the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)

Sean Nal - Highly Intensive Training (HIT)!

Learn how to finally start gain lean mass by utilizing HIT. Find out how it can help you gain new muscle, add weights consistenly and much more...

http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/sean12.htm

HOW TO REVIEW: Post Your Review Of This Article - CLICK ON POST REPLY BELOW! You do NOT need to be a registered member to post a reply in this section!

adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i dunno mate i guess ill give it a shot...
    but im not a fan of HIT

the pros dont use it either...

initabath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thank God someone on this site actually preaches HIT

** 45 minutes - MAX-OT. HIT workouts are HIGH intensity, which means that those workouts should take no more than 15 minutes to do

** Workout in my opinion needs alot more thinking put into it - I.E
    - bent over rows on day 2 after an already heavy back day

just simple thinkgs like that

but overall there is no mention of the best things about HIT I.E negatives in particular as well as static contractions

overall, though pretty cool
    "High-intensity training is going all-out, not almost all out. It is taking one set to one's absolute limit, not almost to the limit. It is using whatever equipment that is available, not just a machine or group of machines. It is not the words of two or three men, but a commitment to work as hard as possible while in the gym without socializing, resting excessively between sets, or falling prey to the 'this isn't going to work so I'll copy the star' attitude". - Dr Ken Leistner

Maxima98 GXE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by adonis
    i dunno mate i guess ill give it a shot...
    but im not a fan of HIT

the pros dont use it either...
    The pros are also juiced to the gills.

adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    so you think for natural trainees it is the best method?

i still am working out what works best for me, i mean i've done max-ot for my entire pre contest bulking up phase and i dunno it just felt like it made me stronger?

i guess ill have to give it a shot again.

Maxima98 GXE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

i still am working out what works best for me, i mean i've done max-ot for my entire pre contest bulking up phase and i dunno it just felt like it made me stronger?

I'm saying that disregarding HIT because the pros use something else would not be logical, since they are so heavily drugged.

Noel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Maxima98 GXE
    I'm saying that disregarding HIT because the pros use something else would not be logical, since they are so heavily drugged.
    agrees to that...

Yeah I have a routine similar to the sample one, and it is going pretty good.

Unregistered

Yeah I had the same results with Max-OT. I felt that it made me a ton stronger but the muscle gains were not what I had hoped for.

Unregistered
    this would never work for me

HIT is rubbish IMO

I go to failiure every set, and I still have more energy to push out a couple of heavy sets, every rep you do tears into your muscle, the more volume you do the larger the tears, and the bigger you will get

volume training makes you big, i'm assuming HIT will get your stronger, but i don't care about strength, i'm out to get bigger!

hence why no one i know uses this method of training

i'm trying GVT, and OVT before HIT

peace

Unregistered
    Originally posted by Unregistered

I go to failiure every set, and I still have more energy to push out a couple of heavy sets, every rep you do tears into your muscle, the more volume you do the larger the tears, and the bigger you will get

Following that logic you must do about a thousand sets right?

Why stop at a thousand when there's time for a few more sets?

If more is better where do you stop?

Perhaps you should look into the role of the Central nervous system in regard to training.....

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

no it's not. HIT undertrains the muscular system and overtrains the nervous system. I'm so tired of going over this whole thing though, let me just say the logic behind HIT has very little scientific basis other than "i'm big, so listen to me."

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by Unregistered

peace

This is also not the most intelligent statement I have ever read

im a fan of volume, always have, always will

so im not even going to bother with hit

RandyR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Than stay small and feeble. Your choice!!

Any way. Great work Sean.

rent-a-lambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by str8flexed
    no it's not. HIT undertrains the muscular system and overtrains the nervous system. I'm so tired of going over this whole thing though, let me just say the logic behind HIT has very little scientific basis other than "i'm big, so listen to me."
    Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thought you were never going to stop using the volume aproach.......

only an idiot has a narrow mind

just like cutler with his 'ill retire with ISS' and now hes with muscletech

lol

vinaysolanki

Talking Hit

Excellent article.Sean i am a great fan of yours and read ur articles.HIT is a definite mass builder. In 1 Yr. i gained more than 19kg of weight with very less fat.I am a hardgainer but now i look huge due to my height 6.1 ft.Well done....
    BIG BROTHER.

Keep gaining and write more about hit.

I WILL CONTINUE PREACH HIT and MIKE MENTZER.

andrew76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrew76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrew76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrew76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrew76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrew76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrew76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    HIT is quite good...but i use more set like 4-6 sets for large muscle and 2-4 sets for small muscle

ake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    so are you supposed to do (1) set of whatever you work out but just very heavy weight with HIT? And only once a week? I dont understand