D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How much strength loss is normal after cycling off creatine?

Hey I recently just finished my first cycle of creatine and went on my first cutting cycle. I lost about 10 lbs off my bench. Is this normal or did I f**k up on my cutting cycle and lost muscle?

Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just because you lost strength down't mean that you lost muscle. Most strength loss is due to the excretion of fluid from the joints.

You should be able to tell if you lost muscle but doing body composition testing and looking in the mirror.

KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    probably a psychological thing too man, you shouldn;t lose strength, just weight from all the water.

CastorTroy is just really nice. (+1000) CastorTroy is just really nice. (+1000) CastorTroy is just really nice. (+1000) CastorTroy is just really nice. (+1000) CastorTroy is just really nice. (+1000) CastorTroy is just really nice. (+1000) CastorTroy is just really nice. (+1000) CastorTroy is just really nice. (+1000) CastorTroy is just really nice. (+1000) CastorTroy is just really nice. (+1000) CastorTroy is just really nice. (+1000)
    i've been wondering...did losing the water weight once you got of the cycle make you look less muscular?

BiG LDaWG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by CastorTroy
    i've been wondering...did losing the water weight once you got of the cycle make you look less muscular?
    it would probably make him look more muscular since creatine can make you look soft sometimes because of all of the water retention. I would think that it's the same as eating too much sodium, you get bloated and look ****ty, but once you piss out all the retained water, you look thick and hard again.

D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "it would probably make him look more muscular since creatine can make you look soft sometimes because of all of the water retention. I would think that it's the same as eating too much sodium, you get bloated and look ****ty, but once you piss out all the retained water, you look thick and hard again."

I thought all the water went into your muscles which made you look more muscular. I heard that professionals would load up on creatine right before a show to draw all the water into their muscles.

Has any of you gone off creatine and lost strength in their bench?

Tank2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    when finishing on my first cycle of creatine, i did loose some weight on my bench, but after i sat down and saw that it was all mainly mental, i kept benching the same amount. u wud be suprised how weak many massive bodybuilders actually are.
    TRAIN INSANE!

Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by D-Money
    "it would probably make him look more muscular since creatine can make you look soft sometimes because of all of the water retention. I would think that it's the same as eating too much sodium, you get bloated and look ****ty, but once you piss out all the retained water, you look thick and hard again."

I thought all the water went into your muscles which made you look more muscular. I heard that professionals would load up on creatine right before a show to draw all the water into their muscles.

Has any of you gone off creatine and lost strength in their bench?
    I lost 1/4 of the strenght i gained after my first cicle of creatine. But in the end i was for about a fifth stronger then before creatine(6 weeks prior). I think it was my fault for loosing strenght because i trained like an idiot(with 5 different training programs in one).