Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: VPX Redline

g0ku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

vpx redline

i just recieved my redline today and i was wondering what time would it be the best to take it?

Robby1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Early in the morning and again in the early afternoon.

Originally posted by Robby1
    Early in the morning and again in the early afternoon.
    would it be better if i take it on a empty stomach or after i eat

Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd prolly say on an empty stomach as with most fat burners.
    Don't hate the playa hate the game!!!
    Go Spurs Go!!!
    Soy un Don Juan!!

thanks

j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Vpx Redline feedback

i know theres a couple of threads on this but i was trying to get some feedback about how this product works. Is it better/more effective than clenbutrix? tight? I tried to get a free sample of it from VPX but as usual, just like with the clenbutrix they didnt send me one. thanks in advance.

TripleP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am in the process of taking I will post before and after pics eventually.
    TripleP

j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok thanks..... anyone else?

AKMoose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by j_espo1
    ok thanks..... anyone else?
    I just bought some. Tomorrow, I'm going to start taking it. I'll let you know how it goes after a couple of weeks. Howz dat?

let me know how you are feeling today if possible after your first dose.

My heart pumps ETHER CHUCK DIESEL's Avatar
    CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000)
    I want some weight loss or energy results on redline, everyone says it makes them cold, and sweat at the same time, sounds like you are catching the flu. A guy at a local max muscle store here in col springs was freaking out, but he use to work for VPX, got redline all over the store.....

also the supplement facts on the 120cc bottle is incorrect, they are for the 240cc bottle. Its like those hydroxadrine people that put 20mg of ephedra in their ads, when they mean 20mg of ephedrine alkaloids..........

Originally posted by CHUCK DIESEL
    I want some weight loss or energy results on redline, everyone says it makes them cold, and sweat at the same time, sounds like you are catching the flu. A guy at a local max muscle store here in col springs was freaking out, but he use to work for VPX, got redline all over the store.....

also the supplement facts on the 120cc bottle is incorrect, they are for the 240cc bottle. Its like those hydroxadrine people that put 20mg of ephedra in their ads, when they mean 20mg of ephedrine alkaloids..........
    Tried my first dose this morning at the suggested 2.5ml quantity. I noticed absolutely nothing from it. I will report after the second dose this PM.

Originally posted by AKMoose
    Tried my first dose this morning at the suggested 2.5ml quantity. I noticed absolutely nothing from it. I will report after the second dose this PM.
    Second dose (2.5ml) this afternoon, still no hot/cold reaction. I'll try a single 5ml dose tomorrow.

well moose, whats going on?

sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Some advice: take it on an empty stomach and use a full 5 ml dose once per day for one week and then add a second 2.5 dose for one week. Finally, change the second dose to 5 ml as well.
    *CEO B Built International
    *Head of Social Media/Online Marketing/PR @ All American Pharmaceutical
    *Columnist for Iron Man, Natural Muscle and Muscleandfitness.com
    *Creator of the P/RR/S, FDF/FS and O-BEY-6 Training Systems
    *Trainer/Prep Coach to Athletes Globally

"Limits can be discussed, but in no way need be obeyed."

NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I received my whopping 5ml sample yesterday. I'm going to try it tomorrow. After seeing what SixthSense suggests I'll just take the whole 5ml tomorrow morning and report back.
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill today because they pissed
    me off.

Mod @ AnabolicMinds.com
    Mod @ Gaining-Mass.com
    Mod @ SupplementCentral.com
    Mod @ MMAAthletes.com

sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by NPursuit
    I received my whopping 5ml sample yesterday. I'm going to try it tomorrow. After seeing what SixthSense suggests I'll just take the whole 5ml tomorrow morning and report back.
    Whopping dose, LOL! That was funny.
    *CEO B Built International
    *Head of Social Media/Online Marketing/PR @ All American Pharmaceutical
    *Columnist for Iron Man, Natural Muscle and Muscleandfitness.com
    *Creator of the P/RR/S, FDF/FS and O-BEY-6 Training Systems
    *Trainer/Prep Coach to Athletes Globally

"Limits can be discussed, but in no way need be obeyed."

well moose, whats going on?
    Two 5ml doses per day did it. I get more of a shiver reaction than a hot/cold feeling. It does not last all day long but comes on sometimes an hour or two after imbibing. The second PM dose seems to elicit more of a reaction.

sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i request a sample 2 months ago and recived it today , lol !

so i take it that this isnt one of the top 5 fatburners on the market

so i take it that this isnt one of the top 5 fatburners on the market
    Hard to tell yet. I do get a physiological response from it, I just don't know if its helping burn any fat. I'm concurrently taking clenbutrx. I will report fat loss after two weeks.

