eliteathlete21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Drinking lots of water, pissing every 5 min

Man, I swear, I'm like, going every 5 min to let some of that water out. I'm drinking it constantly and I went at school like 4 times and I only have 4 classes that are 50 min each. Last night
    I couldn't even fall to sleep before I went more that 10 times! Not even joking! I was getting so frustrated but I'm trying to clean my system before wrestling. Also, any of you guys take glutamine? I just started it for wrestling and also, any you guys tried creatine serum? Good, bad, ???
    5'11''
    145lbs
    Yeah, thats skinny, but I gotta wrestle low!

Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    dont drink so much at once, pissin every 5 mins is bad for the kidneys.

glutamine hasnt been proven to help muscle gains, but it does help save muscle over a cuttin cycle.

creatine serum is a scam, stick to the powder form.

also, if u are having trouble sleeping, ZMA helps, but gives u ****ed up dreams.

Has Muscle Dysmorphia!!!! jonnyb's Avatar
    jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Its_PainFuLL
    dont drink so much at once, pissin every 5 mins is bad for the kidneys.

glutamine hasnt been proven to help muscle gains, but it does help save muscle over a cuttin cycle.

creatine serum is a scam, stick to the powder form.

also, if u are having trouble sleeping, ZMA helps, but gives u ****ed up dreams.
    Can't you read? He said he's having trouble sleeping due to constantly having to piss. You can take all the ZMA you want but it won't stop the piss. He'll probably end up pissing the bed.

And on to the original question..

I wouldn't drink constantly all day. I really don't see a point. It's normal that you're pissing all the time if you drink that much, though. I drink 6 (500ml) bottles of water a day, one with each meal, along with a glass of milk. I usually piss 7 times a day or so.

zeratulz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zeratulz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zeratulz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zeratulz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zeratulz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zeratulz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zeratulz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    yea i piss constantly too man, i drink 4L a day. sleeping is a pain but it feels great coming back to my bad and brain shuts off within seconds lol
    stronger than the average bear!

Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs down

Originally posted by jonnyb
    Can't you read? He said he's having trouble sleeping due to constantly having to piss.
    no.

Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    creatine serum... it doesnt work for many, i know a kid who used it and made some good gains off it, but everyone else i know says its no good.. i tried it to a few months ago, didnt really notice anything... go with the powder, ive yet to try that, but soon i tell you... soon ill go on it
    Live to surf.

Guys, I exaggerated a little. I mean, yeah, I don't piss EVERY 5 min. but it seems that way. I'm not drinking huge amounts at one time. I'm simply drinking a lot of water. The glutamine is so I can keep my muscle during the wrestling season. And the creatine serum was just a thought for after the season.
    5'11''
    145lbs

EternallyWithin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ever dream of pissing

I'm not gonna piss the bed either...but, I will probably wake up with that horrible feeling when you really, really have to go.
    5'11''
    145lbs

SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by EternallyWithin
    Ever dream of pissing
    yes when i was younger i dreamed i had gotten out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a piss...when i woke up i had wet the bed :/

zeratulz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zeratulz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zeratulz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zeratulz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zeratulz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zeratulz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zeratulz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i once dreamed that i was pissing out in the woods but somehow it went under me and was goin all over my head, i woke up and found that i hit a glass of water on the counter over my bed and it spilled all over me
    stronger than the average bear!

rmatic1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i feel ur pain, i too piss like a mad man. However, i lovee waking up in the middle of the night, pissing for a good 5 minutes, and enjoying the satifisfaction of what the **** my paretns are thinking as they hear a tinkle last for minutes on end, then i return to my love shack and sleep only to dread waking up at 7 just to eat bfast.

lilman#1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilman#1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilman#1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilman#1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilman#1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilman#1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilman#1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilman#1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilman#1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilman#1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilman#1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

when i was like 5, i was sleeping on my sofa n my parents were doing the christmas tree n i got up, opened the coffee table, n pissed in it
    "I always knew that record would stand until it was broken" ---Yogi Berra a.k.a. yogism

Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by jonnyb
    Can't you read? He said he's having trouble sleeping due to constantly having to piss. You can take all the ZMA you want but it won't stop the piss. He'll probably end up pissing the bed.

And on to the original question..

I wouldn't drink constantly all day. I really don't see a point. It's normal that you're pissing all the time if you drink that much, though. I drink 6 (500ml) bottles of water a day, one with each meal, along with a glass of milk. I usually piss 7 times a day or so.
    I drink 6-8 (1000 ml) bottles of water a day, and i piss no more than 5 times a day one time at night. Not trying to be rude.