Vicant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vicant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vicant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vicant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vicant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vicant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vicant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Anti-Estrogens While On M-1Test?

I have taken LGP Hydroxy Test 2 squirts twice a day for 5 weeks. I followed that up with M1T at 10mg per day with 4AD Transdermal at 6-10 squirts twice a day.

I did ont gain any weight for the 5 weeks I was on the LGP but looked noticeably leaner. I have been on the M1T for 9 days and have gained 6 lbs! I now weigh 217 at 5', 9". I am noticing some water weight gain, especially in my face.

I have some liquid Arimidex, Nolvadex and Clomid. Which of these should I take to reduce the water? Should I start before the end of the cycle (12 more days)?

My thoughts were to take Adex at .25mg in the morning every day for the next 12 days along with 10mg of Nolvadex at night. I would then continue the Nolvadex for 2 weeks and up the dosage to 20mg per day during that time. I would also consider doing the Clomid one week after my cycle ends and continue it's use for 10 days at about 50mg per day.

I am looking to those who have experience with these compounds for advice.

I am 40 years old and have been training for about 24 years. My main concern is the puffy look in my face from what I think is water retention.

Thank you
    Jeff

Beaver Hunting Member rbuffetta's Avatar
    rbuffetta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rbuffetta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rbuffetta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rbuffetta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rbuffetta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "I did ont gain any weight for the 5 weeks I was on the LGP but looked noticeably leaner"

What was your calorie intake? All of my past ph cycles that I ran for four weeks each I put on 15-20 pounds but I was eating 4000-5000 calories a day.

The puffiness took a week to go away for me.

Vicant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vicant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vicant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vicant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vicant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vicant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vicant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My first PH cycle 1ad & 4 Ad was about 4 monthas ago. I gained 17 pounds.

If I would not have done that I would have thought that PH's were junk.

I took the LGP for 5 weeks with almost no change in body weight. I am now on 1MT for 10 daus and weight is up a solid 5 lbs.

My calories do not change much. I run a business and have good flexibility on when I can eat and what I can eat. I would guess my calories are in the 3000 to 3500 a day range over 6 to 7 meals. I eat relatively clean bit throw in about 3 or 4 fun meals a week (PIZZAAAAAA)!

My conclusion is that the LGP did not work for me. Everything else is working.