Filmy44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Any help on the methyl 1-test cycle...and I'm new here

Hi all

Allow me to introduce myself. I have been training now for 8 years, competitive 6 of those 8 years. I have done 6 shows, 2 local and 4 national. (Mr. Buffalo, Can/am Olympus and Northeastern). I've place 1st in the Buffalo, Can/am and Northeastern (my class only, not overall other than the Buffalo). This winter I was planning on doing my first powerlifting (local) show. Do to unfortunate circumstances I was unable to participate.

I am going for my pro card in March for bodybuilding.

here are some pics, although not of recent they are the only ones I can find online. I was 19 years old and 71lbs lighter than now...obviously contest shape.

http://uploads.fakeleg.com/files/bbpic.bmp
    http://uploads.fakeleg.com/files/bb2.bmp

Now my question to you guys is this. I have been dabbling in the PH field now for about 10 months. I have seen some great gains on Super One + (17lbs, kept 11lbs) and then did a cycle of T1 Pro and gained 13 lbs of which I kept 9lbs of. Now its been 12 weeks since my last cycle and I'm ready to get into something different. I was doing some research on the methyl test and found it to be more potent than the normal 1test. Would it be wise to stack it with 4AD, or any other PH for better gains or am I ok with just the methyl? Also what would you recommend for a post? I have been taking Nolva, is that still ok for this?

Thanks in advance
    If the Lord delights in a man's way, he makes his steps firm; though he stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with his hand.

j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you are from buffalo, or do you live there now? if you live in the buffalo area now, PM me.

Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You could stack the m1t with 4 ad or you could take it by itself....should see good gains either way....and I think nolva is fine for pct.
    Don't hate the playa hate the game!!!
    Go Spurs Go!!!
    Soy un Don Juan!!

Filmy44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks
    If the Lord delights in a man's way, he makes his steps firm; though he stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with his hand.

NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Ginobili
    You could stack the m1t with 4 ad or you could take it by itself....should see good gains either way....and I think nolva is fine for pct.
    i agree

if you do stack the m1t with 4ad you will not need alot of 4ad. You will need just enough to combat the lethargy from the m1t.