Thread: Fat Burner

Chad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fat Burner

I need help with selecting a fat burner. My situatuion is I workout 3 times a week, and run 2-3 times a week but I don't have a lot of time to eat as well and as often as I would like or should. I have tried Xenadrine and Ripped Fuel with no results except having to go to the bathroom more often. I drink anywhere from 1 - 1.5 gal of water a day. Please give me some ideas of waht would work. I don't want to bulk right now because I am heavy enough as is. BTW I am not a BB or trying to be one, I just want to trim down and get a little cut. So please give me honest opinions about some supplements you reccomend.

Thanks in Advance,
    Chad

Andrew81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well diet has alot to do with getting cut, so find time to eat right and try going back to Xenadrine or Ripped Fule because they do work. Once you clean up your diet you'll see results.
    -Andrew

Ze_ev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ze_ev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ze_ev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ze_ev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ze_ev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ze_ev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ze_ev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ze_ev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ze_ev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ze_ev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ze_ev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Fatburner wise: my personal results

I got best results with Xenadrine. Besides it, I tried Hydroxycut, Prolab Thermapro, and Ripped Fuel. Ripped fuel was alright, but not as much 'pump for the buck' so to speak. Thermapro gave me hellish heartburn and results were even worse than Ripped fuel. Hydroxycut was good, gave me pretty much same results as Xenadrine, but its more expensive here, so next time I need to cut fast, it's Xenadrine time.

Of course those are just aiding your diet & exercize, so no matter how good a fatburner you take, pay the utmost attention to those two.
    Peace,
    Ze'ev

Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Im agree with the advices Andrew's and ze'evs have given and for supps you could get good results from ANIMAL CUTS,ADIPOKENETICS OR HIDROXICUT.Good luck.

Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Animal Cuts works GREAT! However, I have heard good things about Adipokinetix and I will be trying it on my next cutting cycle.
    "Feelin' Good Is Good Enough!"

daffy99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) daffy99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) daffy99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) daffy99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) daffy99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) daffy99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) daffy99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) daffy99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) daffy99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) daffy99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) daffy99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Just go for Rapid-Fx.......it's yet another great product from Rivalus

daffy99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) daffy99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) daffy99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) daffy99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) daffy99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) daffy99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) daffy99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) daffy99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) daffy99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) daffy99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) daffy99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    MPOWER® is the world's first dietary supplement designed to immediately stimulate mitochondrial biogenesis, a natural process that has been attributed to the exceptional leanness and endurance of the world's greatest athletes. Mitochondria burn fat. MPOWER increases the number and size of mitochondria (mitochondrial biogenesis) inside muscle. This causes immediate energy and long lasting fat burning

MPOWER does not contain any substance banned by national college sports associations. It will not produce an Adverse Analytical Finding as defined by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) or the International Olympic Committee (IOC).

fortes fortuna adiuvat itzDodge's Avatar
    itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Fix your diet, weight loss is cals in cals out no exceptions...how bad is your diet? Count your calories and find your maintenance and go 500 below that and a diet pill will not be necessary.
    NSCA CSCS

Online Coach and Brofessor
    http://www.biggerfastersmarter.com/

Dr.Burke's recommendation;
    Dr. Darren Burke (PhD) recommends 1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule in the afternoon for the first week. After the first week, take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules in the afternoon. On training days, take one of your daily servings (1-2 capsules) 30-60 minutes before exercise. For best results use MPOWER every day for 8 weeks and combine with an exercise program and diet that produces a caloric deficit.

bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000)
    I agree to trim up, it will have to come mostly from dieting. Fat burners help but they are no miracle. I've used both Xenadrine and Ripped Fuel in the past and thought they worked just fine. I'm currently taking AAEFX lean fix. Its working great for me. So if your looking to try something new, maybe give that a try. Good luck bro.
    P/RR/S
    NGA Natural Pro Body Builder
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder(4/10/2010)
    NPC/NGA Competitor
    AAEFX Board Rep and Natural Freak

CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol Guys this is a thread from 9 years ago

* * * * * FREE SAMPLES * * * * * *|

Just go here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136099081

michaelp [at] AISportsNutrition.com

Retired Pro W/C Bodybuild RichKnapp's Avatar
    RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    I need help with selecting a fat burner. My situatuion is I workout 3 times a week, and run 2-3 times a week but I don't have a lot of time to eat as well and as often as I would like or should. I have tried Xenadrine and Ripped Fuel with no results except having to go to the bathroom more often. I drink anywhere from 1 - 1.5 gal of water a day. Please give me some ideas of waht would work. I don't want to bulk right now because I am heavy enough as is. BTW I am not a BB or trying to be one, I just want to trim down and get a little cut. So please give me honest opinions about some supplements you reccomend.

Thanks in Advance,
    Chad
    I use AAEFX Lean Fix. My wife and a close friend of hers seen how well it worked for me so they tried it. Neither one is a bber and my wifes friend don't even touch weights. They both had some great results with the Lean Fix. Crissy (friend) lost had to be close to 30 lbs. She told me she didn't even change her diet. Maybe it will work for you as well.
    50+ year old stubborn mule. Follow along at
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177980091&pagenumber=

Retired Pro W/C Bodybuild RichKnapp's Avatar
    RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000)
    OUPS lol just seen the date thing. I'm bad. Maybe I should change set up to "read most recent first".
    50+ year old stubborn mule. Follow along at
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177980091&pagenumber=