triton707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

anarchy stack & ecy stack??

is it okay for me to continue to use my ecy stack *lipo 6* in conjunction with the anarchy stack?...would mixing it with any of the components in the anarchy stack conjure in unpleasant side effects?...also is it okay to take any of the anarchy stack supplements on an empty stomach?...that is usually how i take my supplements before a workout...

i thank anyone, in advance, who responds, for their help...
    show me your friends and i'll show you who you are...

cookmic5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you see, the beauty of the anarchy stack is that it is all natural supp's, this means few conflictions with other supp's. Many people have done the anarchy not only as a basic supplement necessity, but also combined it with an EC for positve results. The only problem I see with your post is the idea that you taking all of you anarchy stack dosage in one dose. The anarchy stack should be spread out during the day. example:

Breakfast: 200mg R-ALA, 5g CLA, 1g ALCAR, 800mg GT

Lunch: 200mg R-ALA, 5g CLA, .5g AlCAR, 800mg GT

Dinner: see lunch

This is a basic recommendation, manipulate as you want, I would just recommend that you don't take all doses at once or just on dose a day, and it IS usually taken with a meal.

hope this helps

cm5

triton707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow, such a quick and informative reply...i thank you kindly...i had questions about the dosage too and thought i had it figured out, and i pretty much did, but you broke it down even more for me...thank you for your concern but no, i hadn't plan on taking it all at once...

another question about the dosage though...won't the green tea and alcar keep me up if i take it in the evening with dinner, as you recommended?...thank you for your help...
    show me your friends and i'll show you who you are...

cookmic5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    another fast reply, yes, I took my final dose around 5pm, so the "dinner" lable may be misleading. Then again I took the first dose around 6:30 am, adjust as you see fit, there is nothing like personal experience... For example, I can't stand to take an ECA for more than a month because I just don't sleep as soundly (even if I take my second dose before 4 pm), but others can stand to take it for several months, you may be like me or you may be like them. It depends on you, and your daily schedule.

hope this helps

cm5