Jon Stark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am interested to hear feedback on any Redline-induced fat loss...

but this stuff just sounds like a classic example of a I-feel-it-therefore-it-must-be-working supplement.

Still, I'll reserve judgment for now.

Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Two 5ml doses per day did it. I get more of a shiver reaction than a hot/cold feeling. It does not last all day long but comes on sometimes an hour or two after imbibing. The second PM dose seems to elicit more of a reaction.
    To answer everyones question.. clenbutrx is better than redline... cuz the first dose of 2ml for the first week I was sweatin and gettin the shivers...and I was still sweatin around the 2nd week on my clen cycle. I start my next Clenbutrx/EQ cycle in about 3 weeks.

-Dan

CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000)
    So you start shaking and get cold, then get warm, which is probably you warming back up to where you started from. So I guess Z-14 is useless since it has the same ingredients (evomodine, etc..,) Anyone getting more endurance in the gym, or better focus or something besides getting cold and then warming up. Anyone measuring their temp. pre-dose, during shaking, then during warm then about 2 hours after you take the dose? I would just try it but I am going synephrine free, it makes me not eat. VPX is coming out with some crazy stuff every other month. They must have money to burn....evoburn. hahaha.

Jon Stark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OK, so people are getting hot or shivering or whatever, but are they losing any fat? It sounds like everyone's judging this product on the basis of its side effects.

Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Uh... I dunno where you guys are gettin this cold hot feelin.. you just get jittery.. i meant shivers as in jittery... you also sweat a lot, even you just run down the stairs and run back up stairs you'll sweat alot.. I had to keep a small towel with me, I only sweat for like a good 45 minutes nothin serious. Your body doesnt get hot or cold... you just releasin water retention, that's what I was told by a VPX employee. And yes in 3 months on clenbutrx I dropped from 237-240lbs - 187-190lbs.

-Dan

Tamacracker, I think you are talking about clenbutrx, this is about redline.

This is what Im respondin to:

j_espo1: i was trying to get some feedback about how this product works. Is it better/more effective than clenbutrix? tight? I tried to get a free sample of it from VPX but as usual, just like with the clenbutrix they didnt send me one. thanks in advanc

I was tellin him.. that Clenbutrx seems to be more potent.. if not potent I'd say it's the ingredients of course.

AKMoose quote:

Second dose (2.5ml) this afternoon, still no hot/cold reaction. I'll try a single 5ml dose tomorrow

I also answered this... see Redline isn't as strong as Clenbutrx because the first day I took the nasty stuff (clen) I was gettin hit hard!
    I only up the dose as I drop every 10lbs. I got fast results this way.
    The way I see it is... if you take it two times a day at 2ml and you're droppin weight effectively at a good pace... you shouldnt have to bump the dosage unless you haven't dropped atleast half the amount the next week... If you only dropped like 3 pounds on week 2 and on week 1 you dropped around 10 pounds then it would be best to up the dosage to 3ml two times a day.

Sorry for addin a lil too much info lol

-Dan

Also best suggested bottle is the 240cc you'll need more than 120cc if you want a great cycle.

skratch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

some redline feedback

My 4th day on it.

1st day I took 2.5 ml twice that day and felt nothing.At this point im like ok this stuff sux.

2nd took 3ml twice that day felt a little bit nothing special.

3rd 4ml twice a day I noticed my arm pits were sweating so it must be doing something right.

Today this is what made me post.

I just took 6ml on an empty stomach and all i have to say is OMFG.

I am so messed up right now I cant describe it.IM walking around like a crack head.All the other days I would eat first then take it.

I have done nyc, eca, pretty much everystack out there and this stuff is hitting pretty hard right now.

My whole body is goose bumbs and my nose is runny.

ok ill report back in a few days on the fat loss.