ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Am i the only one who hates doing chest and tris in same day?

By the time I get to tris, my lifts are so bad I don't think I get a good tri workout at all.

Maybe I lack muscle endurance, but I much prefer doing tris after bis so i'm fresh.

milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Even if you can't lift as much you've still worked the muscle really well.

I figure why work tris on chest day and on its own day when i can just combine?
    I hate stupid.

youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yeah i have the same problem and my arms have been lacking cuz of this, im going to start a separate arm day.

braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    naw, it's good... the bench really does well for ur triceps.

Location: They call it Stormy Monday, baby. But Tuesday's just as bad.
    Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm right there with you, chest/tri back/bi didn't stimulate my arms well enough, so I worked a split like this

Back/Traps
    Chest/Shoulder
    Abs/Forearms
    Legs
    Bis/Tris

Bi's and Tri's both get hit on their own day as well as on back/chest day. Plenty of rest inbetween arm days. Seen some nice gains
    http://www.********.com/raceyouthere

wku-n-bg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My tri's get worked so much during chest day that It would be overtraining for me to do them on the same day. I have to train bi's and tris together on separate days. I mean especially with dips my tris are toast on chest day.

kimowa7sh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey this is my first post
    anyway about the triceps on the same day as chest. Its not a bad idea at all. remember that the amount of tricep involvement in your bench presses really depends on whether you are focusing on your chest or not. When you workout your shoulders you are also using your triceps to a certain extent . Focus on moving the weights with your shoulder or chest instead of your triceps and they wont be tired as much. Same goes with people who do back/bicep. you should focus on squeezing your back rather than pulling the weights towards you.

Rugnyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rugnyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rugnyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rugnyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rugnyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rugnyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rugnyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rugnyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rugnyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rugnyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rugnyman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I dont have a tricep day cos they usually get a huge pump when i do my chest, they are sore for the rest of the week.

I also get better results only doing themwith my chest.

braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by kimowa7sh
    Hey this is my first post
    anyway about the triceps on the same day as chest. Its not a bad idea at all. remember that the amount of tricep involvement in your bench presses really depends on whether you are focusing on your chest or not. When you workout your shoulders you are also using your triceps to a certain extent . Focus on moving the weights with your shoulder or chest instead of your triceps and they wont be tired as much. Same goes with people who do back/bicep. you should focus on squeezing your back rather than pulling the weights towards you.
    right on man... if u don't think ur tri's are getting enuff training, then do some tricep weight machine..

hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Don't listen to what everyone else says. Do what you think is best for you. I personally like chest/bi, back/tri. It gives me more strength when I work each of those parts and it seems to help my forearms.

Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't mind doing them on chest day at all... when im doing chest my tri's never get exhausted at all... mind to muscle connection helps me with that.

Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Am i the only one who hates doing chest and tris in same day?

Originally posted by ils_kupcha
    By the time I get to tris, my lifts are so bad I don't think I get a good tri workout at all.

Maybe I lack muscle endurance, but I much prefer doing tris after bis so i'm fresh.
    yeah i never do chest and trcieps. or chest and shoulders. It just doesnt work what ever muscle you do second is so weak and tired.

I prefer doing groups that dont match. such as
    chest and quads.

back, triceps hamstrings

shoulders,biceps and calfs

i have benefit more from this coz my muslces such as biceps have to work on bicep day and back day, etc etc.

jonathan reeves will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonathan reeves will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonathan reeves will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonathan reeves will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonathan reeves will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonathan reeves will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonathan reeves will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonathan reeves will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonathan reeves will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonathan reeves will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonathan reeves will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    for those that do tri and bi you should work your tris first b/c of bigger muscle
    "If you want to have something other people don't
    You have to do things other people won't."

www.avantlabs.com

Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by jonathan reeves
    for those that do tri and bi you should work your tris first b/c of bigger muscle
    bump... not only that but if u work ur bi's first and u get a nice pump...limits ur range of motion when u do tri's

zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    no your not
    ★ Cancer Survivor Crew ★

twblue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah i know what you mean. i like to work my back and chest on the same day and biceps and triceps on a different day. since they are opposing muscles (agonist/antagonist) this makes a lot of sense..

solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

i love doing my chest and tri's on the same day
    <HTC>

WQ87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WQ87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WQ87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WQ87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WQ87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WQ87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WQ87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WQ87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WQ87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WQ87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WQ87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you can't lift with your tris, use common sense! Lower the weights! If you're in the gym and trying to lift for gains, form always comes first. I see people in my gym, while doing lying tricep extension, trying to swing the weight up when it's too heavy for them.

wku-n-bg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump

Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: Am i the only one who hates doing chest and tris in same day?

Originally posted by ils_kupcha

I respond much better to giving them their own day.....I used to always do chest with tris and back with bis.....however, I dont think I will EVER go back....my arm workouts are 100X better when done on a seperate day....besides...i like the idea of going to the gym, and knowing I"m just going to hit my chest, and putting all my effort into chest, for 35 minutes and then going home.
    "Change is Inevitable, Progress Isn't"

Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    well, no.....if your bis are your weak point I would definatley train them before tris...I personally like to superset bis and tris throughout my arm workout. Doing the larger muscle first is much more relevant when using a muscle that is involved in both lifts....such as if you train chest and tris on the same day.

Originally posted by Paulo
    bump... not only that but if u work ur bi's first and u get a nice pump...limits ur range of motion when u do tri's
    this reasoning is the exact opposite of what happens in practice and what most people find in the gym. A bicep pump seems to help most peoples tri lifts....it seems to provide a cussion that allows you to push more weight with your tris. And it DEFINATLEY doesnt effect range of motion....i dont know about you, but I can definatley fully extend my arm when i have a bi pump...

2flare is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2flare is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2flare is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2flare is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2flare is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2flare is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2flare is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2flare is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2flare is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2flare is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2flare is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yea I feel ya man...
    Same for me I've been doing chest/tri's for over a year now.

I just SWITCHED last week ... gave tris their own day.
    And I can tell you it's much better this way

I can actually work tri's to the fullest without being week from doing chest.