m0rpheus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m0rpheus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m0rpheus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m0rpheus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m0rpheus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m0rpheus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bad X-Factor experience !

Hi Guys,

Purchased two bottles of X-Factor because of the good results I heard people were getting. At the end of the first bottle I started to get some small stength increases. However **** hit the fan...

I have never had joint problems in my life. I surf 3x a week or so and never had any problems however right at the end of first bottle of X-Factor my lower back started to get really sore. First is started as just after a surf it would be sore for a few hours. Then it got really bad.

I went to a physio and he two of the lower joints are really tight and inflamed. This was really painful and so I decided to stop X-Factor straight away. After a couple of weeks my lower back felt back to normal. I would not get any lower back pain while surfing.

However every now and then I still tweak the lower back and it hurts for a couple of days. I never have had this problem previous.

m0rpheus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m0rpheus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m0rpheus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m0rpheus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m0rpheus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m0rpheus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Also considering I have surfed for two years never once had joint or back problems I think its obvious that the X-Factor caused this as nothing else in my routine / life had changed.

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by m0rpheus View Post
    Hi Guys,

Purchased two bottles of X-Factor because of the good results I heard people were getting. At the end of the first bottle I started to get some small stength increases. However **** hit the fan...

I have never had joint problems in my life. I surf 3x a week or so and never had any problems however right at the end of first bottle of X-Factor my lower back started to get really sore. First is started as just after a surf it would be sore for a few hours. Then it got really bad.

I went to a physio and he two of the lower joints are really tight and inflamed. This was really painful and so I decided to stop X-Factor straight away. After a couple of weeks my lower back felt back to normal. I would not get any lower back pain while surfing.

However every now and then I still tweak the lower back and it hurts for a couple of days. I never have had this problem previous.
    I am sorry that you had a bad experience with X-Factor. One of the side effects of X-Factor is increased inflammation, so I'm not sure if you were aware of that before purchasing. How long have you been off X-Factor?
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

Clickster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clickster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clickster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clickster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clickster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clickster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clickster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clickster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clickster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clickster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clickster has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Interesting....

I had a very good experience with X-Factor.

I took Axis Labs SMASH with X-Factor and put on 12LBS.

My joints were a little sore, but nothing extreme.

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How much do you weigh?
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    Interesting....

That's some baller **** Clickster.

Echo in Eternity

Clickster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clickster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clickster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clickster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clickster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clickster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clickster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clickster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clickster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clickster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clickster has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Question

Originally Posted by envythahustla View Post
    That's some baller **** Clickster.
    What do you mean by Baller?

What do you mean by Baller?
    The definition of baller is just baller. I met the owners of Axis Labs in Ohio they are some nice people.

Echo in Eternity

BlakeKrier is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlakeKrier is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlakeKrier is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlakeKrier is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlakeKrier is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlakeKrier is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlakeKrier is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlakeKrier is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlakeKrier is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlakeKrier is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlakeKrier is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    XF is a favorite among many so I think major side effects (atleast from the things I have seen) are far and few. Most people seem to really like it.

Truth be known though, I actually had to stop a cycle of XF after about 35 days as it seemed to work too well for me. I eventually just got so sore it just drove me bonkers. A little lower dose may work better for some. I might even try it again at something lower.

As Des indicated, weight might be a factor. Not sure. I have never actually seen any info except standard dose but Envy or one of the other MN guys may be able advise a caps per pound ratio?
    (no everything)

BlakeKrier is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlakeKrier is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlakeKrier is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlakeKrier is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlakeKrier is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlakeKrier is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlakeKrier is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlakeKrier is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlakeKrier is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlakeKrier is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlakeKrier is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just noticed this part...doesn't seem like a possible side from XF. Very possibly an actual injury. Might wanna get checked out in this regard.

As far as the joints though, XF may just not be compatible with your chemistry.
    (no everything)

Originally Posted by BlakeKrier View Post
    XF is a favorite among many so I think major side effects (atleast from the things I have seen) are far and few. Most people seem to really like it.

Truth be known though, I actually had to stop a cycle of XF after about 35 days as it seemed to work too well for me. I eventually just got so sore it just drove me bonkers. A little lower dose may work better for some. I might even try it again at something lower.

As Des indicated, weight might be a factor. Not sure. I have never actually seen any info except standard dose but Envy or one of the other MN guys may be able advise a caps per pound ratio?
    4 caps is the normal dosage no matter how much that person weighs. In extreme cases maybe that person can go down to 3 caps per day. Honestly, with the inflammation issue additional days off from the gym may be required just to recover from the previous workout.

Echo in Eternity

Wink

Honestly, with the inflammation issue additional days off from the gym may be required just to recover from the previous workout.
    Makes sense. This is actually how I felt. Just like I needed some more time off. I just didn't want to break any consistancy I had or miss a workout since for me, or my body anyway, consistancy seems to be really important.

