go way faster?

So far i put on lip balm whenever. I got it when i went to my cousins football.

Plz help

Ubėr-Anarchist

fu#$in herpes virus
    Excuses are just tools of incompetence
    Used to build monuments of nothingness
    And those who specialize in the uses
    Seldom achieve anything

wku-n-bg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Denavir is a prescription medication. You can try abreva otc and bump on the lysine and I hear zinc helps as well. Oh yeah ...cut out the stress levels.

Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    thanx for the info guys. where can i buy lysine at? i can get zinc tabs somwhere.

P.S. No i dont have Herpes thank u very much, i dont have any on my knob yet. we'll have to wait and see. lol

Ubėr-Aanrchist
    The desire to attain "perfection" is a mental poison. Perfection is a fictitious concept, there is only improvement. Therein lies the challenge, therein lies the fun.

I live in the shadow, in the darkness, in a place few will ever see.....Where ugliness becomes beautiful.

bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

P.S. No i dont have Herpes thank u very much, i dont have any on my knob yet. we'll have to wait and see. lol

Ubėr-Aanrchist
    hehe. lol
    Excuses are just tools of incompetence
    Used to build monuments of nothingness
    And those who specialize in the uses
    Seldom achieve anything

You can get LLysine at any drug store in the vitamin section.

And yes you do have a strand of herpes virus, along with 90% of the population. This strand in particular isnt sexually transmitted, most people pick it up as a kid.

i know cold sores are a form of herpes i just mean't that i do not have the STD herpes. Its not like i have been down on some natty poon lately. lol

Ubėr-Anarchist

Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i know cold sores are a form of herpes i just mean't that i do not have the STD herpes. Its not like i have been down on some natty poon lately. lol

Ubėr-Anarchist
    Herpes Simplex Virus 1 is generally associated with the mouth, although not exclusively, and Herpes simplex Virus 2 is generally associated with Genital lesions, although not exclusively.

You will have the virus for the rest of your life, there is no way to get rid of it. The reason you have a sudden rise of lesions (sores on mouth) is due to a re-emmergence of the latent virus due to a supression of your immune system.

Therefore, the best way to avoid the occurance of the sores is to keep yourself healthy, and avoiding any form of infection.

As for the current lesions you have, some over the counter medication is usually relatively effective in clearing up the sores.

JK
    Good Times

JK

This is the current makeup of the multi-vitamin i am taking now. I am wondering I will take the lysine and will be making my own ZMA (zinc gluconate, Magnesium and B6) Can i take to lysine when i got to bed with thte ZMA and is this a good multi?

Beta Carotene 10000IU
    Vitamin A 2500IU
    D3 400IU
    Vitamin E(d'alpha tocopheryl succinate) 100IU
    Vitamin C (cal asc, ascorbic acid) 150mg
    B1 15mg
    B2 (ribo, ribo 5phos) 40mg
    Niacin 30mg
    Niacinamide 20mg
    B6 30mg
    B12 100mcg
    Folic acid 1mg
    Biotin 50mcg
    Pantotheic acid 35mg
    Coq10 .2mg
    calcium 125mg
    Magnesium 63mg
    Zinc 20mg
    iron 5mg
    Iodine 0.2mg
    Manganese 5mg
    Potassium 35mg
    Chromium 200mcg
    Selenium 100mcg
    Molybdenum 50mcg
    Choline 75mg
    Inositol 50mg
    Methionine 25mg
    Vanadium 50mcg
    Kelp 10mg
    Bioflavonoids 50mg
    Paba 25mg
    Rutin 15mg
    Glutamic acid 25mg
    Bromelain 20mg,

sry for the long post

Ubėr-Anarchist

Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is the current makeup of the multi-vitamin i am taking now. I am wondering I will take the lysine and will be making my own ZMA (zinc gluconate, Magnesium and B6) Can i take to lysine when i got to bed with thte ZMA and is this a good multi?

Beta Carotene 10000IU
    Vitamin A 2500IU
    D3 400IU
    Vitamin E(d'alpha tocopheryl succinate) 100IU
    Vitamin C (cal asc, ascorbic acid) 150mg
    B1 15mg
    B2 (ribo, ribo 5phos) 40mg
    Niacin 30mg
    Niacinamide 20mg
    B6 30mg
    B12 100mcg
    Folic acid 1mg
    Biotin 50mcg
    Pantotheic acid 35mg
    Coq10 .2mg
    calcium 125mg
    Magnesium 63mg
    Zinc 20mg
    iron 5mg
    Iodine 0.2mg
    Manganese 5mg
    Potassium 35mg
    Chromium 200mcg
    Selenium 100mcg
    Molybdenum 50mcg
    Choline 75mg
    Inositol 50mg
    Methionine 25mg
    Vanadium 50mcg
    Kelp 10mg
    Bioflavonoids 50mg
    Paba 25mg
    Rutin 15mg
    Glutamic acid 25mg
    Bromelain 20mg,

sry for the long post

Ubėr-Anarchist
    Dont get so caught up in all this supplement rubbish. Yes, take a multivitamin, but dont go buying Lysine, its a waste of money. There is little evidence to suggest you will gain any aditional benefit from all those supplements (i realise the list you provided is in the multi vit).

These substances are not regulated by the AMA, so their potency, purity and effect are largely unfounded.

You would better spend you effort (rather than you money), in the gym or on school or something.
    Good Times

JK

At 6 bucks for 100, I dont think its a waste- the only evidence I can offer is that I never get them anymore.

breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000)

well

Try Zilactin. Doesn't really prevent it but its good for them if you already got one. I get em a lot... seems to be stress related??

Originally posted by t.renz
    At 6 bucks for 100, I dont think its a waste- the only evidence I can offer is that I never get them anymore.
    Absence of proof is not proof of absence.
    Good Times

JK

dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Denavir is amazing stuff. I got a few samples, tried them, and they went away on a day or two.
    "Blood, Sweat, and Tears doesn't mean crying while you struggle to put your tampon in." ~dsade

ThermoGum...Just Chew It!

---ACCELERATED gains * increased MASS = unstoppable FORCE--- Know your physics for maximum performance.
    "Don't you know there ain't no Devil, there's just God when he's drunk" -Tom Waits

"The only question is...which is to be Master? That is all." - Lewis Carroll

"Who is John Galt?" - Ayn Rand