I might try a 3 cap ED run sometime and see what happens.
    (no everything)

The definition of baller is just baller. I met the owners of Axis Labs in Ohio they are some nice people.
    Yes they are, glad to see you met them.

I wish I could have been there, I live 2 hours away from the Arnold, but already had a prior engagement.

Makes sense. This is actually how I felt. Just like I needed some more time off. I just didn't want to break any consistancy I had or miss a workout since for me, or my body anyway, consistancy seems to be really important.

That is a good idea, maybe try to go with a 3 cap run and see if you feel any difference. Like I said, I loved the product myself.

Hope everything works out for ya bro.

That is a good idea, maybe try to go with a 3 cap run and see if you feel any difference. Like I said, I loved the product myself.

Hope everything works out for ya bro.
    Thanks man.
    (no everything)

Sounds good and feel free to shoot me a PM if you need anything else.

Yes they are, glad to see you met them.

I wish I could have been there, I live 2 hours away from the Arnold, but already had a prior engagement.
    That's cool. They are good people though, so I'll have to try something from Axis soon.

Echo in Eternity

Sounds good and feel free to shoot me a PM if you need anything else.

That's cool. They are good people though, so I'll have to try something from Axis soon.
    Thanks dude.

I actually had a sample of Smash once. If I remember correctly, I liked it pretty well.
    (no everything)

Lagartizscha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lagartizscha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lagartizscha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lagartizscha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lagartizscha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lagartizscha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lagartizscha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lagartizscha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lagartizscha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lagartizscha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lagartizscha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi Guys,

Tha's why i'll NEVER take that supplement. If some1 asks my opinion on XF i just say that is not 100% safe and is your choice to go with that.
    There are plenty of supps out there with similar results with less side effects.

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lagartizscha View Post
    Tha's why i'll NEVER take that supplement. If some1 asks my opinion on XF i just say that is not 100% safe and is your choice to go with that.
    There are plenty of supps out there with similar results with less side effects.
    No supplement is 100% safe. However, if you are an educated supplement user it's always best to use your resources to make up for any short comings in standardized dosing protocols. I'm curious what supplements give the "same" results as X Factor with less side effects?
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

TR86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TR86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TR86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TR86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TR86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TR86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TR86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TR86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TR86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TR86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TR86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hmm, thats interesting. havent heard x-factor caused this kind of a problem until i read this.

bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Lagartizscha View Post
    Originally Posted by deserusan View Post
    No supplement is 100% safe. However, if you are an educated supplement user it's always best to use your resources to make up for any short comings in standardized dosing protocols. I'm curious what supplements give the "same" results as X Factor with less side effects?
    Pricesly... there is absolutely nothing "cookie-cutter" about bodybuilding regimen, training protocols, nutritionals or supplements. You should decide whether or not it would really fit your agenda, and that's what MN and a slew of other BB'ing companies are all about. It's good to question things but not to object them for the wrong reasons.

Not trying to lay down a lecture in the least though. My diet is just doing some interesting things to my mind.

Originally Posted by browndustin View Post
    there is absolutely nothing "cookie-cutter" about bodybuilding
    HA... Makes me think of a baker or something stamping out some biceps, etc...

"Here are some for you. Some for you.... Oh... You need some quads here you go!"

If only it was this easy.

I remember Bob Chic mentioned that someone needed to go to the part store and buy a back once.

I wish it were that easy too.
    (no everything)

Registered User ForceLineBacker's Avatar
    ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000)
    WOW I am so glad you made this post...This Explains everything...I will be posting soon.

BBKing000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BBKing000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BBKing000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BBKing000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BBKing000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BBKing000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BBKing000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BBKing000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BBKing000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BBKing000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BBKing000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I am on day 28 of X factor/Activate/sizeon cycle and i have yet to experience any soreness? However my body composition has changed greatly....So far all good

Originally Posted by BBKing000 View Post
    I am on day 28 of X factor/Activate/sizeon cycle and i have yet to experience any soreness? However my body composition has changed greatly....So far all good
    Good to hear. I'm about to start a similiar stack soon.

Heretic....

Too Sweet to be Sour! RoadPigJohn's Avatar
    RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

I experience some sore at the end of the second bottle but was nothing to complain about it!!!

I?m preparing to start a good run on X-Factor next month so Molecular Nutrition guys keep and I on!!!!
    System Administrator
    CISCO CCNP Data Center, CCENT, CCNA Routing & Switching, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CCNA Wireless, CCNA Data Center and CCDA Certified.
    CompTIA Network+ and A+ Certified.

God be with you mother, I love you.

What we think, we become.
    Buddha.

G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Interesting....

The Smash Factor?

Hi Guys,

Are you sure you didn't just injure yourself? What were you doing immediately prior to noticing the lower back pain?